I fucked up
>been dating girl over a year
>Cute, chubby, funny, genuinely awesome
>Live together with pets and shit
>She enjoys the same vile things as I do
>Be last week
>She wants to go see some shitty band I'm not interested in
>She gives me an out
>"If you're not interested I can get Stacie to come, you probably won't like them"
>Stacie is pregnant and no fun at a bar
>"Yeah I'll go"
>I get increasingly drunk at the show
>First two bands are garbage
>Doing drunk asshole shit
>Gf is visibly upset
>Main band gets on stage
>Only 2 people from the band doing acustic shit
>Bug her enough that she finally leaves and starts to get an Uber
>I'm pissed she made me come to this shit
>Start calling her a loser and shit
>I really thought you were cooler than that
>She's actually the coolest girl I've ever met and I want to wife her one day
>She sits down and starts crying while she gets the uber
>Silent Uber ride home.
>Get home and I'm mad she's pissed at me.
>Fighting for like 20 minutes
>Keep saying that I thought she was cooler
>Call her a loser like 80 times
>She goes to bed crying
>First time she's gone to bed without me
> She usually passes out on her chair beside me until I wake her up and we go to bed
>Always thought it was annoying until that moment.
>Mfw she gave me an out
>I go to bed later and apologise for like 10mins
>She's actually been pretty cheery all week
>Today she says something about her being a loser
>She's never talked down about herself in the little over a year we've been dating
>Tell her she's not a loser and all that
>Says something about being drunk and honest.
>She goes to work
>I send her a message saying sorry and shit
She sends me pic related (conversation with her friend from just before we started dating, about me)

Mfw I confirmed her one insecurity because I chose to go to a show I didn't want to go to, even though she said I didn't have to go.

What do Sup Forums?

fug!

Meh, you should remember how little you matter to those other than her, and then be thankful that someone in this world actually gives a shit about you.

I am thankful and don't want to lose that one person.

Stop getting that drunk if it makes you a shitty person
If you deep down actually don't like her, leave before shit gets even worse for her

And queue the slow slip away until she resents you and fills her anguish with miles of dick.

You're a terrible person. But I think you know that.

There's really nothing you can do. You can apologize all you want and she can act as cheery as possible, but she's always going to remember that.

It will always be in the back of her mind that it was that one time at the concert where you were drunk enough for the truth to come out.

Congratulations.

I told her I wasn't going to drink for a while.
I do like her, she's the love of my life honestly.
This is the girl I want to marry

Get on hands and knees and beg for forgiveness

dumbass. you have to see how you are when you're drunk before you do that shit in front of your girlfriend. serious fuck up

Yeah, this is what I'm afraid of

Do you at least remember what you said while drunk?

>Start calling her a loser and shit
>I'm mad she's pissed at me.
>Keep saying that I thought she was cooler
>Call her a loser like 80 times
Short of a spur-of-the-moment infidelity, it takes most people a while to damage a relationship beyond repair, but I think you managed to do it in one night.

That's talent, son.

Then quit being a fucktard dude. If you love her then fucking quit drinking and being such a goddamn idiot. Stop drinking right fucking now. I mean it, if you keep drinking you are going to keep fucking up and doing this kind of shit that you know harms you and her. So stop it. Go get some weed or something. And treat her like your wife bro, she is probably the most incredible person you ever met and you would be a goddamn fool to keep drinking when you know damn well you are going to belittle her while you are drunk. Trust me this exact same situation happened to me and I don't want you to turn into me. Please bro. You don't want to go down that road. Alcohol is the devil man, but also remember how incredible she is even when she is getting on your last nerve. Make the switch to weed if you must, but don't let her slip through your fingers...

Nailed it.

OP put a hole in her heart, and she's going to try very hard to fill up another hole to make up for it.

Thanks bro, this is good advice.
I already smoke a fuck ton of weed, and quitting drinking is going to be hard, but I'll know she'll stick with me through it.
Quitting something was the reason we got together in the first place.
She was quitting drinking and I was quitting something else.
I couldn't do both, but I guess it's time I quit.
Thanks

Need to beg for forgiveness op. That or make a cheesy poem about how you are sorry and how she's perfect for you

The fact that you call people "losers" when your guard is down is a real fucking red flag, dude.

