Music merch you'd wear

Music merch you'd wear.

Other urls found in this thread:

boniver.org/store/us/10979/22-a-million-flannel-us
redbubble.com/people/hollywise/works/9574478-joy-division-unknown-pleasures-shirt-shirt?body_color=white&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ezKBRAGEiwAu-_-LF0GGuvUz0FwBvz1yNvk_hy0WQayoTok_Yq7orl3naCMckoOUfnO2BoCe1EQAvD_BwE
redbubble.com/people/cooldad420/works/20245126-joy-division-shirt-shirt-shirt-shirt?body_color=white&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ezKBRAGEiwAu-_-LJRP94I0QZX0RLXBk5FNEquKJJcEUfhGUpORUlEPp_D6d7zBuLZRYBoCjyIQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none
ppl who wear band merch just scream " i have zero taste in fashion but pls notice me"

boniver.org/store/us/10979/22-a-million-flannel-us

wouldn' wear nothing with the band or album name on it, NEU! fails hard to do on both, plus always see tryhards wearing that shirt at gigs

>he likes Bon Iver
Fag

Polo Shirts > T-shirts

:^)

>merch you'd wear.
That was the question
Im not an edgelord so i wouldn't wear a black band T-shit to combine with mi fedora, im not so unique and special either, don't have to prove my patrishianship with clothes

absolutely not

What do you wear faggots? Do you really dress up for your convenience store job?

Feels good to be a guy. You don't have to worry that someone will think you're an an attention whore.

but they will

normal clothes, you know t-shits with nothing on them, some discrete design, if its a gigs or at home, t-shits if going to a grown up thing, if hiking, sports, travel or something the most efficient clothes

How is a band shirt not suitable for any of those? I agree with the grown up thing though, especially if looking professional is important.

>wearing black in the sun, not so smart
>wearing the shit of the bad who is playing at a gig/concert, confirmed for pleb or tryhard

I do own and wear like 3 band shirts, they dont have any text and most plebs wouldn't recognize patrician album covers

that looks fucking terrible

pretty much. doesn't help that they're usually really cheap shirts and prints

>i wear a nice clean t shirt when i want to look professional
you'll go far

Do you really feel superior for wearing certain band shirts? Is this real or am I being trolled?

want this

so worn out

>wearing the shit of the bad who is playing at a gig/concert, confirmed for pleb or tryhard
You can wear t-shirts of bands of the same genre, or related.

>wearing black in the sun, not so smart
Not all band t-shirts are black. Also, what if you go out at night, or you don't live in a sunny place.

>they dont have any text and most plebs wouldn't recognize patrician album covers
This does not matter as long as it looks good anyway

thats so much worse than the actual shirt its insane.

>he only wears band shirts and cargo shorts/jeans

Wear that to church lel

I pretty much have the job I aimed for. I don't work with the public so I have no purpose trying to look slick. I go there to work and that's it. I'm not retarded, I won't wear a band shirt on a date. I probably won't even wear a t-shirt.

Poppy is God.

had this sweater for years, just wish the quality was better

Just a reminder to the /fa/ggots ITT

where to cop?

your boss wouldn't wear a t-shit does he? that's me

If he does your on silicon valley or work something art related, witch i think it's great tho, unfortunately people don't respect you if you don't dress like an adult

got a black shirt with just the red guy from this on it
cant find the ebay pic

Congrats on knowing how to influence shallow people for personal profit. Everyone hates bosses by the way. Have fun living a meaningless live.

shit
shit
gud
9/10 merch
fat fuck would wear those because 'le edgy'
normie
I actually would wear those non-ironically
nice shirt, faggot

already wearing it

Except i know what i'm doing. I am conscious about it, exploiting the system, and living a good life with little effort, lots of free time and money, to do whatever i want.

Enjoy your life of whining and hating on the man, who keeps you poor and powerless, or become the man, its a choice

on a scale of 0/10 how guy fieri is this shirt

>living a meaningless live
>Congrats on knowing how to influence shallow people for personal profit.

lml-- ah, you've figured me out-- i'm an agent of jermyn street and the cotton cartels, and i need you to buy,buy,buy.

if looking like a disheveled dork is your means of individualized, personal expression, more power to you. i'm sure your cute colleagues will really be impressed that you've forgone a band tee for a black undershirt, just as they are impressed with the diction/syntax of your emails.

lots of free time but no one to spend it with. Your ego is your only company tbqh fampai.

Intentionally destroyed tee prints are the worst.

These are cool.

>doesn't say 'pink floyd' or 'led zeppelin' on it
2/10 tbqh

>free time

You're not a boss. You're either living on daddy's money or you won the lotto.

