Alright Sup Forums, roll to name all my fish. Pictures to follow

Alright Sup Forums, roll to name all my fish. Pictures to follow.
Trips names my Algae Eater
First 2 dubs name my two panda cory cats

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only good shot I'll ever get of my algae eater

The pandas are so hard to photograph

Two-toothed Hickbiggot

Fastwigglin Steve

Poop-diglet Whorise

Johnson Twolegs

Winrar #1
One more panda to name, and then we'll name this handsome couple

an hero

Poop-diglet Whorise and an hero. What a lovely couple

Shinzo

Minnesota

Fingers

Jeff

OP, tell us about your tank. Are the plants live? Etc?

Ah! It's a 55 gallon tank, freshwater, and the plants are live. It's very low tech; nothing too particular. I really like Java Ferns and Anubias because they are virually indestructible (aside from hair algae attacks- see some of the worse off looking leaves) and they send off baby plants when they aren't doing well so if you neglect your tank you'll end up with a thick tangle of plants. I only do co2 and ferts twice a week.

As for the fish, right now it's just the algae eater and a swarm of cory cats. Might transplant some shrimp from my brackish tank.

It gets so murky when I move things around.. I need to gravel vac.

If you look closely you can see the lurker below

Nice. Thanks.

Asshat

No problem.
I actually have a lot of experience with low tech tanks and reptiles. If anyone needs any advice in starting anything up feel free to ask. I love fishkeeping.

Whacha-doodle-4

Jack

Fran

Cuckwipe

Mop bucket

Hoover

Cuckwipe the peppered cory. Name his wife

Asswipe the Second

Su

Glory hole

Gecko the Pleco for the algae eater
Nig and ger for the two other fish

Dickpuppet

Asshat

Windowlicker

Theistareykjarbunga

Sausalito

Lippy

again

Chink and Chonk, and The Kraken.

Mariana

Pucker sucker

patruk

Yolandi

Peter peckercock

Name one "Fishdick"

Hillary clitton

Pucker sucker is the 2nd peppered cory. Now on to the emerald greens! Name the fat momma first:
And she's Peter peckercock

Feesh

Rodger ramrod

DoomsNigger

And the 2nd cory cat is "Fishdick"
I'm making a legend because there is no way ill remember these. They're going to breed now that there's nothing to eat their eggs to I'll make another post to name their spawn.

Helga

Vulva

Deepthroat

This loli is too real to be fake fuckmytoes.com

kittyboi

Baconflaps

Mung

Helga is the 3rd green cory

One left until we have babies (assuming im not missing some that hide in the plants
The Albino Cory Cat

drawings literally look the same.

also roll for
kittyboi deepthroat

Wade

Craigory

Bartholomew

Well i have three pairs of cory cats that are virtually indistinguishable from each other, then one white and one smaller green

Jeffery star

Fishy McFishface

Clementine

Nigger eater

Dubnium

Two fish left to name. Dubs and trips.. or I might just choose the next 2 dubs since the thread is a bit slow and we might 404 before then

Behold my artistic prowess

I will get what I want to do is fine with me but I want you to know that I am thinking about you and your family a very happy life with you and I hope to hear from you soon I love you so much and have a great weekend and I can get you the money and the only thing I have to be in a good way to start the day after the wedding and reception at least you can do it in the morning and I will be in a meeting and I will be in touch with you about it later on in the morning to get it to someone else and I can get you the info for a few hours of sleep and I can do the rest of the day and I will be there in the morning to see what the hell are you doing up so late to get the lowest you will take for you to get back to work for you guys to come in and get a table for the last two years I have been born and raised in the morning and then we will be there in the morning and then we will be there at least a week and a half ago and had a great time with your family and your body and opportunity for me to be able to make it to the office to pick up the car and I have a lot to do with it and it was a pleasure to meet you and you can get it to someone else and I can get you the info for a few hours but I want you to know that I am thinking about you and your family a very happy life with you and I hope to hear from you soon I love you so much and have a great weekend.

Mr. Limpet

Please dont do this to me - OP

kittyboi deepthroat

MOTHEEFUCK I FUCKED MYSELF

Fumunda

Bill Cosby

Fat Albert

Mephistopheles

Chloe

chip chap cheddar

Mucus Plug

Colonoscopy

bartleby

Lickaroo

Buffy

Myometrium

Barnabas

Trichomonas

Vulvodynia

AssHacker

Still waiting on dubs or trips.
I hate myself. Truly, truly hate myself

Fistula

Labia

this, buffy 4 life

Wasn't dubs

If no trips by the time im done writing this fucking gibberish, Labia is the algae eater.

I responded to it with dubs.

FUCKING