Wow

Wow

It's really like I'm watching Call of Duty - The Movie

This would be amazing if I was 12

Except for the hour long character building "they good guys with children part, even the nigger is a nice guy cliche"

Why is it so hard to have actually good war movies that don't go full GI Joe levels of immaturity and lack of realism?

Why do you hate freedom OP?

stop spreading hateful canards

>Why is it so hard to have actually good war movies that don't go full GI Joe levels of immaturity and lack of realism?
Because they're mostly made by immature GI Joe wannabees.

This was a poor mans black hawk down

One might say it's a poor child's black hawk down
:^)

Bay is ultimate entertainment kino, you are all fags.

Aahahaha this plen actually watches movies to be entertained

>actually good war movies
Korengal?
Lone Survivor?
Restrepo?

>he actually likes bayhem shit

Actually this is Call of Duty: The Movie

Weird, I just read an almond white review and he used that word

tfw i watched 13 hours and then vaguely just sort of realized to myself like yeah these people should have just died, i understand why they didn't send them any help

i can see why they used the most likeable actor in america for the main character, but their jew magic didn't work on me

>that optimistic pre-9/11, pre-Iraq war feel

lone survival? really?

the other two are documentaries aren't they?

if you want good war movies you have to go to europe where the jew lies are less influential

der untergang
9 april
max manus
the saboteurs
unsere vater unsere mutter

the list goes on. literally the only good american war movie i can think of off the top of my head is saving private ryan. probably the only jewish made ww2 movie that didnt have 30 minutes of le 6 billion

They're movies, dealing with war, that are recent and at least try not to be completely over-the-top with Call of Duty shit.

WHAT WOULD THE GOVERNMENT HAVE POSSIBLY GAINED FROM TAKING DOWN BUILDING 7. THIS THEORY TRIGGERS ME TO NO END

because amerisharts are stupid

ok, explain why that happened then

This actually sums it up perfectly.

Did you fall for the shilling here a few months ago? That's why I watched this piece of shit. Never trust Sup Forums recs

13 Hours was actually pretty good.

Lucky Larry also had #7 insured for tens of millions.

Let's play 'theoretical'.

1. You're the leader of a large country that is extremely petroleum-hungry.
2. You have personal, financial and business ties to major oil-producing countries overseas.
3. You and your unelected cronies own the businesses that supply your nation's war machine.
4. You're in bed with the organizations that use fiat currency and your currency as the standard exchange unit for oil, so you're all getting a cut in that trade.
5. Suddenly, a 'rogue state' wants to use the gold standard, cutting your currency out as the standard exchange unit for oil.
6. The (((people))) who control the fiat currencies also have their own nation nearby.
7. You, (((them))) and a third party that are threatened by the rogue state hatch a plan.
8. (((They))) supply demolitions experts and psyop officers; the other state provides a handful of useful idiots.
9. Several well-insured targets are destroyed by the useful idiots and in the confusion, additional buildings just happen to come down without much attention.
10. Everyone wins: the sheep agree that attacking the rogue state is necessary even if it had nothing to do with the attack; you and your mates get fat checks from the military industrial complex; the owner of the target buildings gets nice clean lots to rebuild on and money to do it; the price of oil goes up and remains tied to your currency; and (((they))) finally get a parliament in the 'rogue state' that can be controlled.

Don't look for one reason. There are many. This only scratched the surface.

>Gene Hackman

Instant kino

martin campbell, guillermo del toro, and tarantino all do entertainment kino better for my money

Black hawk down was nearly as bad.

every fucking scene that was set as this CIA guy s-s-sputtering out orders like a small petty man who just likes to boss people around while the REAAAALL heroes, THE ARMY BROS strut their shit saying "WE'RE IN MY WORLD NOW" and "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" I just wanted to put a fucking gun in my mouth

>see guys this characters has kids! KIDS! and not only that, but they're girls! GIRLS! are you relating to him already?

Seriously, can we watch ONE movie where the male hero doesn't have a stupid family to look after? Isn't his will to defend his country enough to make him relatable?

when bay tries to deal with real world events, his paper-thin characterisations and fucking love of histrionic, hammy bullshit is insufferable

had he just contented himself with making movies like Bad Boys, basically if life-time movies make action flics with a hollywood budget, there'd be so much more of his filmography I could watch

Yes but all of that would have been accomplished without taking down building 7. What reason could they possibly have had to go through all of the effort (not to mention the risk) that is required to take down another building? Any rational person knows that the amount of risk required to pull something like that off is not worth an insurance check, which is really all that they stood to gain from taking down tower 7.

It's still jarring to see Owen Wilson in a fucking war movie.