I almost feel like the Patriots need to NOT win the Super Bowl in order to save the NFL...

I almost feel like the Patriots need to NOT win the Super Bowl in order to save the NFL. It feels like the rage that NFL fans once held against the Patriots has turned into fatigue. That people are just tired of "Patriots, Patriots, Patriots" and their slow, boring, nearly unstoppable advance. It's like when you're playing a video game and you start using cheat codes for fun, but there's no more challenge so the game no longer becomes fun. It's like people want Belichick and Brady to go away so the Patriots revert back to a scrappy middle-of-the-pack team that's actually exciting to watch.

Does anyone else feel like this?

No Tim Brady and patriots represent America at it's best
>hardworking
>rich
>white
>handsome
>humility

*tom

Other teams should get better then

Hell nah. I want to see the look on goodells dumb fucking face when he hands the trophy to bill belicheck. I hate the patriots but I fucking despise roger goodell.

why?

>patriots
>using cheat codes

Just wait another year or 3

He's 39 going on 40
Favre couldn't last
Peyton couldn't last
Brady won't last any longer unless he keeps throwing 3 yard passes.

but sempai thats the only offense hes ever run

Every time you call Brady/Patriots cheaters it only makes them stronger. You only have yourself to blame.

Fuck off, loser.

he just won a game tossing up 20 yard prayer floaters

Ben will save us

>rooting for a rapist

>The joke
>
>
>
>Your head
>
>
>
>
>
>Your brain

Matt will save us from him

>rooting for whitebread

Humility? I would not call that an American thing. The more tough talking nature of Rex Ryan and teams like the Steelers is more in line with America than fake humility and fake politeness.

right Tom Bradley

good. i hope the patriots win the next 5 championships and kill the nfl.

They've only won like one Super Bowl in the last ten years.

5D quantum chess my friend.

White knight faggot.

>much rape sooo bad omg rape bad!!11111

False rape claim anyway.

ahahah

That'd be fine. Move America en made to hockey.