Just how do wage cucks do it

Just how do wage cucks do it
>Recently graduated
>Working 40-50 hours a week (Only because i refuse to work the other day they want me)
>Get payed jack shit
>Commute around two hours to0 and from work

I can visibly see the broken look in my senior co workers eyes , just how do you manage anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bills to pay nigger
I'm working a shitty delivery pizza job until I can get into something better
just remember it doesn't have to last forever, up to you to change that

>working 40-50 hours
>commuting 2 hours
There's your problem.

I did the same out of college. Suck it up and keep advancing. Jump ship after a few years. I'm getting paid much better now. Free car/apartment/gas and living in ireland 5 months of the year on the company dime.

Fucking entitled millennial

Start a business.

I do not worn anymore although I would like to for extra money, but it's not worth the gas or time for these insulting $8/hour jobs. Welfare pays more.

Look into food stamps you will not regret it trust me.

That's looking like a 20 hour weekly commute at least man, you can't find anything closer?

I do not recommend this autist's advice. Unless you want to play job roulette with your life and rely 100% on luck. Not recommended.

Start a business it's the only way to make realistic money these days.

Not currently im searching for a new job but ive only been here for like 4 months , thought i could just suck it up but its just too much

Start a fucking business dude.

Do you have at least $100 a month to spare? I know how hard it is to wagecuck for some greedy dipshit millionaire's hand-me-down company from his well connected father. For the rest of us, there is very little option in the modern era. Jobs aren't what they used to be.

Do you like landscaping? Cooking? What about a cooking blog and youtube?

>just how do you manage anons?
I have a STEM degree and work in a STEM job.

I'm a qualified pâtissier chef funnily enough.

Currently thinking of re rolling in uni for I.T

>What about a cooking blog and youtube?
I don't think you'll pay off the mortgage with that career choice. Sure a few might get wealthy, but there's millions of wannabees getting cents. Some people also win the lottery, or get rich at poker, but those are not career choices either

Lucky you. I know 3 people who majored in biology and had to flee the country to escape student debt and lack of jobs.

Very very lucky user. That's a fairly good job compared to the usual $8/hour fare. How much do they pay you?

>biology
KEK
E
K

Fuck all but assuming you mean american currency about 13$/h

>I don't think you'll pay off the mortgage with that career choice.

Huh...? Are you like some kind of dinosaur from the 1980s or some shit?

The average decent blog pays around $300 per month. So 5-10 blogs and youtube channels and you are making over 2k. That being said they take time to build.

Jobs do not pay. Period. Unless you are lucky or well connected and can get a good job, but that's not the norm. You should be comparing THAT to the lottery, not blogging.

user think about making a blog in your spare time. Pay people on textbroker to write articles for you, and get some stock images from a cheap subscription site.

Yeah and it was right around the time Obamacare got implemented which is the main reason one of them left. The other 2 were scientist grad students. I feel bad for future doctors in this country, but there's always Canada.

Very good job these days. I wish I had something like that. Maybe instead of making more money you should focus on cutting expenses instead. You are making a barely survivable wage at least.

How much is your car and house? Do you go dumpster diving? Have you applied for food stamps or other welfare? Utility assistance? You might qualify.

>graduated
>"payed"
Shut your lying ass up OP

English is my second language , and its a culinary school not an English school. They teach gastronomy and pastry

>Jobs do not pay
What shithole country do you live in?

My job has sucked since i started it. Paid shitty when I started there too. The place went through some rough times and a lot of people bailed due to the raise freeze we had for 3 years, Obamacare is killing off all the businesses like us. We get through the hard times and get a bunch of new contracts(we work in hospital dme) Vice president pulls me aside after a meeting one day, "hey were doubling your pay, we won't forget what you did for this company" Now i make stupid money doing my menial job. Everyone I know job hops, if someone knows your going to stick around and do good you'll "probably" start to make money.

>The average decent blog pays around $300 per month.
Delusion, the post.

How many Youtubers and blogs are there? and you think every decent one earns $3600 per year? Let me guess; you're not actually doing that, but you know people who are, right?

I dont, I learned how to do IT shit and got a decent job.

