Donald Trump will 'acutally be our last president'

Based Johnny Depp absolutely BTFO Drumpf!

businessinsider.com/johnny-depp-on-donald-trump-2016-5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is going to win.

Who cares, the man's head is an empty vessel. Actors should stick to acting and keep their mouths shut.

Says he's not a supporter.

>Donald Trump will 'acutally be our last president'
and our first emperor.

I actually hope Obama is our last president. Give me my happening, goddammit!

>Drumpf

The Republic needs and enema.

AN ACTOR SAID WORDS! QUICK, EVERYBODY LISTEN TO HIM!

this

dont you get it. he will be the last because we wont need any new ones.
based depp
a
s
e
d e p p

Are actors bluepilled because they lived their entire lives in a sheltered bubble and never have any real problems.....

Or are they bluepilled because their Jew masters tell them that if they don't say #RefugeesWelcome they'll kill their career?

I need to know this.

Yes wise Johnny Depp has used his special powers and has looked into the future and can confidently report back to us that Donald Trump will end the earth!!! Johnny Depp is truely a special and very important person whose opinion is worth way more than normal peoples opinions.

>our

Didn't he already flee the country over Bush?

doesn't he own his own island? last I heard he got BTFO by the Aussies.

Bit of both I bet

both really, Depp can retreat to his mansions in the richest, whitest parts of Europe free of mexicans and mudslimes but tell ordinary Americans to suck dick

Probably the latter.

If they went on a tirade that didn't side with the globalist or lefty agenda they'd more than likely be blacklisted because "muh feels"

Isn't Depp a meth head?

He lives in a secluded private area in the South of France.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

thanks op, I am now a #HILLSHILL

former, I think.

Trump is going to cause so much butthurt in these elitist shitheads. I can't wait.

Fanbase.

They cannot be extreme, or they alienate 50% of fans

Fucking millionaires with oversized egos.

Not just any actor, it's that guy whose last 10 movies have all bombed.

I really don't understand how he can still be considered so influential after being proven time and time again to not be able to attract audiences anymore.

DEPP BTFO AHAHHAHA

Did you know that Hillary wants to close the wage gap and make life easier for women? #ItsHerTurn #ImWithHer

I will never understand the "Johnny Depp is attractive" meme.

I actually put somewhat of an effort into looking good, even if it's futile.

Yet a guy who looks like a homeless heroin addict is apparently the hottest man on the planet.

Women are retarded.

SJW's, do you really want SOME OF TRUMP?
I don't think so. WATCH.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

..l.

always knew Depp was a commie

i thought this would have gotten him to shut the fuck up
what a loser

dude think about it
if Depp is this much of a cuck
it means you have a chance to fuck Amber Heard

>Actors should stick to acting and keep their mouths shut.

they have to say what their jew bosses tell them to say

and we wonder why they all think they're possessed by devils?

Depp's only good role. His acting style has always been fluid.

Why does he have to be such a fucking liberal ultra-hipster now? Fucking Kentucky boy speaking some fucked up accent he made up and his weird movie roles got to his head so much that he turned weird IRL.

He wants to keep getting work in Hollywood.

>wanting another man's seconds
>wanting Johnny Depp's seconds

> someone who snorts coke all day, and travels to Taiwan to fuck ladybois, has an opinion on elections.
Nobody with higher than tabloid intelligence cares.
You people are obviously digging for anything relevant. I don't care what you (or anyone in the Panama papers) say about my vote.
Fuck Clinton. Preferably with a stream powered artificial penis, filed with the dead bodies her profit wars have created.

Until you show me video footage of Donald raping babies, during a debate. Hillary will always pan out as more morally bankrupt. She has no reason to represent the people who elect her.
She has billions of reasons to sell everyone to the highest bidder.
Fuck you, and anyone who can't see plain facts.

>Donald trump will be our last
President

And first emperor

>tfw he admits the Don will win
Hillary BTFO

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I whole heartedly agree.

After Trump leads us into a Golden age and saves us from the Islamic Nation during WWIII they will rewrite the laws to grant full Executive Commandership of the United State of the Americas.

He's a moron.

Same type of idiot who was so scared of Obama they thought he'd have a life-long dictatorial term as president.

Why do people get so riled up on this shit? I'm voting for Trump, but he will obviously be a center-right Republican president. Nothing significant is likely to change.

You fools, they're twisting his words. I can guarantee you depp supports and votes Trump, even if only secretly. Have you forgotten how he BTFO'd the Nigs last oscars by switching the focus from muh race to climatic change, which he also doesn't belive? He's just super good at hiding his power level. He's living the actor role, he literally sees himself in third person like it's a video game.

Posting a fake Trump tweet should be a bannable offense.

lmao who gives a fuck what this crackhead pedophile thinks
last i heard his name was in 2002

he does also.. i've seen this before but..

that's a poop stain guys.. i'm pretty fucking sure of it

He never tweeted that.
Fucking leaf.

mance rayder

bro, are you an internationally famous rich guy? no? then he is automatically more attractive than you are.

women crave money.

He deleted it, but why?

> Johnny Depp says words
> Johnny Depp takes another toke from the hookah
> Johnny Depp is deep

Please make this happen"

>An Actor
>his job is to make believe for entertainment
>not capable of doing anything actually useful

Actors are the #1 slaves to jews, their existence is pathetic. Why would we care what this pleb has to say?

Will my opinion become gospel too is I dress up as Willy Wonka in Drag before a camera?

The new Alice in Wonderland movie will probably make up for the shekels he lost

no
he will be the last because he will abolish the office of mere president, it will become "Emperor"

>JUSTy Depp

Last president, first emperor

they are blue pilled because they are rich

>listening to a hack whose entire character range is "Quirky eccentric in a funny hat"

wew lad

Many of them see themselves as global citizens, not beholden to anyone but themselves. Actors, often being in the top .0001% of sexual desirability live in a universe where everyone they meet wants to impress them and tries their hardest to gain their attention, approval and affection.

Obviously they can't understand loyalty because they can't understand things like betrayal, isolation, abandonment.a

How could someone without eyes ever know the meaning of darkness?

I appreciate actors for what they do, but outside of their scripted lines, I care about as much about what they think of the US tax system, global trade, demographics, military strategy etc as I care about the opinions of the clerk at the local 7/11