What is this shit man my throat hurts like fuck

what is this shit man my throat hurts like fuck

are you wearing lipstick? wtf

tonsillitis, you will be fine, user

You have stones in your tonsils. You should have had them removed when you were young. It becomes a much more serious surgery they older you get.

9/11
would not deepthroat

any remedy recommendations?

It's a tonsilith (Or a tonsil stone). If you have a water pick you can stick that in the back of your throat to break up/rinse out. I have been dealing with them for about 5 years now, thinking about getting my tonsils removed because of it. They stick like fuck too.

looks like those stones that grow in the back of your throat, they make a little tool to pull them out. They give you a feeling of something stuck in your throat and they smell. A walk in clinic can take care of that for you or you can look it up and pull it out yourself

Or you can just stick your fingers back there and try to pry it out when it gets big like that

water pick?

Tonsil cancer

My condolences

It's a little wand like device that sprays a high pressure water stream. It's an alternative to flossing

tonsil stones

if your throat hurts you could have strep throat which can get pretty serious if left untreated. wait a week and if your throat doesnt feel better and you start getting cold/flu symptoms go to the dr.

HIV positive.

if it starts getting better after a week its just tonsil stones/tonsilitis no big deal. you can consider getting them removed but thats optional

In the UK they wont remove them unless you get tonsillitis around 3 times when you where young. I get the stones all the time (literally have to stick my fingers to remove them every couple days). The NHS wont do shit about it now unless its life threatening.

You just get it out, it comes out and also it causes some niggerbreath. Use a cotton ear pick or something like your finger

Tonsil stones, use a q tip or a toothbrush or something and press on your tonsil and squeeze that shit out.

Use an oxygenating mouthwash after eating to prevent them from again.

Stop sucking cock faggot

And people shit on American healthcare

This. If u can manipulate it out using suction that works too, gargling warm semi salty water works to losen it up. Rinsing your mouth out after eating is good preventative maintenance as well

recover it from your throat and smoke it threw a bong

Buy one of these on eBay: Monoject 412 Fill it with water and flush out your tonsils. I get stones in my tonsils and that's what I use to get rid of them

Because an American doctor would just tell you the same thing, but for $6000.