This is so absurdly untrue that I can't even call it b8.
Is not wrong. Take an opportunity and work hard, be the best at what you do and jump ship if they won't pay what your worth and move up 5 to 10k at a time. I'm 25 and things are going great using this strategy. Move closer to your office though or life will be bad

> Graduaed high school working summers at a bike shop for $7/hr
> Decide fuck it and go to college
> not sure what to major in. Physics at 1st, then graduated in microbiology
> Started in a laboratory @ $24k USD/yr back in 2002.
> went back to school in 2006 and got a Masters degree
> Wage bumped to $60k/yr
> fuck this shit I quit
> Get job in sales
> selling biotech
> Corporate account manager
> Sales manager
> Director

15 years later I'm a director making $225k/yr plus company car and stock options

WORK HARD, MAKE $$$

I have a friend who is a project manager in it

Nigga is fucking balding at 26

I don't know what kind of degree you have that makes you think working hard doesn't pay off but see

Ya it's good money and pretty easy if you actually study. Don't even need college. I'm 24 making 32/hr. Just started the stepping stone to my career at Dell in January.

Most of the time people are busy pretending that their stupid hobby (anything from hipster candle making to writing software during their freetime) is their true life's calling and that their "dayjob" is a means to an end.
Then they die and no ones cares about their hobby or their dayjob because time is a cruel bitch.

>graduated
>work in nice building working for the government doing research for the military
>only 25 minutes away
>paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays
>making 70k fresh out of school
Feels good mango

I majored in biology and got the first job I applied for after graduation with the national park service. 16 an hour but it's entry level and a really fun job. They match my retirement contributions.

Did that for a decade. Do your taxes right and sell dope on the side and you'll be doing okay.

No I am actually doing it with a fitness blog. I don't write the articles.

retard advice if you wanna be poverty stricken follow this guy

I fucking wish I had a decent job that paid $24k a year back in 2002 with little inflation compared to today.

Op, DO NOT follow these dinosaur's advice. Things do not work that way after 2008.

Biology degree. I started my own businesses.

Wow outstanding you are insanely lucky. You better start a business with that if your IQ is above room temp.

>Graduated
>Engineer
>Working 39 hours a week
>£32,000 a year
>Hopefully buying my first house in the next couple of weeks
>22 y/o

Feelsgoodmang.jpeg
>

Jesus Christ you're a fucking retarded dude.
My wife made 15 USD an hour with literally 0 experience and only a high school diploma at a hospital doing shit. Then they paid for her to go to school and now she's making 75k a year

>recently graduated
>payed
Nice try, kid.

You sound like a huge pessimist. Nobody wants to work with faggots like you that are always bitching about the grass being greener. Total red flag to employers.

Trust me. You are doing it to yourself. I hire people straight out of laboratories at $100k/yr + car all the time. the difference is they are all bad ass hard workers and I fire them if they aren't.

What year was this? You are a fucking autist because that is unheard of. Completely fucking unheard of except maybe in dead center of NYC

I don't work anymore so I guess they don't have to, do they? They can wagecuck while I get drunk and high at home with 0 hours a week of work.

Fucking retard. I did it all on my own. AFTER 2008, not on easy mode 2002 you fucking asshat. Fuck you.

>things that happen

This was in the past few years in upstate NY. I graduated from school and was making 60k starting with a bachelors. Now I'm making 70k and they're paying for me to get my masters.

Easy mode 2002...LOL

keep getting stoned and making blogs you utter failure. Nobody gives a shit about you.

coming from an autist who doesnt even own a business just talking out their ass. Yes open a business and become and overnight warren buffet.

swear to god, i cant believe millennials are this fucking stupid.

Sounds like abnormal luck compared to the 40%+ unemployed people under age 25. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and enter the real world with the rest of us struggling on earth?

I awnt to give good advice to people my age, not this wagecuck shit that doesn't pay. Join a labor union or get a government/healthcare job. Computers still pay until indians flood the market, but it won't for long.

I probably don't make more than you but I'm retired at age 26.

Fucking retard enter the real world. Real unemployment is over 40% for ages under 25 you god damn retard. It's called the 2nd great depression for a reason.

Everyone lives with their fucking parents.

Your a fucking disgrace. The world didn't end in 2008. I check the "some" college category. I make $100K base pay plus incredible bonuses and benefits.

Everyone lives with their parents because they're lazy, they don't want to join the military, they don't want to learn a trade skill, and they want to go to college for liberal arts and gender studies and not something that pays well.
They're also accustomed to a certain lifestyle and if they made 10 an hour that means they wouldn't be able to order food every night, get new phones every year, get new cars all the time, go out and drink and party every night.

you type payed instead of paid.

pics or it didn't happen.

Owned a business in the past few years. Got tired of dealing with window licking millennials. Left and now get paid 70k after BUSTING my ass for 5 years and putting myself ahead of my peers.

