Why are most indians or at least all the ones i met on internet aerrogant as fuck...

Why are most indians or at least all the ones i met on internet aerrogant as fuck, acting always like they are badasses just because they would go to the gym and rep out 10 lbs dumbells or acting like if they were rich when its only dubai wheres the money, most india is poor, they also act like they handsome as fuck when they are the ugliest in the world with all these douchbags face with moustache and get laid only because women are as ugly as them but outside india they are just a shame

Also they always uaing motivations gay quotes to cover the shitty life they have, they live working all day long like the japanese but just with a bigger ego, such a morons

I don't think many people have had great experiences with POOnjabis.
Indians aren't great people, but their food is fucking tasty as fuck.

maybe because all perceptions of indians you know are from the internet?

Internet is the reflection of how people is in the reality

I have met a lot of people of different nationalities via videogames and stuff, and indians are the most douchebags

Is the way they are raised ? Trying to act like a fake alpha ?

Yeah most Indian act like that
And to me it feels very weird
It's like they can't handle criticism
I am an Indian and i can assure you that i don't act like that

nice b8 white male

You accurately described 75% of Indians on the internet

What no i am an Indian for real

It's interesting, most people in Indian culture are sheltered by there parents sometimes into there early thirties in some cases so they just don't know how to socially interact properly.

Glad to hear you dont act like that dude

most indians have a sterio type that they are suppose to be nice

but most and every indian i ever met has mental issues

there are that one in amillion which is a nice guy rest are insane

Dubai is in the UAE fag.

Pajeets are fucking weird. They always act superior and shit but at the same time they want ro be white so fucking bad. Recently they've also started the whole 'we wuz the greatest' shit. Apoarently everything wrong with their country is the fault of arabs and europeans. As if people went to their cuntry to tell them to worship cow piss. SmH.

Yeah it was all in the past
We should focus on the problems our Country has today
Instead of thinking how were thing in the past

I fucking hate them and I work around them all day long. Seriously they're lying, bullshitting, backstabbing dumbfucks who think they're smart because some idiot hired them through the H1B program lol.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
PLEASE CHECK.
CAN CHECK?
CAN HAS UHHHHHHHH
CALLS TO ASK YOU 50 Questions, can't understand a word they're saying.
CAN IT HAPPENED?

Biggest problem India has at the moment is the Hindu extremists trying to roll back all the social reforms.
They're dumping on the dalit / untouchable caste and forcing women back to 17th century standards.

They act like that because you met ones that no longer live in India, and if they can afford to move, they are rich by Indian standards. And then they are entitled. Also there is a part of the culture who thinks American things are cool so they act like what they think Americans act like. Source: me, a white American who travels to India for business and worked for a rich Indian businessman.

Extremism of any kind is bad
And reservation just fucked us over

>but their food is fucking tasty as fuck
It's their special seasoning.

I agree with indians from india, but Indian people who were born in America/have american accents and culture are fine

Three words...
t
e
e
r
t
Designated
h
i
t
t
i
n
g

You just described Indian liberals
These people don't want to work
Tackle real issues like open defecation
But want to spread awareness about treatment of homosexuals
Because you know what affects 50% of the population is less important than what affects just 0.19%
They think that everyone is racist, sexist, homophobic,bigot,colourist
Fuck there is no race in India so how can someone be racist
Just yesterday our liberal government boycotted the biggest tax reform in the history of our country
They just wanted to act like western liberals that's why everyone hates them

Maybe if they were civilized properly they wouldn't shit on the street so much. The fucking Chinese knew that living is shit was bad for you when Jesus was getting nailed up. If you want to be treated like human beings, stop praying to Shitva.

Why are you taking this to religion

Indians are autistic as fuck.

Their social skills are stunted due to a highly conservative society. The caste system pressures young Indians to achieve unrealistic academic and economic success. Arranged marriages also make it hard for many Indian men to date women and learn valuable social skills.

Brazilians are worse. nuke that hellhole