Why he fuck do no girls find me attractive st all or even fuckable if they liked my personality...

Why he fuck do no girls find me attractive st all or even fuckable if they liked my personality.? They limit themselves from taking interest because of how I look and everyone feels indifferent.... just please tell me why I don't look good

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/data/hm/image/1463/35/1463359778509.jpg
archiveofsins.com/hm/thread/1220463/#1316147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God awful at shaving and ur hair is whack and u a gay niga who SUK dik

Can you be more mature about it

Can one of these girls please just reply to me

Boring Angel

you're ok i guess
but yea the first two

>People still Brandon post
It's been well over 3 years, is there a shortage of spicy maymay's?

If you cleared the acne from your face and maybe grew out a beard you could easily move up 2 tiers on the attractiveness scale

Why are you still alive Brandon?

and woukdnthay even be atttacrive or still mediocrezzzz

I don't know what their problem is, you look like a supreme gentleman to me.

Stop

Just tell me why I'm not good looking

I'm it gonna hurt anyone I just want to know why girls think I'm not their type

You look like a lame brother more than a potential date, and get a better looking hair cut. Also fix your expression it looks pitiful and no girl likes betas

its 100% your personality, you may be off-putting or make people feel uncomfortable. The fact that youre here asking this must mean this is constantly on your mind when youre around them, likely causing you to act weird

you aren't that bad
p.s. i'm not a girl, also i'm not homo

Tell me why

Facial features....? What's wrong with my hair even it's nkt weird or offensive it's dark and thick idk why people have it

Can you at least suggest what hair would work for me??? I have so many cowlicks

People in the thread and alsonon and tinder always completely imply that it's my looks... how is it not my looks?

>inb4 another Elliot Rodgers

because you do insecure shit like THIS BRANDON YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE WE'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

ID HAVE CONFIDENCE IF I SAW SOME GJRLS FOUND ME ATTRACTIVE

I LOST AL CONFIDENXE SEEINT THAT THEY CANT FOR YEARS

get confidence from somewhere else then. work out, get a career, get funny, or you can just keep doing this for the rest of your life and die alone

There are guys uglier than you who get girls, you dont look bad. Its all in how you carry yourself, looks only matter when you look like a fucking street rat which you dont. Looks are only surplus when it comes to relationships.

Girls care about looks

Jjsybell me why I don't have looks or even potential to appear good

If I don't look bad then why don't I look good at all

I'm going to give you an honest review don't read if you can't take
criticism. You look too innocent, too pale, weak looking, hair is messy.
shave is awful, acne problem, that's about it. Now unlike other people
I will give you advice on fixing the issues. You need more muscle so
more protine and spend some time on /fit/. For acne see a dermatologist
or use Benzac. Learn to shave online or go to a barber shop, go to a
hair salon (a more expensive one) and fix... that. that's all good luck.

Couldni ever look handsome if I did all this or would I srtill never get a woman's attention?

learn english nigger

Elliot rodgers

Have you tried talking to a woman? It seems like you expect them to approach you but that only happens to Chads

I'm high af and drunk because I'm a suicidal wreck

Infant approach with bdd and social anxiety

And I would if I didn't find myself so unattractive

And I wouldn't find myself sonunattractive if some cute girls could think I was handsome

Just tell me why I'm not chad enough

Mehta flaws are so bad that I'm not mild chad

you do know what a Chad is right. Chad is looks and personality both at high levels. Its self confidence, something you need dude, even if it means faking it (which most people do)

You could be Chad, but you seem on the skinny side and need some clean up, as others have said

Get some normie under cut or something. Something that looks like you are confident

This

creepy vibes you thirsty fuck. pretty obvious why.

You look like the kind of guy who writes super lame poetry, and plays an out of tune guitar along with it to impress chicks. Also, you look like an emotional child too, so that doesn't help your case either.

What does your wardrobe look like?

I wear a lot of Abercrombie sweater vests, but for the most part just slacks and a tee are my main choice of attire.

I have heard the girls at my synagogue say that these clothes are dashing, yet they won't look twice at me.

First off, fuck you.

my poetry is kick ass and I play the mandolin, not guitar jackass.

the clothes may be nice, but maybe they dont fit you well

Oh look its Brandon
Brandon the fucking faggot

Its obvious just by looking at your picture that you have no confidence. Your hair looks unkempt and not in a good way, and your face looks like it never sees sun. There you go.

Brandon, grow the fuck up!
Jesus Christ!

>I play the mandolin
Even gayer, my mistake.

Not how it works, faggot. Get the confidence, then you get the girls. Not the other way around.

>sweater vests,

>synagogue

>these clothes are dashing

just kill yourself

I'd bite the acne off your forehead daddy

ur gay

Hey Brandon.

You don't even look that bad, your host a fucking beta cuck. Girls dislike you because of your personality. Retard.

Why do people continue to troll with this guy's pics and why do newfags fall for it everytime? And I mean it is clearly bait this time

You need to grow out a beard and moustache, clear acne, find a better hairstyle then i and im sure a lot of others would be down to fuck

we know its probably 90% chance its not him but just in case it is you gotta call him a faggot
thats just standard

i think you are cute brandon

So new!

The only thing that's standard is my cock in your mom's ass junior

That's a bit presumptuous, isn't it?

I'm sorry I don't attend a mosque and yes, I use the term 'dashing'. I am a modern-day dandy you twat.

>girls
>Sup Forums
kek

Don't you get cheeky with Brandon, love. It give him hives.

I swear to fuxking god I'm told to shave whenever I post a beard pic and the oppoite

Every time

O thing I try works like wtf

heh, where is the like button

you have no charisma

>>still thinks he's straight
Common Brandon, just be gay
You've already spread your ass and shit for the site
It's time to be free

Just google them

>Acne
>doesn't know how to shave
>you need a haircut bro
>your insecure as fuck

ur gay

post pics pls

I like the beard but after reading some of your replies ive come up with this simple fact: modern day "dandy"s dont get pussy

Is that Justin Long?

Please don't shoot up anyone

Also you don't look too bad fgt

You have shit genes for facial hair growth, shave that shit and style it in someway so you don't look like someone going through puberty you patchy faced fuck.

Fucking elliot rodgers

Hey man I loved you in Dodgeball.

justin short

Id never kill a person

How tall, Justin Long is relatively short?

please share nudes OP

dont kill yourself either kid

Sup Forums is turning into one of those cheesy tv networks that show old reruns of shit programs.

get on my level

archiveofsins.com/data/hm/image/1463/35/1463359778509.jpg

Couldn't find it but here's an archived thread
archiveofsins.com/hm/thread/1220463/#1316147

>falling for the woman meme
Oh user...

like friends and seinfeld? I like both those shows.

Is this faggot suppose to be good looking?

Wait I found one

Not even mine dead ass some other fag uploadedcit

Probably because you have looked exactly the same for about ten years now.

oldmemeisold.jpg

Your face does not convey any emotion whatsoever.

You're a BLANK, and as long as you're waiting for other people to fill it up you'll be fucked and empty

Youre a "nice guy"

yes

Then show us it

>your'e

What did you mean by this op?

honestly not bad

Cam you Kik me instead ? I'll stamp there!

Was high af drunk psychotic and regret it this is like 2011 fuckkkk stop bringing up hard times I was hospitalized after even it's bad