Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
r4r

bump

would buy her a coffee, she looks sleepy af

That's how all spoiled west coast girls look. They're all dead and empty inside.

Wwyd?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

resting bitch face

its sad

let her take the set then take her anal virginity

I'd make absolute love to her mouth, taking pleasure in the feeling of her lips sliding across the shaft of my cock. I'd facefuck her, gently mind you, until she naturally start pressing it into the back of her throat. Then, with it nice and lubed up and her gasping for air, I'd change my game entirely, throwing off her pants, holstering her in the air and fucking her until she can't speak any words besides "more."

it's true?

Niggers at $ 0?

Nigger quality has really declined. At this point you'd have to pay me to take them off your hands*

*Exception for niggresses.

Wwyd?

I'd bring her back to my apartment and bend her over immediately. She looks like the type of freak that the second her tits hit my counter she'd soaking wet. I'd grab a handful of hair and a handful of ass and fuck her as hard as possible.

dayum user any more?

I'd get new pictures.

Id pin ger down and lift her legs up and put her feet on my shoulders while I pound her pussy, shoving her head in the water when she tries to get free. Then cum inside her and watch her ghasp for air as she tries to recover

Wwyd?

i'd take her behind that rock into the water and make out with her, groping her ass and spreading her cheeks letting that fabric get deeper between them. i'd take her into the open part of the beach where everyone can look at us standing in the water and get behind her, my hard dick pressing against her ass. i'd get it out of my shorts and shove it past her bikini bottoms, balls deep into her tight snatch. then i'd proceed fucking her gently, moving faster the deeper we go into the ocean until you can just make out our heads above the water, at which point i ravage her tight snatch, playing with her tits and her clit at the same time.

she unfortunately wont send nudes or let me film us but i got a decent amount of bikini shots.
I'd lay her back on my bed and taunt her for awhile, kissing and rubbing her body to get her nice and excited. I'd whisper shit in her ear while leaving marks up and down her back, making her beg me to fuck her, beg me to let her feel all of me inside her. Then I'd use the head of my cock to glide around her pussy, rubbing her clit and testing the waters. Eventually, I'd lean down so I could kiss her deeply, feel her tits and make her take my dick to the hilt.
What a perfect ass to doggystyle. I'd take a lot of pleasure in watch how her body reacts to the impact of every thrust, how her face contorts in euphoric pleasure everytime I fill her, and the sounds her pussy makes when I ravage it.

Start by sucking and playing with her big nice tits. I'd also put my face between them and squeeze them
Then I'd get on top of her and titfuck her while she sucks the tip of my cock
While she does this, I'd spit on her face and slap her
After this, I'd eat her out and pound the shit out of her pussy, going deep inside her while slapping and grabbing her tits
I'd finish by covering her pretty face with my cum

I'll reply to anyone who replies mine

Shame her family by shoving my non-Muslim cock inside her.

I'd have her suck my cock in the most wonderfully cliché way possible. I'd sit on my couch while she took to her knees and worshipped it. I'd have her run her hands over my bulge first, before unzipping my jeans and dragging her lips from my balls to my head. I'd let it rub against her cheek and across her face before finally letting her take me in her mouth. I'd then use her like the worldms greatest sucktoy. Make take as much cock to the throat as possible, struggle to fit my balls in her mouth and have her savor the moment my hands grab her face and hold her just right for me to facefuck her.

i'd get us both under a blanket in the shadows, pretend to cuddle with her while spooning her with my rock hard cock deep inside her pussy, slowly pulling out and thrusting all the way in everytime she talks to somebody, watching her reactions as she tries to hold her moans
i'd give you a wwyd if you give me a better pic of left

>conspicuous filename

Daughter's friend Jane

how old is she?

I'd fuck Jane in front of your daughter, the sound of her moaning getting her wet.

I'd call 3 friends of mine for that slut.
We'd get her naked and put whipped cream on her tits, covering them in cream
Then me and my friend would lick and suck the cream off her tits while another friend facefucks her and another friend fucks her pussy

After having licked all the cream off her nice round tits, we'd bite and slap them, making her cry in pain as the guy facefucking her would slap her face while we do that

After having eaten the shit out of her tits, 2 of my friends would DP her while me and my other friend both shove our cock down her throat at the same time
It'd be hard but both of our cocks would eventually fill in there as she begs us to stop
Then we'd switch roles so that everyone tries every hole of her.

When we'd be satisfied with that slut, we'd all eat her tits again, this time 2 guys taking one tit each and after this, one guy would cum in her mouth, two guys would cum in her nose (one guy per hole) and I'd cum on her face

My girl is right tho
Is that pic good?

Id sneak up behind her and grab her body so she cant get away and plant soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. Then slowly run my hand up her body and pull her top down, and pull down her pants and fuck her standing up, pounding and pounding til she cant hold on and she collapses on the floor. Then Id cum on her face.

Wwyd?

