Just popped 400mg of oxy and shot a few bags of dope, feeling pretty good. Any other opiate addicts on tonight?

Just popped 400mg of oxy and shot a few bags of dope, feeling pretty good. Any other opiate addicts on tonight?

Yeah hopefully waiting for my first bag of tar in weeks to come through. Sick of subs. Had to save em up and starting to feel pretty chilly even in thos SoCal heat

stuck with shit tier vicodin 10mg

what do you mean shot bags of dope? People call different shit "dope" you mean more heroin? Meth? or what..?

Guessing you're out west somewhere huh? In from the east and we don't have tar just powder but I've wanted to try it

Yeah heroin. In from Philly and they sell 10. Bags of h in wax baggies

Yeah thats why my post mentions socal. Southern california terminology. I live in riverside where meth is huge and referred to as dope. I have to go to the next city over (corona) to find a legit H supplier. Ive never tried powder even when i was ordering off dnm. Its just more expensive and i sampled like 5 different vendors. This was a few years ago though some have exit scammed.tar contains more unrefined alkaloids of the opium poppy so i hear it has a more heavy feeling than ECP

That seems like a fuck ton of opiates.

How are you alive?

How bad is your addiction?

Have you ever sucked dick for drunks?

>do you want to?

This is how Philly dope is packaged each corner has a different stamp. This is called "fear the walking dead" and you can get a bundle which is 14 bags for 120 for dimes or 60 for nicks. A bundle usual comes out to a gram or so

Yeah I know I'm 6 foot 4 and 240 with a decent opiate tolerance so I can handle it

Yeah i browse r/opiates and i never hear people getting better prices on ecp than they do tar. And at this point id much rather go tar considering its much less fentanyl-ized. I get half gs for 30, gs for 60, and eighths for 160

I've never done any downers before, only done basic drugs like, weed, acid, amphetamines, meth etc
I have an 80 mg oxy would I get high or get sick if I ate the whole thing
>country has no downers, meth is everywhere though

400mg of oxy is alot, your tolerance must be ridiculous

Youd probably get sick as fuck. If its oc try snorting 5mg and titrate from there or if op then pop 10mg. It took me a couple percs on a couple triea to first feel/notice it. Then again same with weed

Yeah I'm not even that fucked up to be honest. They were also time release too so they don't hit you as quick I took them like 90 mins ago

If you have never done opiates before I'd say take a quarter of it. It's probably an op so you can't crush and snort it

that sounds like not much. Would you still reccomended this if I told you I'm really big, like 6 foot and 100 kilograms (I think is like 200 pounds )

>400mg of oxy and shot a few bags of dope
Liar.

do 400 even exist ?

I can understand you have a massive tolerance but how the fuck can you afford all this shit the oxy alone would be worth 400 where im at cuz it goes $1/mg id rather be shooting up only at that point

20 to 30mg will do you fine if you don't have a tolerance. If they are the extended release then chew them up before you swallow them so it hits you quicker

It's probably more than one pill..

that taste though.. I don't mind morphine sulfate, but oxy tastes like an old battery that's leaked fluid in an old car's cup holder.

Took ten op 40s

It's called having a tolerance

not everyone gets it from the street. it's much cheaper in a pharmacy, especially if you have insurance.

what OP took would barely keep the sickness away for me back in the day. shot 2400mg in 12 hours once.

Thanks bro will do
>never done before, don't know if op, or Oc don't even know what that is

Opanas my nigga. Drank some rum on these shits... never again.

I go to a doctor who gives me 180 30mg Percs and 90 40mg OxyContin

holy fuck wouldn't you die ?
I guess not ?

Doctors are the worst dealers. They may not be hustling you for dollars with the insurance paying for it, but they are definitely hustling you for your life. Shit is WAY over prescribed.

Damn bro thats a massive amount, I never thought about the fact he may have a script, but ya man thats nuts. Most ive ever done was like 60mg of oxy lol puny shit compared to you guys

sounds like i need to go doc shopping lol fuck

what sort of lies do you tell to get these drugs?

It's called bullshit. Fucking Philly. What a supprize.

Did you get hit by a bus or have a tumor removed or something?

Not opana... op 40 is the imprint on the pill like in ops picture

where are these doctors?
I was in legit pain with a torn meniscus and my doctor basically told me to fuck off

Fuck yeah
>be me
>suffer inherited chronic back pain
>doctor pretty much tells me to deal with it
Can't get anything for any disorder in this country (not Americas)

oh

k

propublica lists the top oxycodone prescribers by state; you pull that list, then read the reviews, looking for the ones with complaints that they just want to write you a script and move on.

Tonight's my last night getting. High I see my parole officer on the 7th and I'm taking a break so I'm clean when I'm tested

Anyone know how much hydrocodone 5 mg/ 325 acetaminophen go for?

I wanna sell my leftovers

Drug addicts display an amazing weakness of will. sux2bu

Prob $5 a piece

thanks for sharing
see you next summer

depends on part of country you live in 5 normally 3 where i am with 10's being 8

Im in SoCal if that helps

Got 28 left gonna make some decent cash

3 for sure. hydrocodone just doesnt sell dollar per mg like oxy's do

Ayyy same. 951 here. You?

