Black Panther

This is the new superhero from the latest Captain America movie. He is called "Black Panther". And he is from a super-advanced African Country that is said to have made the pictured suit of super-strong ultra-rare metal (like Cap's shield and Wolverine's claws), and is shown to be putting a human in cryogenic storage at the end of the movie.

Or in other words:

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Panther
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

He's been in the comics forever. You're just like a sjw who gets assblasted about seeing cis white men.

CREATED IN THE FUCKING 60's AND Sup Forums HAVE ONLY JUST HEARD OF UZ

wuz a supporting character.

Revamped-for-the-hundredth-time Spiderman got the push anyways.

Did you even watch the movie? He constantly kept getting BTFO by the white heroes and he was wrong in everything he did.

Faggot who knows nothing about Marvel or this character

Hes cool as fuck

thanks for rare flag

this character is literally older than the black panther party you pleb

OP, this character has existed for fucking ages.
You probably weren't even born when he was created.

KANGZ

R A R E
A
R
E

99% of normies have no clue about random nobody capeshit characters

WE WUZ BATMANZ AN SHEEIT

Black Panther is old. Probably older than your dad, underage. It's disney though, so you know they'll make him into a complete SJW like the rest of their emasculated heros.

got any moon sugar, khajiit?

Len to comic sperg ass

This. Black Panther is an old comic book hero and wasn't just shoehorned in at the last moment.

If you're going to nitpick, OP, bitch about something that actually matters.

>little racist kids see the new cap movie

This is ridiculous that character is great and is a marvel classic

>new
Get the fuck off the internet now you retard

Khajit has wares, if you have the coin.

Op is stupid. His suit is made of vibranium like Captain America's shield, hence why it leaves scratch marks on it after they fight. And Wolverine's claws are made of adamantium, not vibranium.

>east african royalty character
>going to be played be an african american of west african descent
sheeit

This is a science fiction movie. So I dont see the problem. A super advanced African Country is on par with a rainbow road or some shit like that.

>super-strong ultra-rare metal
Isn't it not that rare in Wakanda because they control the source

This is the type of black guy niggers should aspire to be.

Educated, affluent, realizes his mistakes.

Hey guys cmon. Fantasy and fiction settings are the only places niggers can pretend they're advanced and intelligent too.

For Black Panther and the Wakandans, it's explained their access to vibranium led them to advance much faster than everyone else. To the point they had automated laser turrets when the rest of the world was still using horse drawn carriages and swords.

Wakanda hates all other African nations, and thinks they're shit/third worlders and is really aggressive about it's secrecy.

Actually it's because an alien space ship crashed there.

not rare

>he is also à kang

JUST

Why would Vibranium scratch Vibranium?
Any sufficiently strong metal with enough force should scratch Vibranium.

Well that seems kinda cool.

Isn't vibraniun even stronger than adamantium?

>WE

wuz wearing kitty ears.
Felines are just too feminine for a male superhero.

Meh I don't remember that but I'm sure it happened.

Adamantium is the strongest metal. Vibranium has adamantium in it. They just can't say adamantium in the MCU because Fox has the X-Men rights.

It was always like that in the comics, so nothing to rage here except if they replace T'challa with a black lesbian transwoman from Wakanda in the Black panther movie.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>new

How old are you? You've gotta be below 20.

Your point?

how fast can he travel on a stolen bike?

They also have the cure for AIDS and cancer and deliberately keep them from the world just to be shitheads about it. That is seriously the reason.

Black Panther is practically essential to the Marvel universe. His country has the largest deposit of vibranium on the planet and many villains/heroes want it.

There was even a situation when Dr.Doom got his hands on the entire deposit.

Shit was awesome.

>New

>There was even a situation when Dr.Doom got his hands on the entire deposit.
I really need to read that. Dr Doom is the shit

> Black Panther and Wakanda have been around since the 1960's
> Wakanda is advanced because they have a crashed alien space ship
> Captain America's shield is made of Vibranium (rare material from the crashed alien ship in Wakanda)
> wolverine's claws are made from ADAMANTIUM (a different imaginary super metal)
> comic book stories are too complex for OP to comprehend
> since he was 8 years old, OP has been too busy sucking cocks to read comic books

Uh, no.

The same speed as on his own, of course. What's wrong with you?

Some spirit guardian tiger african bullshit thing was guarding the deposit.

It's some future seeing speakign oracle.

It looked into "thousands of futures and the only one he sees humanity surviving in is one ruled by DOOM"

That's close to what the tiger said.
If you want the actual issue and shit I cant remember, go ask Sup Forums

>super-advanced African Country

Reminder that all comic book superheroes were invented by Jews.
I for one am not falling for the comic jew

Black Panther is redpilled as fuck. Wakanda is nationalist and isolationist and exploits its own natural resources for prosperity. Their government is a monarchy predicated on ancient warrior religion.

Nah, doesn't even look like him.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Panther

>Black Panther is an old comic book hero and wasn't just shoehorned in at the last moment.
>character nobody actually cares about

He wasn't shoehorned in, he was simply a body to fill the diversity quota.

Anyone else noticing they're going crazier and crazier with movies these days? Like every new year.

This movie was basically 40% black and they all looked the fucking same, too.

And then there just was pic related.

Too bad normies still don't care, the Jews realized they don't even HAVE to hide it anymore. You are always the ebil racist pointing out how it's unrealistic and weird. Even here on Sup Forums.

At least they're not taking an established white comic book character and blackwashing him.