How much does a spell checker get paid?

Is the living with parents thing pretty standard now? I'm 35 and was out when I was 18 aside from like 6 months in my mid 20's. It wasn't common in my demographic.

That would be a common mistake for someone that's not a native English speaker, user. You take the word and add an 'ed' ending.

kek

"Fucking retard enter the real world. Real unemployment is over 40% for ages under 25 you god damn retard. It's called the 2nd great depression for a reason.

Everyone lives with their fucking parents."

Nigga I'm dead. Any proof to your claim? Again, im calling bullshit. This kid needs to suck it up and bust his ass to get the american dream himself and quit being a leech to society. Waaaaah my social studies degree from liberal arts cuck school doesnt pay shit.

Its decently common even arou d me. I moved out at 18 to go to school, if I didn't go I'd probably honestly live at home still. Although it seems like it's more like men stay at home longer than women for some reason. Most of my friends from high school actually still live at home while I'm away and married and shit already (25)

Temp agency, find factory desperate for workers due to hard conditions of work, get hired, work 70hr/week, build savings for a year, quit and relax at some 40hr bs job.
Repeat as needed until social security / self invested retirement.

I'm a house painter take home is base $800 a week @ 40 hours but usually about 45-50 a week

I remember some jeweler telling me his son worked on an oil rig, worked like 2 or 3 weeks at a time and then got a week or 2 off. But he made like 60 or 70k a year with no experience. Then he saved up for a few years since his living was paid for and did whatever the hell he wanted after that. I was seriously considering doing that if I didn't go to college.

Do you work in the gas fields?

800 A week is pretty good. Probably pretty tired when you come home though most days I bet. My aunt used to paint places as well.

Sup Forums mighty slow today for this too stay front page

this comment is so fuckin wise. congratulation

Yes common until 30 these days.

You are a fucking retard. Nobody can join a union, the military doesn't pay, and college puts you in debt.

Moron stuck in a bygone era. Fuck off.

If I can start a business in the 2nd worst depression in American history, then so can anyone else.

You are a cocksucker also. Thanks for listening.

Get in the trades. Brick layors, plumber, electrician, pipe fitters, carpenter. Shit dude you could get in as a laborer and make good money in 5ish years.

cause sometimes you actually like your job. I never thought I'd be a teacher, tried it because of bills to pay, love the profession, now I teach at a private international school, make a difference in the lives of some kids, harm no one, and make a good living.

We work that extra day you lazy fuck

I dread getting up every morning. I'd swap my job with one with half the salary If it was doing something I enjoy.

lulz go back to WoW and screaming for your mummy to bring you tendies. Post any proof. Any proof at all. Protip: you cant.

A job you enjoy is a pipe dream user

24 can confirm

Able-bodied white male going to nigger welfare office. I'd rather steal.

if she was my job I'd get up every 5 minutes

>If I can anyone else can
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. For the most part it takes a lot of dedication. Not everyone can do that. I'm smart and I do well for myself, but I couldn't start or run a business. I lack the necessary skills and patience.

I make 32$/hr and work 3 days a week. It's pretty brutal .

Used to be me too user. 50hr weeks with crazy start or finish times and no stability. Even fell asleep driving home once no crash. FML.

Used my slave wages to buy crap houses in crap towns spread all over the state.

Finally quit after 10 years because slum lord profit pays me to stay home n fap.

GFC didn't make much difference either as rents stayed up even if houses crashed.

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Non age specific unemployment, counting those who stopped looking for work. Unlike the government. It's much higher for younger ages.

It's a matter of survival these days. Even people who work 30 hours a week need welfare to buy food.

When the FUCK are you going to wake up and realize it's not the year 2000 anymore? reality is changing stupid, keep up with it.

Apply for welfare OP. I regret not applying many years sooner. I get $200/month and I'm allowed to run my own business if my salary is low enough, which it is. More expenses going out than cash coming in.I also go dumspter diving on a constant basis.

I always have an insane abundance of food at all times. Also getting $1000/year for electric and $200/month rent assistance. All allowed with my business.

Op, one piece of advice you can take, is look into welfare. If nothing else, please take that seriously.

It is for me fam, I really don't know what else I can do tho.

Yes but it takes more dedication to work for someone else. I learned that firsthand. Starting a business is the path of least resistance in this age.

You don't need to start a business if you have money. Just pay other peopel to do it for you. Like I said, that's why blogging makes money. Pay people to write articles, all you do is run the website.

Jobs do not pay? Develop some employable skills, loser.

