If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

A+ Sleep with the teacher
B bj for the teacher
C strip and handjob for the teacher
D wear short skirts, attempt to flirt, but do nothing.
F be normal.

That doesn't include the students bruh.

End of the week mini test with the amount of questions of clothes the school uniform consists of +3 or something to make the total a 10.

every mistake means less clothing.
5 mistakes and no panties.
any student can push over a no panties student.
worst student of the class is for the whole school to fuck in the hallway. If they don't want to studdy anyways thats their use.

For the male students. 5 mistakes and you are restricted to the break room girls.
Get a 10 and you can fuck any student of your choosing so long she got lower than an 8.
get an 8 and you can use girls of other classes that are blow 6.

Kinda complicated but it could actually work.

That is the students. Preferably the female ones. I don't goto school anymore. :p

what happens when a student is pushed over?

The rule is that they have to walk around naked, simple, the punishment would be to make them get naked

Breasts must be accessible AT ALL TIMES to be sucked at a moments notice. Failure to comply will result in the girl being tied and gagged spread eagled for free use for the class. Two offenses result in immediate enema and a large dildo shoved entirely up their ass. Three offenses and the girl is tied to a desk with her head hanging over the edge to be throat fucked by the whole class.

Students with a 1 will be ready for anyone who enters the school even non students.

Every act of bullying, cussing, badmouthing or any other bad behaviour will be taken as a reduction in points. Bad things like voilence will reduce your points for a while.

Students who will be having a 1 for a month or more will be technically dropout, They can find another school but till then they are the public girls even guys with 1 point can use.

what options do girls have to make their breasts always accessible?

would resistant girls be tied?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

They wouldn't be tied from the start? They gotta stand all day. at least give them some shackles to lean in. Jeez

what the fuck are you trying to say, retard? your incoherence hurts.

1. Tank top. Must be cropped so that underboob is visible.

2. Maternity shirt. Must always be unbuttoned, breasts exposed.

3. Suspenders which cover the nipples. NOTHING else worn underneath.

4. Stikini

5. Bandana as a top

imagine if a straight A asian girl has her test marked wrong, and gets 0 instead of perfect

Every dude needs to be able to get a personal chick and tell her what to do. he gives her grades depending on how well she performed her duties.

I wouldn't make any rules.
What the fuck is the point?
If they don't want you without you making them by some magical rule or wish... then they still don't want you naturally which means you're still a useless piece of shit.
I'd want everything to come to me with natural charm and good looks, not by some magical rules that were pulled out of someone's arse.

how are girls chosen?
and punishments for getting "bad grades"?

come on now youre just spoiling it for everybody here.

This girl would have to give a foot job/blowjob to completion to the ugliest sped in the sped class.

ok so if youre into a girl and she is not contested or taken, you get her.
If she is taken there is a form you need to fill out and the teacher determines what to do. for example if youre worthy to contest her you can order a fight or contest or just a writing test.

If she is not taken but many ppl want the girl there is a trial between the contestants which they can agree on what it is.

If the girls are good, they are not allowed to be punished. but if they are bad, then it is. with the worst grade, you may rape them if they belong to you. you need to fill a form first.

why foot job?

because her feet look great

Nice feet stroking off sped dick until massive cumshot is hot

i like the idea of a cute girl being a footslave for a sped class

what if she has a boyfriend?
but some other guy likes her

look, boyfriend is not a concept that is accepted in this age. the guy who likes her fills a form and if another guy already possesses her, then they fight over her.
Either literally fighting or by a contest of some sort.

I think I'd like to watch a hot milf teacher and three of the hottest chicks in any school get every inch of their body used and abused by a sped class of like 8 guys.

bump for more scenarios

would it be better if she's unwilling?

and where would they play with the most?

what's her name again?

I like willing more. But maybe sometimes unwilling at first then wanting it. I can imagine the girls would be assigned two partners to take home with them and show the video they made in their bedrooms for show and tell the next day.

Maybe the milf teacher gets gangbanged by all the boys in front of the girls or the boys break into her house while she is sleeping and fuck her stupid. Milf related

Don't know but see her posted a lot

i wonder if the guy who rub it in if he wins some other guy's girlfriend

More girls for these scenarios...

1. Cut hair to medium-short
2. Get fuck for not following it
3. Still refuse to cut hair, get shave to be branded as unfavorable

i would love if a girl was really unwilling
like she hates the sped boys but they all want to play with her feet

Maybe one of these girls are new to the class? She hates them but ends up with her feet and everything else drenched in cum

any asian girls?

Good taste, I love short hair qts. Needs some rule to ensure you can lewd them too though.

sounds about right.

what about having a blindfold roon in at school where the guy who did best in school is in and he can pick girls like this:

if he was as good as multiple girls combined ge can let them all be thrown into the blindfold romm so he can do whatever he wants with them.
same goes for girls.

Don't have any that I see. Maybe one of these girls.

how would they react to being footslaves for a sped class?

Sounds hot. Also The girl with the highest test score can be locked in the blindfold room with the three lowest test scorers and it's all videotaped.

One on right loves it as she is nicer. One on left hates it but always ends up with more cum on her than one on right but both are used thoroughly

how would these 3 react to being footslaves for a sped class of boys?

bump