This is actually really good

This is actually really good

I've said it so many times BUT:
This album has some of Tyler's best work, and his absolute worst.

so underrated bc he's not that depressed silly kid anymore

its not good. nothing he makes can be considered good music.

smart business guy tho

I think it was a beta test for the style he's going to perfect on his next album. 911/Mr Lonely/Who Dat Boy seems to cement that.

Honestly I'm just excited for more Kali Uchis features.

watch out for mister objective opinions over here

this should have been an EP with
>deathcamp
>buffalo
>smuckers
>fucking young/perfect
>find your wings

yonkers and she and oldie are his only good songs, and earl sucked before I don't like shit

fite me

I hope whatever he has next is like Cherry Bomb, but with good mixing.

i dont wanna fight you bro but you give me the impression that your only experience with Odd Future artists was just hearing the singles that got popular while you were in high school

Doris is better than I don't like shit

Fite me

I love Doris

Truth, Doris hits much harder too. Half the songs on I don't like shit just sound boring and bland without any real darkness.

deathcamp is fucking terrible

Pilot could've been a On here if it wasn't full of bad decisions to ruin the good ideas.

doris is boring

This. Was way too overproduced for my taste

But it's his worst album... ?

Lmao this shit was trash. Please tell me you're joking.

Why? Doris near perfected a mood, nice bars, and some really cool features too.

I don't like shit is when Earl threw some shit at the wall and it didn't really mesh.

Fucking yes. The production on the album is so spotty. It either nails a concept or completely derails. I wish he would have spent more time on Keep da O's, the beat switch up is a little sketchy and the first 30sec is such a huge turn off but if you stick through it the song actually becomes somewhat gorgeous.

Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive sooo?

Question: Do you guys like the album version of Perfect more or the YouTube music video version? I've always been a much bigger fan of the music video version.

I like the video version more
Hope he brings Austin and Kali back for this upcoming album

I agree! If this new album expands further on his sounds from Cherry Bomb (which based on the two songs he dropped, it is), I'm sure we'll get something just as good if not better with Austin and Kali in there