Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for rapties

D'Angelo Russell - Bust
Brandon Ingram - Bust
Julius Randle - Bust

What an awful rebuild

>implying /nba/ can talk about sports when they don't even know what the fencing response is

Draymond should be banned from the league, disrespecting the great game of basketball like that, i mean it's sad that he feels the need to injure other players to win. The warriors already have KD, do they really still fear the lebron james kyle korver one-two punch that he feels that he should try and injure lebron?

CHO2KRQ

get fenced lil nigga ill respond

This
LeBron gets fucking stuffed like a QB behind a shitty O-line and they say he's flopping. Even worse the medical staff didn't even bring him through concussion protocol.

What the fuck is the league doing? It should be a priority to protect the best players.

oh i see now.

draymond's shoulder made contact with lebron's neck

yo why is his armpit shaved tho lmao

>yo why is his armpit shaved tho lmao
see Klay Thompson

Who?

OMFG, just looking at it again makes me sick to my stomach, look at that fencing response, look at that football tackle, this isn't the super bowl you p.o.s, it's a regular season game, the only message you're sending is a message of fear.

Play on the ball? more like a 50mph clothesline, good thing lebron has super human strength or that could have been a concussion.

>neck
you mean that protective layer of beard? it served as padding. now lets talk that lebron forearm shiver

you now remember Hasheem Thabeet

yep he fenced all right, med tech here

All you anons who said lebron is a flopper is not allowed to celebrate with us when he gets his next ring this season

Issa flop

>/nba/ makes fun of fencing response
>gets btfo here
hahahahaha lebron haters on suicide watch

prove it or gtfo, and i'll know if you're lying, im a doctor.

>Julius Randle - Bust
>a fucking leaf

can't wait for him to try this shit on a real nigga like ron artest and see what happens. Too bad there's nobody like that in the league anymore, it's gotten soft with millenials. It's like these kids have no pride and are from a generation of pussies who just let people walk all over them.

fuck "taking the high road" shit, I'm only 150 pounds but if draymond tried any of that shit on me I would go apeshit and knock a few of his teeth out and end his fucking career. They would have to suspend me, fuck I might even get arrested, but you can bet that soft ass donkey from shrek looking nigga would never do shit again, he'd be too psychologically damaged.

>he'd be too psychologically damaged
I'm psychologically damaged from this post

honestly i don't even know how lebron survived! Could have been career ending. er dr here

Carmelo Anthony dropping a mix-tape when he leaves NYC. some tracks got leaked.

>1. Hop on 2k or die trying.
>2. no bammer memes.
>3. realest niggas in the league ft. Damian Lillard
>4. No more honey nut cheerios (KG diss track)
>5. trade me to the clippers (or cavs)
>6. fuck steph curry pt3 the melo remix
>7. where da rings at

this.

Opinion on Jokic's games?

He's good. Will be great in a couple years, hopefully Denver won't waste him.

How come the Nuggets took literally nothing to take on Mo Williams salary? I remember when the Sixers kept taking in seconds for that sort of shit

Atlanta gave them some cash too.

warriors so cancerous steve kerr has aged 15 years in the last year

Whats the deal with this rumor?

How can he be such a red pilled coach and a sjw cuck at the same time?

there are no absolutes

i thought melo wanted to win.

>i thought melo wanted to win.

The Knicks are basically the Bulls right now.

why is the NBA a copycat league? spurs won, everyone starts overpassing trying to be beautiful basketball, memes win, everyone sign chuckers, westbrook trip dubs, everyone trip dubs, super-team is made, now everyone wants to make a super team. what next?

#stayme7o

Pray for melo

RAIN DROP
DROP TOP
3-1 LEAD BUT CURRY FLOPPED

i pray that he is traded soon to save the knicks

>to save the knicks
nice to hear you care for melo. the knicks are a shit franchise, they ruined melo's career.

someone talk melo with me.

melo will be fine, don't worry

until he GETS TRADED TO DA LAKEYS AYYYYYYY LAKER SQUAD WE OUT HERE WE /PLAYOFFS/ NOW BOY

This fuck head hasn't been good since like 2010 lol.

Melo is keeping the Knicks afloat and people want him gone? If the Knicks trade Melo and hand over the reins to Porzingis I'm done being a Knicks fan. This man actually takes on the pressure of playing on the Knicks and absorbs all the negativity thrown at him like a boss and you want him gone? Come on MAN. Porzingis is not ready and quite honestly I don't think he'll ever be anything better then an ALL NBA 2nd team player which is not bad at all he's just not going to be box office player like a Kobe, Westbroom, Curry, or KD. He's 2 years in and I still see no girth in his frame, that boy need to come off the bench and learn. Hornacek needs to smarten up and put Melo At the 4 and Kuzminkas at the 3 PERIOD, Noah is starting to get his rhythm and Rose needs to be re-signed ASAP. To the max if needed.

The Knicks are a super team and are in win now mode and have win now players, Porzingis should just be developing off the bench.

Don't @ me

Future hofer

>mfw i predicted bully ball would die
>mfw i predicted deangela russell would bust
>mfw i predicted the nuggets would put 120 on the lakers
>mfw i was completely correct
>mfw i also predicted jokic was going to the all-star game

Free cash essentially, the Nugs aren't at the salary floor yet.