I would sacrifice both of my nuts to get laid with these two tbqh

>replies for replies

I'd rather just nut in and on them.

Always wondered if she and my daughter have ever experimented with each other

If they haven't already, I'd find a way to make it happen. Nothing quite like sharing a cock to bring two friends closer together.

They're really close. I'm sure they've at least practiced making out.

Wwyd to my petite girlfriend

i'm not into girls wearing hijab though - sorry man
i'd walk up from behind her while she's taking photos, my dick already outside i'd get down and grope her tits from behind, making sure she keeps snapping as i touch her body, wandering down between her legs with one hand and running down to her feet with the other one, massaging her cute feet as i massage her clit softly. as she starts moaning she lays down on my chest and i move her up so that her dress slides above her ass and her cheeks rest on my dick. i'd then slowly slide her up and guide it between her legs, her pussy now so wet that it just slides in by itself. i'd slowly thrust into her, holding her legs and moving her up and down on my cock, letting her take pictures all the time as i slowly pick up the pace, until i press her forward with her face against the mirror while i ravage that tight pussy of hers before cumming on her ass cheeks.
in that left dress i'd get her to the bathroom, kssing her furiously and pushing her against the sink, lifting her on top of it. i'd lock the door and get on my knees, eating her juicy pussy out and having her wrap her legs around my neck, tongue fucking her so hard she moans through the whole room. then i'd lay her down with her back and head on the sink while i grab her lower body and shove my dick into her, fucking her against the mirror as i have her beautiful feet in and on my face. i'd pull out and cum on her face before letting her return to the party without cleaning up.

new girl, wwyd?

Good, then both of them licking my shaft at the same time wouldn't be an issue.

make love

Pick her up and have her wrap her arms and legs around me as I fuck her in front of you.

Reading that made me so horny..
Id run my hands down her body feeling up every inch of her before I make my way down her legs and lightly suck on her toes. After I tease her and turn her on, Id lay her down and get ontop of her, sliding my cock in her pussy slowly while I look her deep in the eyes. Id thrust faster and faster, grabbing her boobs and ass with each hand, til I cum inside her and leave her on the bed, sweaty and worn out.

Wwyd?

how old is she?

i'd reach around her ass and lift her up, passionately making out with her as i hold her in the air. then i'd throw her on the bed and she'd willingly get in place, spreading her legs ready for me to savor her. i'd pull down her shorts and slip, kissing the insides of her thighs and moving down her legs until i've reached her feet, kissing her toes and soles before wandering up to her again, tormenting her with anticipation. then i'd dive into her pussy with my nose and tongue, eating her out for a good 15 minutes, her hands digging into the back of my head and her screaming through the whole house. after she has cum several times i'd step up my game and go into 69 with her, shoving my dripping cock all the way into her throat. she'd happily swallow it, massaging my balls slightly doing so. after another 10 minutes i'd turn her around and probe her asshole with my dripping wet cock before slowly pressing it into her tight hole. i'd ease into fucking her slowly, then speed up until i ravage her and fuck her into the mattress with full force before unloading deep in her ass.

Such a shame man, you're a great writer too
Then can you do it on righty/lefty on that pic?

I'd gently open up her legs and swiftly run my fingers around her pussy lips over her panties while caressing her outer thigh with my other hand. Once I start to feel her moisture seeping through her underwear, I'd bring that hand up to her mouth and watch her as she licks her grool clean off my fingers. While she's distracted sucking on my finger tips, I'll take my right hand and place it firmly, yet gently around her neck, making sure its choking her just enough where she knows I'm in control. I'll get up, hand still around her neck, and look her dead in the eyes while I use all my strength to pick her up and choke slam her into the dresser. As I swipe my arm in front of my face I shout, "You can't see me!"

Tuu- tu-tu-tu tuuu!

thanks man. another way for me to improve my written english lmao
have you got any bikini pics of either of them? or any showing off their bodies? how old are they btw?

No bikini pics sadly, they post very few pics
From left to right they are 19, 19, 18

Your buddy from the office invites you on a short boarding trip with his wife on his new boat. This is his wife. WWYD?

who are these?

*boating trip, not boarding trip.

Wait from him to be napping, then offer to apply her suntan lotion for her (which he thoughtlessly forgot to do). I'd be sure to be very thorough and get it in nice and deep.

Adopted sister

Breed her.

i'd talk them into drinking alcohol with me, intentionally making the drinks very strong to fill them up quickly. as they get more drunk by the minute, i'd sit between left and right, getting touchy with them and telling them to drink some more. i'd proceed undressing my shirt, feeling both of them up at the legs and starting to kiss rightie first, then leftie second. seeing how positively they reacted to that kiss i'd quickly start making out with both of them, then letting them make out by themselves for a few seconds, watching them devour each other passionately as i get out my dick. i'd then grab their heads and guide them along the shaft, slowly and gently fucking both of their lips, watching them finger themselves beneath their pants and playing with each other's tits. i'd tell them to undress and bend over for me before starting to roughly fuck them, leftie first, pulling her hair and fingering rightie while doing so, then the other way around, letting them make out the whole time. as i'm getting close, i'd pull out and cum all over their pretty faces.

post body shots of them if you've got any.

german girl named pauline

Obviously he knows what will happen. He wants it. I would take her right in front of him, show her what a real man is like. He would be in the corner jerking his dick as took his wife in all of her holes. I would make sure to cum deep inside as well.

