New chubby thread

New chubby thread

Anyone like my girl?

cute as hell, more?

Always more

yeees she is pretty..

wanna pussy

Anything anymore wants to specifically see?

Ass

would love to see her full body shot

Pussy

we want puss and asshole

Moreeee

Posted in prev thread - want More? Fuckable?

More

Veryfuckable

You got kik

any vids?? So hot!

This ass is immaculate.

Diamonds over her

Got more if anyone likes her

WOW! Amazing thankyou!

Kik? Also checked

Show me her pussy

Interested? Wwyd

You got kik

Show nude

Holes ready

Any interest?

She's innocent

then no

Just shot a huge load over this. Thanks

Post links with sound

chick I hooked up with a few times. gives damn good head

He always says nothing is online
Shame too.

Moarrrrr

So her fav hole and position to be fucked in?

Fuckable lips though

More

I impregnate her while she's drunk and pass out. Cum clean and man up to make it work for the baby. When she starts lactating, we attatch a breast pump and freeze it till the baby comes. She rides me as I suck on her tits, her milk tastes like french vanilla and cinnamon. I fuck her doggystyle and creampie every time. She clenches more cause she'd rather me cum on her face. Claims I'm defiling the baby. Days before the child's birth I make a deal with a rich and twisted farmer. I convince her to do a natural birth in a barn, strapped in a harness. Delivery goes fine, the nurse takes the baby in the farmer's house for a bit. She's worried, "what's going on?" I explain this "farmer" will pay 2 million dollars to see if a human can be naturally fertilized by a miniature horse. As she's listening in shock, I pull the rope so she's hoisted in doggy style. She's mad, but can't move. "Honey don't worry, your pussy will go back to normal after the 6 months." She's livid, "You're sick!!" "No, I'm a millionaire. So are you. The funds have been transferred, just imagine it's me just Super Sized!" The pony mounts her, the farmer squirts lube in her gaping vagina. *she shivers* "Cold! Oooooo-my-Goooooaaawd!!!" The farmer guides the huge cock into her. As the pony plows away her eyes and babbles tell all. It's huge, hitting everything, too deep for words, feels more pleasure than pain. I grab some lube and use her swaying tits as a fuck sandwich. After 5 glorious minutes the pony forces his dick hard and deep during orgasm. A tear trails down her cheak, "so hot . . ." I use some the lube to fuck her asshole while she's in the confusing clouds of pleasure, pain, betrayal and morals(or lack there of). She heals normally, no sex for a year solid and I put her on a strick regiment of 1 sex session per month. Her vagina became beyond virgin tight and swears I'm as big as the horse. No human horse hybrid sadly . . .

Definitely! Proceed

Wwyd to her

No nude don't care

Doggy, if anal then on back legs over shoulders

Perfect pussy

I'd smoke her used tampons

Damn nice one

Nudes?

Black nails and a perfect shaved cunt. More please

How old is she?

go on....

Anybody want more webms of her fucking? Lemme know the position and I'll see what I can do

Thank you

Would anybody fuck my slampig?

Let's see her covered in cum

Yes

Definitely

I love big saucer sized areola!
Please keep goin!

Would anyone eat her ass?

Telling me how gets more pics

Noodz?

yeah! something with her belly, tits while fucking?

Same fat ass

More?

Unleash them!

Would not pull out! More plz!

many

Give me Moar

if you want a webm i can do that but it will take a bit

Can't wait. Plz proceed

Fantastic sloot

I do love that belly

More

Got kik?