You do know that there are people with lots of free time and money that also wear band t-shirts right, this has basically nothing to do with that.

Enjoying the freedom of being married with children no thanks, some friends do have that privilege, and i prefer to wait to like 35 or something

>implying you cant live a healty love life whiteout marriage

I was going to joke that this was the /fa/ meetup until I found out it actually was

I meant you have no friends because you're a materialistic hoe, but admitting to being single forever works too.

No one talked about marriage. We're starting to see the chinks in your armor. How are you coping with being emotionally and sexually unfulfilled so far?

5 years escalating corporate, decided to settle down in the middle, not so high i don't have some free time, just finished paying college debt, feels good, happy life overall, fell very lucky and proud, if the Greeks were right some big tragedy is about to happen to me

>hey i really like this album and the artwork is really nice think i'll buy this shir-
>WOW MAN RELAX YOU'RE TRYING WAY TOO HARD HERE HAVE A CHILL PILL WITH THE COOL BOIS

Im not materialistic just didn't enjoy being a wagefag, have friends and a good family
wow are you a shrink or something, you do know me very well, amazing, i am now reflecting my whole life is a waste, wil never recover.

nobody's ´posting fugging shirts anymore everyone is just being a pussy

these guys shirt is bullshit
it's the good year logo but instead of a boot its a fucking saxophone
pure bullshit but i had to buy a souvenir

>worst coil album

damn.
love it

Pls no bully

redbubble.com/people/hollywise/works/9574478-joy-division-unknown-pleasures-shirt-shirt?body_color=white&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ezKBRAGEiwAu-_-LF0GGuvUz0FwBvz1yNvk_hy0WQayoTok_Yq7orl3naCMckoOUfnO2BoCe1EQAvD_BwE

Obnoxiously large url for the shirt

Second version >redbubble.com/people/cooldad420/works/20245126-joy-division-shirt-shirt-shirt-shirt?body_color=white&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ezKBRAGEiwAu-_-LJRP94I0QZX0RLXBk5FNEquKJJcEUfhGUpORUlEPp_D6d7zBuLZRYBoCjyIQAvD_BwE

underrated

Lil B has no official merch and condemns those who wear fake merch. Unwearable 0/10. Not Based.

thats why you get other artists merch with lil b on it

This is what I'd wear.
Not only is this one of my favorite bands but it's timely.

That's a nice Specials shirt but I am neither a Mod, Rude Boy or Skinhead, so I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

This is NOT, I repeat NOT how a Rude Boy dresses. This isn't even a Rude boy. This is just a fan of what he thinks is "Ska-Punk" like Op Ivy, Less Than Jake, Reel Bit Fish, etc. If he went to London or even Jamaica dressed like that and declared himself a Rude Boy he would get his ass handed to him on an aluminum platter! (Probably thinks Amy Winehouse wrote Monkey Man and You're Wondering Now)

Every time I wear this someone thinks its a half life shirt

I have that shirt, and the same shit happens to me too.

>redbubble.com/people/cooldad420/works/20245126-joy-division-shirt-shirt-shirt-shirt?body_color=white&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKCAjw-ezKBRAGEiwAu-_-LJRP94I0QZX0RLXBk5FNEquKJJcEUfhGUpORUlEPp_D6d7zBuLZRYBoCjyIQAvD_BwE

do it a third time and i might buy

literally every other TG shirt I've seen looks better than this

Bought this recently

funny thing is is my friend has a half life shirt and I thought it was an Aphex Twin shirt

this one is especially nice because it contains a euphemism for an asshole

Favourite shirt that I own.

>/fa/ggots enter the thread before people even post
Fuck off

fucking gorgeous

Ain't that a funny lil thing

holy shit

>wearing band merch
>wearing graphic tees in general

...Are you lost? I'm pretty sure that a site like reddit is more for you

Dreamville

this isn't /fa/, but i'm sure there are some subreddits that you can impress with your superior ability to dress yourself

Loma priests is amazing, I would cop this

I have a couple of Crydis patches, I still want that shirt but I don't know how to print my own

W2c?
I liked it

It works for teens really well, maybe even very early 20s

if i saw someone wearing this shirt IRL i would punch them in the face

whats up with all the /fa/gs here disliking band tees, im also a /fa/g and I wear band tees fairly often, it makes normal fits more interesting and helps you meet people that like similar music.

The fuck? He could have been making loads of cash selling merch. Why would he leave that much money on the table?

i'd fuck poppy

holy edge.

not really edgy unless youve heard the album or know what its about

r8 my shirt Sup Forums

good purchase user, even if you're actually a fan of the band and wear it because you like them it can also works as an ironic shirt.

Unironically looks pretty great.