Can anyone recommend a surefire way to get explosive diarrhea?

Can anyone recommend a surefire way to get explosive diarrhea?
>met this cute girl on tinder
>date, start hooking up, eventually we become a fully fledged couple
>fast forward a year and she told me her fetish is me pooing on her, the stomach specifically
>i agree because... whynot?
>basically turns out it's fucking horrible, shit stinks and if you miss say goodbye to your sofa pillows
>she falls deeper in love with me

Come on Sup Forumsros help me out? I want to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand, I need to just explode on her once and for all so she realises how silly she's being and we can stop this, it's ruining my feeling for her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc&ab_channel=waverlyflams
amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if she's into shit she'll only be more into diarrhea.

just fucking tell her you tried it and it's not for you and try to see if there's a different fetish that you both can share together. jesus christ what are you 12?

drink some eye drop solution and a fuck load of asparagus, beets, kim-chi, beef and cheese

only do it in the bath / shower , tell her she needs to clean it with bleach after it.

McDo does it for me, i don't drink coffee but i hear it's pretty useful to give you the shits. Add a big meal 7-9h before (or two meals and hold everything for a day). Then finish with super spicy food

Eat shitloads of sugarfree mints. I used to eat 3 packets of sugarfree Polos whenever I wanted to skip school - you will shit like a whale blowing water.

we tried that but it messed with the plumbing in our bathroom
we live in a modern studio and the toilet flushing system is electric for some reason. long story short every time we flushed the loo, residual poo in the shower cystern would be shot up (sometimes quite powerfully) out of the sink, we didn't really know how to explain this to the landlord as well and it nearly got us evicted

>say goodbye to your sofa pillows

holy shit OP, my sides

i think if you drink enough eye drops. like the kind that fix red eye it'll make you have a case of the mud butt

> it's ruining my feeling for her
Gee, I wonder why? What about stop being so weak and dump an unhealthy person from your life before shit figuritively gets out of hand and you become a mess without having to have to make a mess all over your place, you fucking shit wrangler.

>shit flying up your sink
>getting evicted

youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc&ab_channel=waverlyflams

Reggie, man? That you?

1 cup of coffee + 1 cigarette + 1 can of baked beans + sugar free gummy bears

apart from her fetish she is literally a 8/10, I'm not exactly Johnny Depp so dumping her is not my preferred option, plus we're fairly in love

> donner kebab
> cheesy chips
> 3 beers
> 2 bottles of lucozade

No fuckin way you surviving that.

Lactulose, no prescription required and it's actually quite good for your colon

>empty stomach
>eat a few protein bars
>then eat a few sugary popsicles
>Wait an hour
>Chug a 2 liter of Diet Coke or something with caffeine... coffee is great too.

Insta-sharts

Eat a 5 lb pound bag of haribo sugar free gummy bears. Guaranteed shits for 8+ hours.

Take an absurd amount of vitamin C.
Almost guaranteed.

Ohgawdnopls

You want a couple bottles of magnesium citrate. You can get it from any pharmacy like Walgreens or CVS. You'll blow pure sour water

amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM

Link and pic are related.

Here's a bit of advice from a man who has fallen in love with a introvert neurotic person: make up funds for alcohol because you are going to need a lot to deal with that shit.

Some quirks are quite acceptable in a relationship. They add beuty and color to it all and you mostly fall in love with said quirks. However, shit like this will fuck you up in the end as they always have a deeper connection to something twisted, wicked, perhaps even sinister.

Quick clarification, we broke up and now I have a healthy relationship.

sugarless gummy bears

take a photo, share to Sup Forums
That shit's hot, no pun intended

It only takes 2-3 handfuls of those little demons. Jesus, eat the whole fucking bag you're liable to shit your entire digestive system out but only after sobbing on the porcelain for few hours first while your rectum blows the most vile waste your senses have experienced against the bowl at impressive speed.

My Diareha shit. It floated and stunk like no other shit I have ever smelled.