Are you fucknuts ever satisfied? It's like you guys live to piss and moan like a bunch of SJW retards.

Yeah seriously, this isn't new. Black Panther is finally getting his day in the sun which is way better than taking a more popular white super hero and changing their race. He's a black super hero that can stand up on his own and be interesting.

WE WUZ SCIENTIST AND SHEIT UNTIL WHITEY STOLE OUR LAB NOTES

I'm pretty sure the Black Panther coming into the Marvel universe isn't really a contrived attempt at diversity. It's not as like he was pulled from another comic entirely and placed there, he does avenger shit so it all really does just line up with the comics + he's not a bad character.
This is a shitpost thread.

>he was simply a body to fill the diversity quota.
Nah he was introduced because
a)he has his own movie coming out soon
b)they needed an extra body with hulk/thor being gone

Oh and it's funny because Wakanda is actually advanced because they tell the rest of Africa to fuck off. It's actually kind of redpilled, the Africans of Wakanda realized it was all the tribal warfare and being stupid niggers that was causing their problems. So they shut themselves in and decided to not let the rest of Africa's stupidity bring them down too.

Black Panther's dad said he had NO problems watching the people die at their borders from AIDs and starvation. Because he knew if he let them in, they'd just loot and steal everything and burn the place down.

Personally I'm disgusted when niggers are portrayed in a positive light.

It's plain misleading. Sub-Saharan Africans are terrible in every way imaginable.

Misleading? When was the last time you saw a white guy lift a school bus with his bare hands, fly through the air, and shoot infrared beams from his eyes?

>that Bucky and Sam banter

You're missing the picture.

The point is that negroes shouldn't be portrayed positively or given any heroic roles because they're a negative force in the world.

Everywhere they go they rape, suck up resources, rob, murder and generally bog down a society with their brutish stupidity.

It's misleading to cast a negro as a hero for those reasons.

>Wakanda
>Advanced due to extraterrestrial discovery
>Insular and not further fucking up the already fucked up surrounding countries
>No emigration and racemixing
>Presumably low crime due to technological advancement

Say what you want, but these niggers don't sound like niggers to me.

>the scene in the car

Ok but why can't Black Panther be played by a WHITE MAN? I think Chris Hemsworth could do a better job than Chadwick Boseman.

>73750079
Same with female heroes.

Instinct no.1 for a womyn is side with and copulate with the more powerful actor, friend or foe.

Are you going to watch the next Independence Day Sup Forums?

>White guy has those powers: Rescues people.

>Nigger has those powers: Wakes up at noon and walks to store in flip flops for swishers and 40.

But you didn't need this explained to you.

both webbed by spideyboy and Sam has the drone drag him away and Bucky is like
"couldn't you have just done that from the start?"
Sam goes "God I hate you"
laughed so hard because they built that up from the car scene
Bravo Russos

Dis nigga know.

Old fag here, collected 3-4 different Marvel titles per month from about 1977 to 1989.

>that one scene where you can ALMOST see scarlet's panties up her skirt
Marvel should be sued for being such teases

the guys at work thought he was lame and a ripoff of Catwoman

Wolverine's claws and skeleton are made of adamantium not vibranium.

That guy has been around forever.
He's one of Marvel's oldest characters.

Nope Black Panther is a very stand alone character.

>new superhero

Tell your boys to hurry up with my fries.

N'

This is the character who inspired black panther, a DC comics character who is also a human-like ape who comes from a city of advanced gorillas hidden in the jungles.

YES, it is an old CHARACTER, but hes getting his own series and movie now. He was a supporting character in captain america

There were way too many blacks in that movie. 3 of the superheros were black, and a ton of the extras and bit-parts were black. I nearly left when at the British funeral the priest was black. 13% of the US population, 30-50% of any Hollywood movie set in present day.

I saw this movie the first time...when it was called "Catwoman".

Marvel is missing large chunks of characters for their Mcu.they have to start using less known/Old characters because it's what they have.

>like Cap's shield and Wolverine's claws
>Vibranium and Adamantium are now the same thing
why did that trigger me?
>mfw black panther was still called black panther and he literally was a kang

wolverines claws and skeleton are made of adamantium. Captain americas shield is made out of vibranium

Black Panther isn't less known user. He's pretty well established actually. Does Avenger shit all the time.

He has been in other super hero series. He was in a few episodes of Justice League and similar shows. And with the new Marvel formula of milking every dime they can out of every character, it's really not that crazy that a character that has long been an under appreciated fan favorite would get their own movie when they become relevant again.

I can't understand how functional adults enjoy this marvel comic shit. Even when I was a kid I thought it was lame.

So is adamantium made by refining vibranium or is vibranium an alloy made with adamantium?
Maybe BP's claws are not vibranium in this universe but something stronger.
Also I remember reading that the explosion at the end of Age of Ultron sent out some kind of shockwave that made all vibranium in the world start decaying, which eventually results in Cap's shield cracking in a later story arc.

In the comics, but he was never a household name. Never had a cartoon, never had a game. Even the literal who iron man had a cartoon before he got popular from his movie.

I don't see the problem with that. I'd rather them have a black character like Luke cage and black panther than to make a white character black like spider man, daredevil, iron man, etc... also it isn't like they created him for the sole purpose of having a black character for diversity like so many are doing.

I just saw this movie tonight and he's literally a king

thanks, won't be watching this SJW movie

Because you were lame

>everyone is wrong except me
Fag