Does anyone else like smelling their dick musk? Like desperately addicted to the smell...

Does anyone else like smelling their dick musk? Like desperately addicted to the smell? I rub my finger in the crack between my thighs and my balls, and then sniff it. It smells gross but it's good at the same time

>pic related
>It's my musky balls

Good thread. Could you describe the smell of your dick and balls in more detail? I'm sniffing mine as well at the moment.

Take a shower you nasty fuck

>slightly fishy but nice and masculine
that's just me anyway i constantly do this shit when i'm alone

>this thread

kinda

desparetely addicted is a little odd though

id lay my head on your lap and inhale deeply while sucking that cock tho

That's the perfect way to describe it. It could almost be a cologne but it's a little too nasty

I havent showered in 5 days and have had sex 3 times and jacked off 5 times. I smell filthy but the smell is amazing.

its prob one of those things that only smell nice to you, farts is another example

I prefer the taint smell, just my opinion. You get a little bit of the butt tang in their to compliment the ball sweat.

Every man does that. Its what we are made for, to sniff on gross things.

that looks like Roger, the alien from American Dad

My farts don't smell good though, I usually leave the room for a while. My dick and balls smell pretty good though, I like that.

I'd finger your bum hole from above while you do that

Does that thing smell as bad as it looks?

Looks like someone made a cock after having it described to them over the phone and then passing the description onto a downs child to carve out of plasticine with rudimentary tools.

best reply 2017

/thread/

Cant unsee

were you molested as a child?

My fucking sides

My god my fucking sides

I sniff my gooch a lot. Mostly if I don't shower for a while. I hate the smell of my pits though. Also, if I just get done shitting and wipe my ass normally it smells pretty good too. I'm not a fan if there's shit though.

do you miss your dad?

Looks like your dick got slammed in a car door

Not mine , thank god. But i cant imagine what the girl must say at a one night stand with that poor faggot.