Scott Derrickson, the director of the upcoming Marvel movie 'Doctor Strange'

Scott Derrickson, the director of the upcoming Marvel movie 'Doctor Strange'

It's Marvel saving face again, they are trying to convince everyone that they are the good guys while also laughing their asses off paying the critics.

Is it true the Director's Cut cuts the rape attempt with Comedian? Does the UC add it back in? Was an user just spouting shit? It's kinda a key scene.

>adaptation of a 30 year old comic
>ahead of its time

>Recognizes the visionary works of Snyder.
Literally /ourguy/.

told you director of Dr. Strange was going to copy Snyder techniques. i told you

he recognizes kino

Literally Marvel trying to save DC so they don't implode and take the entire cape shit genre with them.

Look at that, Snyder's already being recognized as a master of his craft and ahead of his time, like Kubrick.

so i guess the rumors are true

marvel directors look up to Snyder as a legend already

But the first thing he said was right.

>makes one good movie
>legend

wew

>DoTD
>300
>Watchmen
>MoS
>BvS:DoJ UC
Which one didn't trigger you, cupcake?

>1

Marvelcucks can't even count, kek.

WATCHMEN IS BY FAR SNYDERS BEST AND THE TITLE SEQUENCE IS FANTASTIC

THE RIDICULOUSLY LONG CUT OF THE MOVIE WITH THE CARTOON RANDOMLY INTERSPERSED WITH THE LIVE ACTION IS GARBAGE THOUGH

how is his owl movie?

The Ultimate Cut was shit though. It's cool they tried to implement Black Freighter into it but it's done in a way that completely kills the pacing of the movie unlike the comic.

So many letters

t. redditor

You don't have to save face when u make good movies u dummy

Don't call me that again fuckstick I'm sick of you newfags not giving an oldfag like me respect. Let's get this straight kid I'm the boss around here not you, not Hiro, and certainly not that punk ass bitch moot. You wanna post your shit here you gotta go through me first and trust me lad I'm not the one who just bends over.

>boohoo I cant pay attention for more than 2 hours! My brain gets cloudy!

Pacing isn't the same thing as length you idiot.

300 was enjoyable, but it was't legendary or anything. It was a good popcorn movie and that is it

But Snyder's opening sequences really are great. Nearly all his movies start off with strong opening sequences. Cool end credits, too.

Its the stuff in the middle that sucks.

its in both versions still.

Ultimate Cut is way too long.

Director's Cut is pure cinema, except the awful clearly unfinished scene of the cop shooting at Rorschach in the beginning.

>popcorn movie
Stop

so snyder is good when all he has to do is put "cool looking" stuff on screen.

But when he actually has to express some sort of idea, its amateur hour.

This, his movies always have great openings using pretty much only visual storytelling, except for MoS all his openings are Kino and I don't even really like him but I actually had no desire to see BvS but at 5 minutes in I was hoping the rest would be as great as the opening.

Man of Murder's opening was shit but it felt like it was tacked on later.

A lot of the beginning stuff where clark is growing up is god tier visually. I think Snyder would be great at doing music videos or his films could be good if he had a co-director to help him.

>BvS: DOJ UC

hahahahahah i love it.