Ask a Google employee anything

Ask a Google employee anything

lurk more?

can you tell me what my IP address is and which browser i'm using?

Is there a god

no, user info is confidential

no

are you retarded?

why are you such a pussy?

I've no reason to believe so, no

Sup foolio?
How were REWS?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

wh are you browsing Sup Forums

Why did you make it so only adwords users with an active campaign could use the keyword planner tool?

Is it because you're greedy fucking jews, like I suspect?

yall niggas hiring? heard google employees get kick ass benefits

do you pass moot in the corridors?

On a scale of closet to OP, how gay is everyone there?

Are you moot?

Please come back moot

are you black?

What the hell does Moot even do there

bitch ass ebonic man for how much u sell my google searches and dont lie to mee u dont let me scrape blogspot blog so u sell for ur own needs gtfo

why the fuck is google retaining login info on the gmail sign-in screen?

get back under your bridge, troll

Are your answers limited to 2 per day?

normie u think they dont use ur search history to sell it? do u even know what power they has and what size their database centers are? its like only sheeps and art majors here

where is jeeves

How big is your dick?

How many cocks did you have to suck to get that job?

Ask Jeeves.

How'd the migration off of Borg and GFS go? Is there a protobuf v3 yet?

why the fuck did you assimilate Bump and then kill it off?

acquihire
Google can't innovate any more.

if you're really a Google employee, what's Moot's ldap?

can you hook me up with a job?

Yeah! Where the hell *IS* moot??

anything

PLEASE

WHY IS EVERY TOP RESULT OF ANYTHING I SEARCH A FUCKING ADVERTISMENT OR A LINK TO A PAGE THAT SELLS SOMETHING?? FFS IF I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SOMETHING (LIKE CARS FOR EXAMPLE) I NEED TO TYPE IN "WIKIPEDIA + CARS". OTHERWISE YOU SHOW ME THE FUCKING TOYOTA HOMEPAGE OR AUTOTRADER OR SOME SHIT. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING SOULLESS PIECE OF SHIT! EVEN IF I DO WHAT I MENTIONED I HAVE TO GO TO LIKE THE THIRD FUCKING PAGE TO FIND A LINK THAT ISN'T TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING

I use DuckDuckGo because Google sucks.

I use gmail though, how much do you know about me from my emails?

How does it feel Mr Google employee that
DuckDuckGo had instant answers before Google stole the idea.

this thread is a cancer. what the hell guys

are conservatives allowed to work at Google?

Why so liberal?

Why does Google hide commenrmts without anyone knowing?

Are you against freedom of speech?

Most of the questions are pretty dumb.

no shit, OP probably gone by now.

There are far more conservatives than you'd think at Google, although most of the are the idiotic "mah libertarianism/anarcho-capitalism" manbaby neckbeard types. Generally speaking, the educated skew liberal; it's harder to remain conservative if you're exposed to lots of different things. (The autistic can successfully resist this.)

Google probably hides comments automatically; I doubt there's any intentional bias involved. Google does shit without considering what the consequences or knock-on effects are; hell, they still can't get over the notion that A/B testing isn't the end-all be-all of "is doing thing X worthwhile".

Why do you guys buy all the sugar kelp I grow. Like yeah you eat it like noodles and I'm not complaining but why sugar kelp??

what do you guys means by new slogan "Don't be evil"???

What Google work category are you in? What skills do you have which made you get this job?

No. You left us. And then you imposed this cancerous robot test. And then you sold us a pass to bypass it. I will ask you nothing.