Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Names Kit Can't be in a room with too many people
>I get lonely most of the time..really lonely
>I used to work as a waitress at a diner but one day a few customers get harassing me so I up and left
>I hug my pillow every night and cry
>I just wish I was somewhere else..

here's my steam if you anyone wants to talk

steamcommunity.com/id/stoplookingatmytits/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/stoplookingatmytits/
youtu.be/b-sIrLXb1cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post full body pic

The rules are tits with a time stamp

Tits or gtfo

Amen.

Fake

You're a pussy, get your life together before it slaps you around like a fish.

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

Attention whoring is the wrong way to get your self-esteem back.

Also, you're in the wrong place looking for the wrong kind of attention. You'll just find some dude to play you for a sucker and end up posting your pictures here.

Hope you get your shit sorted out OP

your face has very childish qualities and it makes my heart go doki doki i'm sure you can bag any pedo ez

so these feet you're talking about
how about you post them?
you know.. for science ..

jeez i actually believed this untill i saw the steamname.

Tits or GTFO, you worthless twat.

Cool, this thread again.

Fraudulent and homosexual

You guys are fucking worthless betas. You should be ashamed.

Added her for keks, "she" never responded on chat

Whats the point on taking bait if the dude wont even reel? Fucking dissapointing

we respond because of our dicks
your respond because of your pussy
go suck a dick bro

I reported this thread for lack of tits
>rule 30
Tits or GTFO

Sage in all fields

You fucking faggot.
Rule 30 look it the fuck up you newfag

Hey, I'm Stah(zange) I just want to talk

shut up faggot

"newfag"

tits or GTFO

but where are tits
maybe you want to gtfo

No tits.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Show us your tits OP

YOURE BEAUTIFUL

Always RELEVANT else GTFO

that sucks, but you have to do something about it no one else will. People will be assholes and that's not something you can change. so you can either go out and do something about it or do nothing and that's much worse. so go out try math talk to people DO SOMETHING

just that you know, you can't judge a country just because of a few assholes. We do have nice people here. I just wanted someone to talk.

You respond in hopes of impressing a girl you will never meet in real life and who wouldn't give you the time of day if you did. You are being used to make girls feel better about themselves without giving anything in return but the briefest attention.

In short, you are a beta pussy that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a bag of coke and a wad of hundreds sticking out of your fly.

I hoped to talk to you, but if you reject me because of my nationality then so be it. I wish you good luck

bitch won't show anything. She'll just ask for cash and games

>steamcommunity.com/id/stoplookingatmytits/
>stoplookingatmytits/
Seems legit.

y u try to get attention by showing your face? this is a perfect example of bait, no one cares about you cause ur probably have a empty personality, so you try to get other people into saying nice thigs about you by posting your face. Just cause you are a girl doesn mean we care, we just wanna see tits, so tits or gtfo.

>tfw Steam profile has been offline for 2132 days

Shut the fuck up and grow a set of balls.

Damn that last line was good

lol

>Be female
Wrong

u did it wrong Sup Forumsrah

Horny Indian detected

my bad, I is tired friend

The horny part is implied.

kek

she's just trying to get whiteknight attention

1/10 bait

not rly sure why you posted your steam if you don't want to talk to anyone

you're such a fucking beta faggot

cringe

Troll thread detected
that or heavy autism

faggot

My god you're such a faglord...Can't believe what I see. I cringed so hard.

Hell yeah dude polite ppl are so fucking cringe

This guy legit thinks he speaks to a girl.

It's not about being polite.

Cringed so hard I nearly broke my face. gtfo beta fag

dw, i know its a girl, please read the text in this picture i posted

i know its not*

WTF is this thread?

Show tits you fucking whore

OP...why are such a faggot?

fucking cunt

explain

You're such a dank meme user man.

ITT: lazy female trying her hand at beta farming

Bless you

You are just as autistic as op
Do you think you trolled him? Or you got trolled?

damn she straight clowned on you lol

I love all the Sup Forums air I get from that one.

She seems pretty redpilled actually. It even looks like she was trying to help you out by telling you not to post this because it would make YOU look bad. You definitely dropped the ball here user.

If we gotta explain, you're not going to understand.

do you think it's a troll or an autist?

In this comment: a bitter male who is unsuccessful with women and wishes he could "beta farm" girls.

i posted cause OP told me i wouldnt, i dont care about the actual convo
no one cares
i dont care, it actually makes me worried that you also care, like wtf its memes, why would i be embaresed if someone knew more about kekistanians than me? i think thats actually sad that you lose time of your life studying something like that
both

Just do it anyway.

you lack self awareness my dude, we weren't wondering if the OP is an autist or troll we were talking about you

>trying to validate yourself by posting screenshot because troll guy said you wouldnt
There is no end to your autism
Youre pathetic for messaging him in the first place and you actually deserve to be scammed

so someone who's the literal embodiment of 4 chan where all the hate and fuckery is how they seriously act.?

Well we know the answer to that question now

calm your tits Sup Forumstards, again, i couldnt care less about this, i still think OP was autistic and if you think the Steam convo was autistic or that im autistic then good for you, but know that i cant care less about this, and i think its sad that you think thats this is actually relevante in some way

It would take too much time and energy, and to put it bluntly, you're not worth it.

You know, you're probably a guy, but props for being redpilled
Write the 14 words in your prettiest handwriting, asking for a friend.

Hello my beautiful goddess,

I saw your steam and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Hope to hear from you soon, Kit

You know the answer

Lol your autistic reverse psychology when people think youre more of an idiot than op. Good move user.
You dont care enough to message him and post screenshots, your secret is safe with me wink wink

well even if you are an autist there's still hope for salvation. you just need to find it and learn how to not be a dick in normal conversation.

you've replied to me 3 times now when you could've replied once and just told me what your problem is.

whatever makes you feel superior, boss ''

>samefagging this hard
holy shit dude kill yourself.

It's not my problem, it's yours.

this might be helpful for you OP youtu.be/b-sIrLXb1cE

and once again. Just stop replying with this vague bullshit and tell me why you replied to me in the first place.