How do you imagine first female grand moff or admiral in star wars? Should she be blonde or maybe a person of color?

How do you imagine first female grand moff or admiral in star wars? Should she be blonde or maybe a person of color?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delian_Mors
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Speciesism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Muslim MTF with a lisp

Blonde woman, super nazi-esque. Identical to the blonde chick in Indiana Jones: Last Crusade

A huge cum slut who acts tough and cool but in actuality loves cock.

There's already one

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delian_Mors

She's a lazy lesbo that keeps a slave harem of twi'lek chicks to bang while smoking drugs like spice

She'll be a tall blue eyed blonde who'll turncoat and join the rebels

There's a black female Grand Admiral between Endor and the Battle of Jakku, but she's not really in control of the Empire because some other guy is controlling her from the shadows. (Rae Sloane)

Black, lesbian, feminist, muslim with zero personality.

It's already happened Sup Forumsbeard OP

Pic related

Black tranny is the only way.

Might be alright if she were played by Katherine Hepburn

Not a moff

See:
That's who that picture is.

old star wars literature used to literally explain that the empire was dominated by white men, out of all the creatures in the galaxy, because the empire literally had a culture of racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc. This type of narrative is at least as old as Phantom Menace, and therefore predates contemporary SJW culture by a good 15 years. They still had the same notion which sorta-retconningly explains the casting choices which were made throughout the OT creative process.

You would think, therefore, that TPTB would be quite content for the bad guy ranks to continue to be dominated by white guys. Guess not.

That's bullshit. The older books set in the years 20-0 BBY clearly lay out that the Emperor's New Order was dominated by Humans because during the transitional period from the Republic to Empire Humans were chosen because they had 7 home worlds and Human appointments bought Sheev a lot of favor from multiple key core worlds where as say a Sullistan appointment would only make 1 planet works of people he needed to placate happy.

Jaded. The hearts of women are too soft, too motherly. With the mass death of galactic warfare, she'd need to be a total badass to reach Admiralty.

I know who Sloane is, but she isn't a moff.

>female grand moff or admiral

No, no it is not. It is worth pointing out that my point is not even mutually exclusive to your point.

Ahem.

"Where are you taking this... /thing/?!"

-Star Wars, an imperial officer addressing Han and Luke, concerning Chewbacca.

"The first time a Mon Calamari ship met an imperial ship, the Calamari made overtures of peace and free trade, but the imperials were more interested in slaves and Mon Calamari technology. They began an invasion, and when the peaceful people protested, Emperor Palpatine ordered the destruction of of three of their floating cities. The Emperor wanted to send a clear message across the galaxy as to the fate of all those who opposed his New Order ... especially the "inferior" alien species. (Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Characters, Andy Mangels, Page 1.)

"He (Thrawn) was so successful in bringing the worlds to Imperial control that the Emperor bestowed an unheard-of honor on him: Thrawn became one of the twelve Grand Admirals of (the) Empire, and the only nonhuman among them (ibid, page 167).

Although to be fair it should be pointed out that secondary literature is bound to contradict itself in multiple places, since every author has a particular goal in mind.

black hair with noticeable black arm hair

Whatever the manatees of demography come up with

None of those things ' literally explain that the empire was dominated by white men etc etc..'

I imagine she'd be played by Idris Elba

Yes they literally do so, you god-damned fucking idiot. Following this post, I have nothing more to say to you, not because I am wrong (I'm not), but instead because you do not have reading comprehension. I am right, and you have been and remain wrong in suggesting that I am wrong about that which is the case.

Notice that this doesn't even gainsay your other point, because it doesn't need to. Like I said, the two points are not mutually exclusive. But it's not worth helping yout about such details since you're this dumb and wrong about my thing.

My central point is this: there is a tradition in secondary Star Wars literature of the Empire being comprised mostly by white guys (a literal fact in the OT, those we see anyway) because Muh Racism. That's how it has often been retconned in same literature. I have provided multiple citations of this, which suffice. Whoops, here's another you thick fuck. I am right, and this is plain for any third party to see, and start to poke around for themselves.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Speciesism

just entered thread,

chill man kids are fucking retards, they unironically defend the prequels and prob think the g-men in ET only had walkie talkies

The Empire was based off the Normans. i.e. the historical British aristocracy.

So unpleasant stately blond woman, maybe gray from age.

>unpleasant stately blond woman

Isard? that would be sweet