Ask a slut who has taken 14 guy's v-cards anything

Ask a slut who has taken 14 guy's v-cards anything

how much did they pay you

Show pussy and feet or gtfo

you in chicago?

You have snapchat?

I did it for free.

They were all really nice and respectful. So I decided to help them out.

Show ass

Suck my ass. I do what I want. Nope
Nope

More body and timestamp

What's the total number of guys you've slept with? V card or not

Do you have to shave those tits? Jesus

Fuck you she posted tits and timestamp, that's all we've ever wanted.you can't just change the rules faggot

Those tits look gross

Or do you just don't wanna post it? Also can we get full frontal?

are you as fugly as those sagging milkbags make you seem?

how old are u?

Deep down.. how do you feel about it?

Doesn't it all feel meaningless?

I'm 34 and I've only had sex with a single woman because I've actually loved her from the bottom of my heart.

Have you ever experienced love like that?

Could you do me a favor and record a vocaroo of yourself moaning?

20 in total. I'm actually very loyal in my relationships. I just had three years where I was into fucking virgins.

Nope. Sometimes I get a few stray hairs, but I just pluck them.

Bump for mild interest

Can you spread pussy and share please OP?

you ever let them bust in your ass? or just use your ass and not your cunt?

Not bad OP, not bad.

MOTHER-GODDAMN-FUCKER!!!
This gal again.
She got my payment, but never sent the........................
goods.
Goat Retard.
Bet dat pussy smells like a slim jim. Brown juice, too.

Ever feel like you've been used?.

Can we get full frontal?

Nah. I'm a cutie. My tits just grew rapidly over a short period of time. I can't fight gravity.

Honestly, I don't think about it too much. I enjoyed myself and helped guys out that we're having confidence issues.

I'm with my boyfriend now and we're planning to get married. He doesn't care. We both had wild pasts.

Ive taken a few girls v cards my self and got dang the self satisfaction feels good but like
What do you get out of it op ?

I can generally finish or at least rub it off for a nut , i assume you cant do the same

What is attractive about fucking a virgin dude. It seems pretty unattractive to a woman

How did you meet these guys?

when did your dad first molest you?

Is it ok to touch my gf while she's asleep?

You need to exfoliate your chest. When your boobs are larger your pores are wider and prone to looking dirty.

OP, are you in a relationship right now?

Two did anal. But most didn't even think about it. They were so happy to get some pussy they grinned like retards going to Disneyland.

Nope. We all enjoyed it. They were all good guys. Most would get breakfast or dinner before/after for me and we'd chat. Each one I saw again would wave and we'd talk casually for a bit. They were decent people.

Good for you I guess.

Also about the big tits with hairs issue.. It's just testosterone imbalance. My gf has his as well.
I don't mind her having to shave her tits and legs every few days. It's pretty common, so don't give a fuck about it.

>Nah. I'm a cutie
Oh you're one of those fat girls.

Yes. Just call it being spontaneous.

>his

*this

Might have fallen into the meme trap there.

kek

Nice fucking sideways pic. I guess virgins have low standards for intelligence.

why are you so freakin fat?

Put something under your boob. The bigger the better.

Kek

So, you like shitty sex? Or do you just get off on being the first sexual experiences of so many men?

fuckin kek

Hey btw since you're into kinky stuff.. do you have those two little downbumps left and right of your spine right above your ass? My gf has those and I heard that they're a sure marker for squirters.

Just want to make sure this is a thing.

>Two did anal

>anal
>losing your virginity

choose one

I always made sure they were nice and funny to be around. I'd have serious talks with them and almost all were just really self conscious or shy. I liked helping them.

Their goofy ass grins and faces are adorable

Some online, some through friends.

The first time my dad fucked me I was 11. He was drinking with his buddies. They were teaching me how to play Risk. I was doing pretty well. Then at one point my dad just goes "we need to teach you what it's like to play like an adult"

They each took turns fucking me in that game until I lost all of my soldiers.

Yes. We're planning to get married.

I have the back dimples and im a dood

When do i unlock my power nut

Those titties look familiar. I think i may have been one of the 14

Why haven't you posted more nudes?

