Why the F*CK did chinks thought this is a good idea...?

why the F*CK did chinks thought this is a good idea...?

Why don't you ask the Brits that question?

They love living like in an ant colony

>implying it was a cognitive decision made by one person and not a spontaneous event caused by a unique and special crack in the system.

it's cool doe

Such deep understanding. As expected of a fellow East Asian.

>tfw you'll never live in the nearby but far more affluent commieblocks and walk over to the kowlocuck poorfags every day, insulting them for the insolence to be brought into existence by a disgusting, uneducated poorcunt with no concept of contraceptives

>tfw cyberpunk fags want every city in the world to have shanty town tier city planning

I don't think cyberpunkfags actually WANT to live in a cyberpunk world, at least I hope not.

>2017
>Not living in a dystopian surveillance state

This is what happens when you eat dogs

>This is what happens when you eat dogs

Does Zurich have any places like that?

why not bike, Singapore must be a nightmare for every Dutch

I still don't get the stigma.

Eating dogs have been part of human culture through all of history, and on all continents.

In prehistoric European settings, it's really common to find dog bones with signs of defleshing, suggesting they were slaughtered.

The whole stigma is a recent western construct. People on other continents do it all the time. Our prehistoric European ancestors did it all the time. And lastly, as evidenced by your pic, there are Europeans who still do it.

>Eating dogs have been part of human culture through all of history

so was fucking your daughter too, doesnt mean its alright in modern society

>chinese make a tiny box to hide away from the world and not get bullied
>they still get bullied
why the F*CK do you bully them

False equivalence.

Also:
>le gurrend year

Where are my cool implants and M/M-interfaces to jack in directly to cyberspace?

how is it a false equivalence tho

people fucked their famillies before they found reasons not to

people used to eat dogs before they found reasons not to(domesticated them, found out they are better used as workforce, companions, etc)

the difference between both is just the time frame, but all leads to the same outcome in C U R R E N T year's society

and thats not even including the argument that eating dogs is plain retarded simply because its not cost-efficient when you can grow animals like cows and pigs

there is simply not a single good reason to eat dogs

>2017
>not bullying literally all non-normies

but only the underclass will live in those! they themselves will surely live in the clean, ultra-high tech elite class upper areas of course.

>implying walled city isn't CYB as fuark

kill yourself you fucking retard

>m-muh a-animal d-doggy feels
redditors need to get the fuck off this board

bad post

>people used to eat dogs before they found reasons not to(domesticated them, found out they are better used as workforce, companions, etc)
t. guy who doesn't know shit about prehistory

When I said that prehistoric Europeans slaughtered dogs, I meant that they slaughtered fully domesticated dogs.

That is, they used dogs as companions and workforce, and occationally, they ate a few of them.

Also, cost efficiency isn't a reason to stigmatise certain foods. A lot of foods (especially luxury foods), are popular despite being inefficient.

The main argument against it have always been, and will always be, "it hurts my feefees when people kill cute animals instead of ugly ones".

>tfw no medieval mud skyscraper city

very comfy desu

Didn't the ones at the top fall over because they were poorly built?

They didn't thought. They have settled there because they couldn't settle anywhere else

>can't siesta
wtf i hate singapore now

FUCK DOGS
Seriously.

Fucking your family creates retards. That's why people avoid that nowadays (apart from muslims).

What are the downsides of eating dogs?

Reasons not to eat doggo:
>Neoteny
>Sub-standard Nutritional Value
>Still more useful alive than dead (work and security)
At a time when the world's economies need to eat fewer animals you would add some to the list.

it's good for chinese cartoons.

I just want Lain to be a reality

Also why tf would cyberpunk people want everyone to live in a slum where probably nobody has a computer, and most have no electricity?

I am more bothered that they destroyed it. Could've been a great touristic place in the future.