Dreamcast - N64 which one has the best Gamelibrary?

Dreamcast - N64 which one has the best Gamelibrary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLBk1L-l2hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N64 of course. I like Dreamcast, but for games, on N64 you have the Mario series, Banjo Kazooie, Fzero X, I could go on and on

super monkey ball man

PS1

youknow the n64 has only 20 good games or so - the Dreamcast has about 50

N64. OOT/MM, SM64, SSB, etc. So many classics that aged like fine wine.

Dreamcast was great at the time but nothing from it was amazing or remained relevent for long

My first thread of the day and im not disappointed, well i would favor n64 because of nostalgia, but dreamcast had all the better looking more fast paced games. im going for sega iguess

Soul Caliber, HydroThunder > Dreamcast
Vs
GoldenEye, Mario world, Starfox> N64
Tough call but damn I have a soft spot for the Dreamcast.

Many titles exclusive to Dreamcast would be re-released or ,sequels developed for the Gamecube

The N64 has a few games that are better than any game on the Dreamcast. But the Dreamcast has more good games overall. If you never bought these consoles in their heyday the N64 is more affordable to buy for at current market prices.

no the games onthe n64 aged absolutely terrible - you got a current gen console? they look terrible in comparison - the dreamcast aged ok the very good in many cases - Soul Calibur is still somehow impressive justas an example...

The Dreamcast was part of the same gen as ps2, it isn't a valid comparison.

nigga wtf the dreamcast was a gamecube competitor, you're thinking of the saturn

it was a direct competition to the n64 - when ps2 got released dreamcast was allready out of buissnes

He's just comparing the two. You could ask which has a better game library, Atari or PS4, and the answer would be Atari

yes

I don't know about you guys, but where I lived only blacks owned Dreamcasts

Dreamcast is a 6th gen console, the N64 was 5th gen. The PS2 is actually what murdered the Dreamcast.

There was the Genesis/Mega Drive vs the Super Nintendo, then Sega made horrible mistakes even creating the Sega 32X and the Sega CD when they should have focused on the Saturn. The Saturn was the disaster, and the company never recovered, even though the Dreamcast was a great console. They also released the Dreamcast in between the PS1/N64 and PS2/gamecube releases, which was a problem because people were still enjoying the previous gen and not burned out yet to upgrade generations at the time of the Dreamcast release.

read a book nigga

yes because it got that swag

Where I lived blacks only owned gameboy colors

N64 , Too much nostalgia to have a fair opinion.

the sega cd got a great library and it was slitely sucessfull as a niche product -

Obviously the graphics aren't as good as current gen but that's not really a valid point. The games still look good and are as fun, if not more fun, than most games today.

Oh yes, it did have a great library, but they could have just as well been Saturn releases.

Me and the spics used to play the GBC Zelda games. Good times

N64.
I had a Dreamcast also but I played the FUCK out of my N64.
Extreme G is still one of my favourite racing games of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLBk1L-l2hk