Every time I watch an NBA game I miss the NBA on NBC theme. There will never be a better basketball theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90

He's in the middle ground, which as far as i'm concerned is the only way to live.

tbqh tho, i'm surprised he gets away with it in the redneck cesspool that is the state of texas.

>tfw still assmad that they sniped Bustell in that draft and left the sixers with Bustafor

god what a shitty draft

there isn't even anyone else that was taken just after the top 3 that i wish they took instead

Booker would've been nice but he got drafted about where he was expected to go

>i'm surprised he gets away with it in the redneck cesspool that is the state of texas.
that's because you're too fucking stupid to realize the massive number of spics in the state

hey am I new fan to the nba why do people say lebron is good when he is 3-4 in NBA finals championship series? ?

You could have gotten Turner if the Sixers were still obsessed with drafting centers

Are the Clippers cursed?

Yes

Shouldn't have ever left San Diego. Bill Walton says his biggest regret is not winning a championship there and since then it's been the worst franchise ever. Even worse than the Cleveland Browns.

OKC should just rest Westbrook, Andre, and Oladipo this game and let Payne, Semaj, Singler take over.

There's no point to this game without Adams.
Also Oladipo just reinjured his wrist last night.

Is he half Albanian?

Wizards

leave the 8th seed to us

LA FANS, serious question:

How does it feel to know the Lakers will never be good again?

LA fan here. The city is one of the most bandwagon cities of the world and if the Lakers suck, only the cholos or the hardcore """fans""" care. Everyone else bandwagons the Warriors right now and people legit don't even care.

>Lelbron gets fenced
>Dray Dray still standing strong as fuck
lmao

Implying we won't win again in less than 3 years.

>Lowe: Sixers to take “hard look” at impending free agent Jrue Holiday

If Jrue ends up back on the sixers, we have officially reached a meme inception. a memeception.

Why him? Overpaying a above average point guard makes no sense. Especially since they got 2 picks in this PG loaded draft.

depends how the lottery plays out. The lelkers tank seems to be working better than i expected, and the sixers could end up playing themselves out of the top 7-8 picks.

Gonna post some stats I found on the twitter machine

This one is a week or so old

>ingram

And this is the last one I found interesting. Got most of these from @NBA_Math

The Buss family is a dysfunctioanl, incompetent, arrogant clan of greedy idiots. Once Jerry Buss passed away it has been downhill ever since. He was the only person in that organization that had any brains, vision or leadership traits.

Good Luck Lakers

>Carmelo Anthony Glad He Protected Himself With No-Trade Clause-RealGM

Wow what a waste of talent

I GET THAT CHECK AND I FLEX

explain further

i for one am just glad /nba/ is finally exercising, there are truly some fat fucks here. wonder if that guy who was losing weight over summer is still doing it, last i saw him post about his progress he had relapsed.

>not being a member of the big belly association

LOOOOOOOOOSER alerts, every woman wants a big bellyer, big bellies are in style.

your mom didnt seem to mind that i wasn't a fat sack of shit

I know this is just trolling but you got me to @ you goddammit

>I took a college-level physiology class/watch sports science and think I'm so smart

^this is what you sound like faggot

Are moderates the biggest cancer of the world? Flip flopping little undecisive faggots. Kys

this. reality exists somewhere in the middle but choosing to only exist in the middle is pretty nutless because there's no ideological cost incurred. shitty kite people that blow wherever the wind takes them

qbp

There's so much information out there I just can't decide who to like and who to dislike. Both presidential candidates were awful in my opinion and both sides, in my opinion, present interesting arguments. I'd say my choices generally lie somewhere in the middle.

Name a player other than Rondo who gets praised so highly for his basketball IQ but is utterly shit at playing basketball.

rondo is to smart for the NBA

Someone needs to photoshop the wojak-brain pictures with rondo on it

Tony Parker (now)
and
Joakim Noah (haven't watched him this season but I know he can't play basketball anymore, not sure if his mind is gone too though)

>every woman wants a big bellyer, big bellies are in style.
i want /moo/ to leave before i fence that response

melo please go already

t. knicks fans

>mfw melo will stay

Thanks

Nigga Tony Parker used to be great

>Tony Parker
literally who

>Wiggins and Booker are both bottom of the barrell
These young 2 guards are never gonna be anything more than chuckers

Keep his name outcho mouth

Yeah but as players get older they drop off, they usually keep the IQ though. I'm just going off what Spurs fans have said about Parker this year though.

He's just too unathletic to do anything great anymore. He's still a smart point guard, altho I don't think anyone is really praising him as a super intelligent one anymore because at this point, his unathleticism outweighs his usefulness as a "smart" player

Iirc his usage rate is pretty tiny this season so I don't think it impacts the success of the spurs

The user basically asked about players who, like Rondo, are irredeemable in the league despite being "high IQ" guys. Rondo is the epitome of this, but I tried my best to provide other guys in that ball park.

Parker is now one of them, which is a shame. I know people don't talk about how high IQ Parker is, but it was one of his strengths, even when he was an all-star.

only good game today is westbrook vs the warriors

I don't see what's wrong with that.

Fuck sides. Why should i pick a side? What do i gain from it?