Am I hot or not?

am I hot or not?

can you guess my age?

you're a fucking loser austin

who is Austin ?

nah man, shave your chest and stomach hair and start lift weights, drink lots of whey/creatine/BCAA/glutamine, and come back in two years and try again

50?

Happy belated birthday.

Wouldfuck/10

your stomach is weiiird

Don't shave your chest hair, stomach hair, or happy trail. If it's crazy and out of control you should shave it and keep it maintained, but not shaven all the time. Women have an inside joke about men who save their body hair. They're like little boys to them. Men are supposed to have hair. Don't even completely shave your pubes, just keep it tamed. A ripped body with the proper amount of chest hair and happy trail is like a girl's dream come true.

close... 35

I feel like you used an airbrush tool in Adobe or something. I'm gonna guess underage, and a faggot

Why what's wrong with it ?

show dick

I shave my pubes and armpits since I was 15. It's just much cleaner feeling. is that a turn off ? are you female ?

No honestly nothing at all. only thing I did was crop my face out. No filters nothing

this is the truth path to salvation, shaving is the key to a more enlightened man, also bodybuilding

No I'm a man but I'm 26. I guess it's just my age. When you get older, you'll understand.

why do you have tits?

i think you'd look better shaved. Hot enough.

I'm going with... 35. how old are you?

You look completely normal. Good, even.

35. you nailed it.

are you female ?

I probably have a form of gynomastia(sp). been to a few doctors over the years and all I got was "even though your in shape try losing more weight"

I'm pretty self conscious about it

dude I'm 35

Come on men, this is not great, its not even good, get your muscle going, start getting away from the fat and bony, gain some importance and courage