>2 hour commute

Unless you are actually making big bucks out of school working for a tech firm or something in the silicon valley, do not fucking commute two hours for work.

You urban dwelling mouth breathers are being lied to. Life in the country (or at least, outside of a major city) is fucking awesome. Space, no traffic, commutes are minimal (my work is about a 9 minute drive from my house, which I own), sure you make a little less, but unless you're actually saving and have a plan to GTFO the city in a few years, what's the fucking point?

>muh culture

>muh food

There's plenty of culture and food to be found even if you're not stumbling across a lesbian art gallery every 5 minutes in NYC.

Fuck the cities.

herpaderp, if it makes you save money to buy a house sooner why would you not do it?

Pride is expensive, I hope it's worth the money dude.

The truth comes out

Welfare slave millenial leach. Fuck off with my stolen tax money you lazy sack of shit. You have no authority at all to be commenting. You are worthless and a result of the weak minded liberal pussification of this country.

You should be allowed to fail and either die or start busting your ass

wagecuck have fun working 70 hours a week for a millionaire to afford luxuries you can't enjoy. Because you'll always be at work.

>Jobs do not pay. Period. Unless you are lucky or well connected and can get a good job, but that's not the norm. You should be comparing THAT to the lottery,

Goddamn you are super fucking retarded.

You arent saving money asshole. You are stealing it from the producers while you yourself are a taker. you don't even have the prde to be embarrassed about it, that's how low you are

It is legally allowed while running a business and I highly advise it.

You can even get grants for starting your own business.

I went from ghetto poor to nice country house overnight because of legal welfare while running my own business.

I figured it out and I am retired at age 26. Looking into starting another few companies. Vending, more blogs, maybe landscaping.

If the ultra elite billionaires make money from welfare, why not the rest of us?

Good luck in life with that attitude.

True. The world needs more garbage collectors than poets.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

>haha enjoy your well paying job losers! The shit that takes up all your time so you can survive!

>not like me and my dozen or so blogs I spend 8 hours writing content for that make half as much as you do!

You're stupid as fuck dude.

loser

If you make 12 dollars an hour and work 40 hours a week. You can live alright.
If you live with someone else and both of you make that you will literally have no problems in life if you stick to your means.
You're just a disgusting lazy sack of shit.

You're not retired if you're still working you fucking retard

Lol garbage collection actually pays pretty well if you have cdl.

Hey if billionaires do it so will I. I need it more than them.

You are the arrogant one. I hope you don't have any kids because you are literally stealing opportunities from them by not taking advantage of welfare that billionaires also take advantage of.

Just make sure it's legal and compatible with your business, and it will cut down your expensses while you continue to make money expanding your business.

I don't work and make 3k a month stupid. Not super insane, but free money is good money.

I will never work again.

I don't moron. Did you read my posts? Employees work not me.

lmao, you sad cucks really have it rough, currently interning as software dev for logistics/controls engineering company, currently making a salary of about 50k, not even halfway through college, feels good man, STEM really is the way to go if youre not a fucking idiot

you are spam posting on Sup Forums dude. The very fact that welfare is so easy to get is why millenials have a hard time in the workforce. The basic lack of economic understanding and self responsibility here is mind-blowing.

Now I know why Trump won. People are sick and tired of this bullshit

>8 hours writing content.

Are you illiterate? I PAY PEOPLE to write for me. All I do is copy paste.

Fuck you are stupid.

Why the fuck are you commuting that much? Waaaaaaay too much money on gas and car upkeep.

Rofl yeah learn a sense of "responsibility" making $8/hour to pay your $1500/month rent. Good luck with that responsible hobo.

Get off welfare you fucking sack of shit.

It costs less to live in a suburban or rural place too. Plus you can still make just as much or more than people in the city too so you'll actually be even more well off. I agree with you I honestly fucking hate cities, they breed the worst types of people and the worst culture. NYC is especially awful and it disgusts me that whenever I say I'm from New York they think I'm from that shithole. The only good thing about it is that you can see any band ever there.

I work around 60 hours per week, 7am to 7pm but I'm busy 24/7 with difficult problems that can't be solved without a lot of research and intensive investigation. So it's easy to not even feel like you are working that long

also my wife goes to work at 3pm and works until 10pm so if I went home early it's not like I'm gonna get to see her, and she's all I care about

also commutes kill you more than working long hours, or being overemployed. I work only about 25 minutes from work and I've gotten really good at browsing /s/ or Sup Forums on my commute.