Any doctors in Sup Forums?My feet hurts where my fingers are at...

Any doctors in Sup Forums?My feet hurts where my fingers are at.By the way i have very small feet and i can't run because then u start moving to the right.

Wut

Hope it's not cancer
If it isn't cancer then you're fine

Do you have difficulties adducting/abducting your feet? Does the calf apper tender? Hve you struck your leg with something? Is the pain dull or is it sharp? Does the pain subside by lowering your leg or does it increase by raising it? Is the skin bruised/red/warm? Send more pics, take a lateral shot of the painful area and head on shot of the foot.

It hurts ariund the ankle joint and my feet tend to move to the calcenous bone side when i run

By lowering it hurts it doesn't really gurt when i go up

It also hurts there

poor bloodflow to your feet I think, see that brown buildup ontop of the joint of your toe? classic sign.

can you see vessels on your ankles? do you smoke?

No but i do have lots of brown spots

Alright, try this; walk on the edge of the foot, see if pain will worsen. If so, then refer to your doctor and he should x-ray it. If not, fucking walk straight. Just a hindsight-the foots rotation is enabled by the muscles in your leg. If your foot rotates outwards a lot, it could be either them or something is fucked with ur foot. Either way, x-ray that bitch.

And yes i can see my vessels

Ok thx user.The doctors in my town are complely shit and i live in America

Posted too early- are your feet usually cold? Is the sensation of touch and temperature same as in the other leg? Test it on toes first, then the rest of the foot. Are you diabetic? That could explain a lot.

I was born with high sugar but i don't think i have diabetis

Also, veins dont matter at all. We all can see them on our feet. What matters is your sensation in the foot.

My right feet hurts when i rotate to the right

My feet aren't usually cold

So, pain when applying pressure, on lateral rotain and lowering the leg. Pain does not subside when leg is raised. How old are you and do you know your blood pressure?

Idk my blood preasure and i think is normal

Nvm they do feel coold

Ok i think ill go and get myself check in a doctor thx

are they splotchy like this? you probably have some sort of circulation issue

you've obviously never heard of venous ulcers, pain on the top of food is one of the major symptoms

What do you think

Tell you this- buy socks without elastic band that constricts the ankle area-every pharmacy should have them. Wear comfy shoes and go measure your blood pressure. 110-140 sistole and 60-90 diastole is normal. I assume your sugar is ok since u dont take any medications and you havent fell into ketoacidosis yet. Also take half a tab of aspirin 200mg or just a tab of 100mg for a week, if it doesnt help abort it and go to the doctor. Aspirin acts as a blood thinner by preventing thrombocytes from forming a thrombus. Also a mild analgestic.
Hope ot gets better.

Im a nurse and ive seen a lot of them. They appear on medial/lateral side of lower leg, mostly on lower third of the lower leg. They are accomodated by pain, warm skin, redness, and i dont see any of it. Still havent seen an ulcer on dorsum of the foot.

Trim ur nails dude dafuq
No need to worry, just ask a real doc, because you know ppl with actual life dont come here

I have shitty shoes anill try to get those socks

Hehehe ok

damn your feet look fine in this light, you're also too brown for me to be able to tell

if you care, take a picture of the bottom of your foot, your skin should be white enough for me to tell

I don't think i have any blood problems do

K

It hurts there i think is some sort of joint or ligament problem not a blood one

have your doctor give you a cortsol shot. your stretching your miniscus. trust me i've fucked mine up enough to know

it is cancer

yeah nvm your feet look healthy but slightly swollen, no clue what the problem is

Thx anyway

Maybe im just being to paranoid ill stop exercising for a while see if they get fix on there own

Nah i think its just my ankles

Post your running shoes

Ok

Had theem for a year and half

How often do you run? Take a week off and see if they get any better. If not, it may be time to update. I try to get a new pair every year but I only run 3 times a week.

I run monday throught thurdays and maybe your right.Im taking this week off

And i think i actually had those shoes for 2 years

Nurse is back! Take a rest, and see if it will go away. 3 days minimum, it wont go away instantly.