Kek

You sound like a really nice whore op

Would be friends /10

Maybe prostate massage? Shove a few fingers in your ass and push towards your dick.I did it when I was a teen and came fucking buckets. I don't do it anymore tho..

>The first time my dad fucked me I was 11. He was drinking with his buddies. They were teaching me how to play Risk. I was doing pretty well. Then at one point my dad just goes "we need to teach you what it's like to play like an adult"
>They each took turns fucking me in that game until I lost all of my soldiers.

Cool story bro

I consume more calories than I burn

They were genuinely happy. I liked teaching them stuff.

Nope. And I've never squirted. Sooo makes sense.

>downbumps

Dafuq??

Bcoz this is a fake. This pic has been posted earlier :)

I'm on my phone and posting photos is weird.

Yes. I was the one that posted it in the thread about six hours ago.

youre a horrible disgusting slut.

Or because it's fake?

>never squirted

Ever tried massaging your G-spot? It's pretty easy to reach it.
Just let the guy stick in his middle and ring finger and crawl em up and then hit the "back" side when they're in. Should be a little rough patch right there. You'll piss yourself and orgasm hard.
I've done this with every girl I've been with.

I'm drunk and English is not my first language.

I knew it. I knew your dad hit that. he tore that ass up

u haz android or iPhone

want mine?

Yep. I've tried a lot of stuff. But never squirted.

I don't really desire it either.

So keep posting em. Gotta keep our attention grabbed.

iPhone. It wouldn't save the rotation. Too lazy to give a shit.

Haha. No thanks. I'm in a relationship now. But I wish you luck!

It's really easy to do once you find it. You can even do it by yourself. It's just at the upper side behind the inside "wall" of your cunt.
Just push it a few times and you'll come buckets. Trust me.

Will you take my v-card? 20 yo :)

Op, do you feel a difference when you fuck guys with different penis sizes? do you have a preference? What do you think about penis enlargement? Like if you had a bf that wanted to do it?

Can I smell your feet after you get gang banged? Also can I bang in the gang?

Whats your first language?

I was gonna recommend an app if you had android. but nvm. post pussy ya bitch

here i made an illustration for you

i'm not good at paint.

Massage that point and you'll cum like never before.

Sorry! I'm out of that game now
But I wish you the best of luck.

There is definitely a difference. Not length as much, but girth. Guys arguing about length beyond 5 inches is dumb as hell.

Smaller dicks require more clit play or rough movement. Big dicks are easier to be lazy with because you don't have to move as much. But both work fine if you know how to. Never had a micro penis.

How old are you?

Nah.

English. But I grew up around Hillbillies in the mountains. So basically my first language was intelligible.

does your doctor encourage you to lose weight?

Try this right now I want you to squirt for the first time from my instructions.

Please post more nudes op

Yep! I broke my leg when I fell down a embankment on an ATV. Cue being immobile for six fucking months. And my mountain family only eat fried bullshit.

But my doctor has me on a diet plan to get back to my previous weight. I'm just limited in exercise since I have to be careful with my leg.

Did you see a funnier cartoon today, OP?

What skills have you gained from your adventures? Can you deepthroat?

lose some weight you fat roaster

yeah sure you don't

OP are you squirting yet? It's already past 02:00 in Germany and I want to know the outcome before I go to sleep. I've shown you what to do.

Nope. Haven't read many comics today. But that's how I feel when I check the news.

Funnily enough, no. My jaw can lock up which makes blowjobs short. It's unfortunate.

I mean I've gotten good at being patient and understanding with guys. I had one dude who actually had a panic attack because he was too nervous and I had to calm him down.

Yuge...

Actually did while I was experimenting.. I also tried to fist my ass with Nivea as lube lots of times. I'm over that now, though.
The worst shit I did was putting on a condom, filling it with my own piss and then masturbating into a piss balloon.
Also gave myself a few malt beer enemas while fapping.

"and feet"

>Funnily enough, no. My jaw can lock up which makes blowjobs short. It's unfortunate.

lel how the fuck do you lock up your jaw on a dick?

im 21, never had sex, and i still wouldn't bang a landwhale like you.

TMJ. Jaw muscles are assholes.