True

I really want to try dillaudid has anyone had it before?

Smoking dark right now haha although i suppose its not too funny. And afterwards im gonna rail some clear and tweak out on my bass. I pretty much sealed the deal on my eventual suicide by using this shite

yes its not bad i had 240 prescribed after a major surgery for abdominal cancer. i like percocets more but dilaudid is stronger.

>400MG
>Oxycotin (OP)

Op oxy is ass. OC was good.

I popped an 80 before. It was nice

Gonna do 150mg ketamine tonight

Yeah I hear you the time release sucks I'm not even dipping

Not to sound like a complete faggot but you guys shoudld stop doing that shit. I was a junkie for the 5 years and a speedball junkie for 2 of those 5 years. I used subs to stop. Best decision. You cant have a normal life on h. I know a bunch of you retards will say "yea but I can im perfectly fine on dope i pay my bills and go to work" bullshit youll start missing days here and ther then start shooting up on the toilet at work, and eventually get fired.

I used to think those dipshits in NA were wrong, and they are about a lot of shit and its a bullshit group, but they are right on one thing. Being a junkie it never gets better only worse.

i also had major surgery last month on my leg cause i literally twisted the bottom of my shin off! i was in so much pain they gave me 2 shots of dilaudid and they didnt do shit so they gave me a shot of fentanyl and ooooh boy is that shit amazing. 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times more than morphine! ive smoked some pure opium and fentanyl made that feel like weed. so glad you cannot get iv fentanyl on the streets id be dead in an hour

Nice. I used to visit pasadena a lot when i was fucking this tinder gurl. Wanna meet up and smoke some tar?

You me beat mine are only 5mg
Couldn't get a fly high without wrecking your liver

Tar sucks, it taste like shit you're better off with powder you can snort or shoot

Nightmare was the shit

Get it in nof philly

Damn. To bad you can't get fentanyl IV.
>degenerate drug addict

I'll be there tonight scooping some coke wanna speedball?

The left pill is a faggot.

You from the 215?

Use to

You know Lee street?

mm yes because i was given a major narcotic for a very serious reason and happened to like the effect of it makes me a drug addict. if you read my post correctly you would have read that i am glad you cant get that shit you illiterate asshole

Because if you could you would

Hence drug addict

Lee and cambria is where I cop at

yeah your right your a fucking genius and im a super druggie. i actually lied you can get it on the streets and im about to shoot it into my dick right now

So im somebody who gets sick off of a 5 oxy like no pleasure just thtowing up. I found a 8/2 sub at a music festival on the ground is there any way i could cut this up to a vicodin like dose or is it not like that?

Holy shit. 10mg oxy makes me feel good. 20mg is my limit. I'm glad I never go on binges. 2 days with 20mg each day is all I need. I do that probably once every few weeks

yes slice it into tiny slits if 5 of oxy gets you sick. 8 mg subs are very strong

Yup yup still alive

It was like a burgerkang drug drive going down that block, weed at the start, coke and pills in the middle and crack and her-Ron at the end

Yep I've been going there since it was super star. They changed the stamp like 6 times haha

Oh shit Pasadena what's this bitches name toss her my way! Don't do drugs bro just sell em whenever I got em

Try between the toes first, no one can see the marks and less painful then shooting in your cock

I only resort to cock when my toes are too scabbed over

Snort an 8th of it. Just mix it up with a lil water and snort it trust me that's what we used to do in jail it gets u wrecked

I read it correctly. I wish you could get it so natural selection takes its course sooner. Your brain is already long gone to understand that.

That street been active for 40+ years the po-po never shut it down
EVER

i know your right i already admitted to your complete and total badassery

dude what? that's a ton of OC

Damn foreal? I think they have the best nicks around. Do you still go there to cop?

Those are meth heads. This is an opiate thread faggot

Nah I haven't lived there in dozen moons or so. That place has been active since at least the 80s maybe the 70s.

I only know cause this old head told me about it. We use to go together

This how you age on the heron if you don't od first

H preserves you

He lived how he died
Covered in his own feces

Wish I had some xanax or kpins to kick it up a notch

I work as a pharmaceutical technician so I've now tried almost every scheduled narcotic. Dilaudid is "ok" relative to other opiates but its oral/nasal bioavailability is low as shit. The only practical way to get a genuine high from it would be to shoot it, but I stay away from that side of the tracks. If you're not shooting the hydromorphone (dilaudid), you'd be much better off getting percs or oxys.

How about opana?

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a few months ... doc gave me an oxycodone script three days ago. Each pill is 5mg and i took three of them for my 2nd time ever doing opiates. The first time was years ago and it was okay. This time I felt alright and slumped but i was getting a little uncomfortable with the nausea once in a while. It was never unbearable and i never felt like I was actually going to puke, but I diddnt feel euphoric or, like, good at all. I just felt really numb and content. I also would get little bursts of feeling like REALLY high and the nausea would act up the most then, but it would subside after a few seconds. I was under the impression i would feel like the felt high ever, but it really wasent that great. I have 12 more 5mg pills left and I really have no incentive to take them but rather just sell them off. Im thinking about trying 10mg sometime to see if a lower dose gives me a more comfortable high but im not sure. Is it typical to not feel euphoric or happy your first time on opiates?