Hello people, I would like to know how many people here have some knowledge in hacking ???

Hello people, I would like to know how many people here have some knowledge in hacking ???

i know a little bit, i hacked an onion to pieces earlier today

I know coding does that count

i am close friends with Sup Forums the hacker

If you need to ask for basic tutorials or learn from Sup Forums you already to stupid to be a hacker and will one day get in trouble.

Penetration Tester / Security Consultant here. What do you wanna know?

never hack a gibson

OP it's me again, the pentester. Hurry up and fucking ask something so I can stop refreshing this thread

Like seriously user

wait are you talking to me or OP and if so, what do you mean

do you prefer bic gel-ocity pens or paper mate porous-point pens?

Hurr Durr very original kys.

jk dont kys jesus loves you

alright fuck you op you time wasting son of a bitch im not answering any of your questions. Go watch some 1337 h4x0r videos on youtube and jerk off to anime you fuck

I do, but it isn't like I'm going to generously divulge my information to you.

Figure it out on your own like we did, or fuck yourself in the asshole with a cactus.

Is pfsense good? Opnsense?

Even if you did want to answer his questions, he isn't here to ask them. OP abandoned this thread. Fucking dingleberry ass OP

Yes pfsense is good. Never heard of opnsense.

Hacking is a culture, a skill, and a way of thinking. I'm no expert, but I've hacked my fair share of stuff. It's like any other puzzle really. If you enjoy spending long tedious hours alone working on puzzles, you're probably already a hacker.

Ty
Opnsense is similar? I think

What are some recommended raspberry pi 3 os?

Meow I just got a cat on droid game

Just load NOOBS on your pi. It lets you load different OS's and revert them easily. Raspbian is good for most things. If you wanna use it for hacking, download the Kali ARM image.

Can you run certain os like quebes or tails or dod on a pi, that is?

How to protect your phone from modified signal boosters?

assembly, c, c++, java, javascript, html, malbolge and SQL

skiddies

If they can support the CPU architecture, sure. And as far as the signal booster thing, I don't worry about it

What do you consider a skiddy? Anybody who doesn't make their own exploits? Or just people who only know how to use metasploit? Skiddy is such an overused term and everyone has different definitions for it.

I have a coworker who's super elitist and thinks that if you don't have a 0-day under your belt, you're a skiddy.

Those who only know how to, or primarily hack using the tools that other people created. As such, there are degrees of being a skiddy. In don't throw the term around to look down on others, only to mark a difference in skill sets.

>win key+R
>cmd
>ipconfig /release

Basic shit op, now you can access the deepweb without leaving a mac address or being tracked.

A lot of really good hackers use tools other people made. No reason to go and re-code your own versions of well known tools like nmap or nikto. It's a learning experience, sure, but it doesn't make someone less skilled if they use other peoples tools.

Tool creation is just one area of specialization. Some people specialize in social engineering, physical security, etc.

I write software so I know how to exploit badly written shit but I'm not qualified to be doing shit on production environments without getting myself caught