Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBazEuoyXnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*wheezing*

*blinks very hard*

HAHA THET'S CRAZY HEHA

no

don't remember

Just now when you made this post with his face, before that, no. It's actually funny because he is in 3 or 4 of the skits most people consider the most classic in SNL history but he is such a shit you don't remember he is in them like Cowbell.

Nah man, but you know, at least he's making himself laugh, I guess.

Isn't he the berries n cream guy from that mid 2000s commercial? That shit made me laugh a lot.

I remember that movie he did with queen latifah a while back

His impressions of Neil Young and Jim Morrison are really good. As lame as he is, he's probably the most likable talk show host right now.

That bit in Jurassic World were he had a thing and no one laughed.

I laughed at that. Not with it, but at it.
Because no one laughs at Fallon

Honestly no

He is like that depressive alcoholic uncle and thanksgiving that everyone feels ashamed and sorry for

Some of his music parodies. That's literally the only time.

God I remember that, no funny. My dad liked it for reasons I'll never understand.
I cringed so hard at that forced cameo.
He may be sorta likable, but is he still a raging alcoholic because he's unfunny and NBC refuses to give him a rehab stint because of the ratings?

>It has gotten to the point where Jimmy Fallon had to dedicate an entire segment of The Tonight Show to playing the straight man for a YouTube celebrity and the characters from her videos while they make fun of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBazEuoyXnY

I just feel bad for him.

Yeah, I enjoy him, he's fun. Nice guy

The only good guest ever was Nicole Kidman when she revealed that she liked him when she was younger. The look on his face when he realizes it humanized him. It was never good after that

jimmy kimmel is funnier

Yeah some 16 years ago on SNL.

I unironically enjoyed him in the mid-late 00s

He seems like a nice guy and I almost want to like him but he's just not funny.

yeah, that Nick Burns character he did on SNL was pretty funny

This is the first time anything Jimmy Fallon related made me laugh

I enjoyed him in taxi driver, yet it was still a shit movie.

A dude is cool !!

No but his target audience is kids and moms. I'm not a kid or a mom.

Yeah when he tripped over a bottle of gin and almost cut his arm deep enough to bleed out.

Shit was CRAY CRAY