WWYD?

I wanna feel her tight cunt so bad.

Her? Hold her hips down as I use an electric tooth brush to tickle her navel.

Hire her for a photo shoot.

I'd do all sorts of freaky shit with her, but wwyd?

Too bad she's your "sister." You'll have to settle for listening to her cry out in pleasure as she gets stuffed with another dude's cum.

That would be nice to see

if you're too pussy to make a move on her because of these nonexistent boundaries then i'd be most happy to give her the fuck of her life in front of you

She seems like she's in her room, giving you a private show waiting for you to come over. I, like a true gentleman, oblige.

But unfortunately for her, I don't like the look of her navel. Like what the fuck is going on? That's not a hole! That's a fucking hole being filled in!

So I tie her down, telling her I'm going to do some kinky shit, attach vibrating panties to her, turn them on and leave her there as I go home and play Playstation or something.

Then just chuckle to myself as I think about her parents finding her topless on her bed, tied down while being forced to cum.

Try explaining THAT without getting in trouble you half-naveled freak!

Awesome, thanks man

still there?

I want to. I'm scared. But I want her more than anything.

Don't risk it! If she turns you down, those consequences...

imagine her squirming on your face as she rides your tongue and nose to get orgasm after orgasm
imagine her pussy lips grabbing onto your dick as you pull it out slowly, only to ram it balls deep back into her again
i would fuck her so hard she'd forget her own name

Anyone interested? I'll reply to yours if so

If you got any with her without that thot filter.

Depends, you got any with her without that thot filter?

Fuck that's hot

She looks like she fucks like a champ

Yea Ill do yours.

Id tie her arms above her head so her body is all mine, and Id tease her while I work my hands around the edges of her body, feeling around her hips and down her thighs, eventually feeling all the way down to her toes. Then Id stick my fingers in her mouth and make her get her spit al over them, then finger her pussy and make her cum, softly and sensually.

Wwyd?

i'd shove my cock all the way down her throat and fuck her skull, ruining her makeup and smearing it all over her face. then i'd lift her up and fuck her against the wall with full force, her legs and arms grabbed around me to feel as much of me as possible as i poke her cervix with every thrust into her dripping wet snatch, having her scream so loud you can hear every word she says in your room

She has you tied down, but you're able to get free, she's distracted. WWYD?

Better question, ONE WITHOUT A FILTER?

Imagine her kissing your cock nice and slow

Tie her ankles to the car doors, spread them open against her will and eat her out until she goes from crying and begging me to stop, to moaning and cumming against her will.

Grab her arms and push her against the wall, covering her mouth with mine as my cock presses up against her crotch.

I'd pull down her panties, lift up her skirt, and start licking her pussy while her rich boyfriend watches. He starts to stroke his cock while I bring her to orgasm. Once she cums, I tell her to pull off her top and start sucking his cock. She sucks down his 5" cock while he rubs her big titties. I position myself behind her and penetrate her behind. I fuck her doggy style starting slowly at first and then speeding up until her boobs are flopping and she's choking on her bf's cock. I finish by creampieing her and then making her bf lick my cum out of her pussy.

>she's hot as fuck, more?

I'd put them both in a locked room, no food no water. And tell them that until they have a hardcore tickle fight while they're half naked for an hour that they're not getting out.

She has good cocksucking lips. Would deepthroat her, forcing her to take my cum down her throat

wwyd to my cumslut?

Sit on her back, wedgie her and slap and worship her ass.

i'd make her sit on my lap with my pants unbuttoned, finding my way to her pussy barely covered by her already soaked panties. not giving a shit about being found out by the other faggots, i'd softly lift her up and place my cock so that it just slides all the way into her as she sits down on on me. barely covered by her skirt she'd grind me slowly, accelerating everytime nobody's watching and slowing down again, cumming multiple times this way.

wwyd

there wouldn't be anything slow in the way she'd get fucked by me. i'd ravage every orifice of hers, every fuckable hole would be wrecked by me in that night, leaving her unable to think straight and only making her crave my cock

Mmm I would mount her with her stomach down, thrusting deep into her pussy. I would switch from her pussy to her ass, and right as I am about to cum I would pull out and cover her back and ass.

That was awesome, thanks

Why a tickle fight?

Force her into a sand castle that covers her arms and legs. So strong she can't break out.

Worship her belly.

Because I find tickling to be the sexiest thing ever.