Will Asian women ever be featured as leading ladies in Western media?

Will Asian women ever be featured as leading ladies in Western media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe they should be leaders in real life first

>implying

no because they're not real peoples

>implying

What do you mean by that?

Why is AFWM so rare?

No

They make white women insecure, black and mexican women jealous and asian men mad when they get lead parts

White women are a safer bet

dam she THICC

got more, nigger?

No they trigger the fuck out of white women

I

A M

D I A M O N D S

White women dont want them to steal their men

i guess we'll never see a film of Babel-17. or if they do, Rydra Wong will be played by Scarlett Johansen.

Why would they? Most asian women look like shit

The second we find one who speaks English and can act.

jews don't like or care about asians and they own hollywood.

/thread

No because we have latinas

I love Sabina!

hopefully never, leave asians for the weebs, they are superior to every other race of woman on earth and thats the only thing weebs have.

There's Lucy Liu, that's something.

White women hate asian women with a passion.

as a white man with a korean GF i can confirm this

gongpeileiyu

No, because the elites want to demonize China (read jap - chinese looking people)for WWIII.

Asians already own east side of the world's media. Why should they get western too?

The Jews fear the Samurai.

t his

What does meme-autist britanophile have to do with your post?

This is actually a pretty insightful point. Asians don't give a fuck about representation in American media largely because there's so much of their own. If Africa had a few thriving film industries all this CAST IDRIS ELBA IN EVERYTHING craziness would never take off.

I for one, hope that Wakaliwood manages to take off in a few years. Who Killed Captain Alex? was based as fuck. Their kung-fu scenes are straight-up better than a lot of the stuff that comes out of Hollywood.

He has picked up on the propaganda against China and most notably Russia.

sabina_facebook_post.jpg here

I also like Sabina

Well shit, so has everyone with a brain.

I'm afraid of China but not because I think they'll conquer me. What I'm afraid of is their fucked up business practices ensuring that loads of sociopaths have the means to become millionaires, who then use their money and influence to start buying up and fucking other countries.

China's corrupt as fuck and them gaining more influence anywhere is bad, and they ARE gaining influence. Rather than disemboweling Falun Gong practitioners their government should crack down on bad business and set up some laws and failsafes to make all the crooks in their system accountable for their actions.

Russia, whatever. They aren't really any more scary than America, NATO or the EU.

they do

as sex slaves to the BWC

Apparently she was in a movie in kazakhstan but I can't find anything on it.

No, white women are ridiculously insecure about Asian women.

>gongpeileiyu
what? Is that chinese?

This. Obama recently improved relations with Vietnam which pissed off stupid rednecks and please stupid pinko liberals. But the real reason was to give Vietnam new weapons tech so they could cuck china out of their waters.

TPP is also doing the same to have better partnership with asians in order to cuck chinas economy and trade. This has been in the works since like the 70s.

that was my garbled attempt at romanizing what I think is Korean for 'congratulations.'

I learn languages by trying to match up movie subtitles with what I'm hearing. It taught me how to curse when playing Mahjong with Chinese people.

Explains why she's not on the team anymore.

>I'm afraid of is their fucked up business practices ensuring that loads of sociopaths have the means to become millionaires
This is already a thing though, sociopaths are notoriously successful in the business world. At least the Chinese government has the ability to fuck up any businessman who gets too uppity. In the west everyone, including our governments, is practically subservient to corporations who actively work against our best interests.

Problem is big business suits wont be fighting in any war. It will be for people like you and me. Millionaires and more so Billionaires are not sociopaths but psychopaths user, no matter where you go. You don't want WWIII because we don't need a one world government and all that comes with it. Lets just keep to ourselves, we'll be better off.

A-am I gonna get v&?

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

>cuck china out of their waters

They couldn't cuck them out of the water back when the gooks had naval superiority. What makes you think this time will be any different?

>This is already a thing though, sociopaths are notoriously successful in the business world
Fair point, I retract that part.

Damn, Albert Pike was green-pilled to the extreme. I'm not fighting any wars, fuck that.

Does Pike specify what the doctrine of Lucifer is?

>asian women
Um, SORRY, but they aren't that Pretty.

wtf I hate Sabina now

Good man. idk but I'd bet everything I have that it's planned to be a form of normalized Satanism for the masses. Initially.

Kek. This is why Asian women are always either side characters with only a few scenes, or they have to have their heritage fucking spelled out like Katana or the Hmong girl from Gran Turismo.

They demonize themselves, fucking savages.

>normalized Satanism for the masses
That's so retarded that I can easily imagine it happening.

>the Hmong girl from Gran Turisom
kek

>Top Commenter
>most guys go for the full bod look
She fell for the high test meme, kek

lol jelly white women

Because it's already been normalized.

Try liberating them, that's a good trick!

nothing changes society more than a good war