You're mean, and you insulted her. She's probably not going to forget that. I've been drunk but never drunk enough to just berate someone, especially someone I liked.

Have you ever done this to other people? It doesn't sound good for how you are inside.

Yeah I remember most of it.

Seriously. Listen to this guy. I do this sometimes when I'm drunk. I do something that I regret when I sober up. Don't mess it up with your gf.

She'd break up with me before she cheats, I know that much.

OP you did nothing wrong and shouldn't feel like shit. Fuck the bitch and go on with your life. Now, he's the kicker. It's your turn to play a shit test on her, just like she did to you. Tell her it's not working out. You'll most likely get one out of two outcomes. Either A. She breaks down and begs for you to stay. Or B. She gets pissed and leave. It's a win win for you in the end, and here's why. This girl clearly played the part of the chameleon to attract you. She likes the same things as you and this will just get worse over time. She'll show her true colors sooner or later. It starts with small things (music, movies, books, shows, etc) that she said she liked but it will change. Now, if she stays you're in control because of her low self esteem to rejection (and as long as you don't get married/have kids or both). If she goes she never loved you anyways and was waiting for you to fuck up so she can leave and pass it along that you were the problem, not her. So honestly, fuck her and kick her out shits only going to get worse for you from this point on. Take any power you have and leave with it. You're honestly better off not fucking her before kicking her out because she'll probably accuse you of rape. Take this advice or leave it, but never forget it. All women are like this and will use this one of many techniques to get your resources and suck your life away like a huge slimy leech.

I was given an out once.
>day before Thanksgiving break
>me and qt gettin along
>talks to me a lot
>sits next to me on bus every chance she gets
>feels good
>a certain major political event occurs
>Me and her are on opposite sides of political spectrum
>next day comes, dad suggests I stay home from scool
>potential fun day with distant family who visited early
>I decide to go to school for the sole purpose of talking to this girl
>I was given an out
>I mention the political event
>get fired up
>she maintains a civil composure as I go full retard
>literal fire and brimstone out my ass
>we stop talking
>no more bus friend
>no more planned meet ups
>no more qt

Alright I might be stupid, but I'm not stupid enough to take this advice.

Write a love note and give it to her

You have a mental illness that will prevent you from passing on your tainted genes. Or, you'll overcome your illness and pass on your fucked up genes to your children, who will most likely blame you as they suffer through life.

Jesus dude,at least I was drunk.
Always take the out then?

Make it up to her, dipshit. In times like these, you need to show her that you're proud of her, and that you love her and she's the best thing that ever happened to the miserable flaming bag of shit you used to call your life.

Here's what you need. It's gotta be big. You have to really drive whatever message you're going to show her home. You need a crowd, you need an audience, you need people you know there to see it.

It's gotta be showy. This can't just be you standing on a table and making an ass of yourself, it has to actually mean something. Think back on your relationship with her, find something that's really significant and play off of it.

And it's gotta humble your bitch ass.
You have to let her know you fucked up big and you're not just going to let it slide. You have to own up, and make sure she doesn't take a single fucking step out of wherever you are thinking she's a loser or not good enough for you.

Alright, break it down. It's gotta be big, it's gotta be showy, it's gotta be humbling. Brainstorm. Come up with something original. It's for her, it's not about you. Remember that.

No problem bro. Just remember how lucky you are even when she is really fucking annoying. You'll be thanking yourself that you listened to me one day bro, look to that day.

Shut the fuck up, no one asked for God himself to appear in this thread. Fuck off cunt.

Your choice OP. Just warning you, you fucked up more than you think. She'll use the drunken shit as an excuse to shame you, but you already lost her. You lost her respect and now she'll have power and either walk all over you (because you've shown she had that power) or just leave you for a stronger man. You lost it when you let her sucker you into doing something you originally didn't want to do, until you felt sorry she had to go with her boring friend. Good luck OP, hope you know how to deal with heartbreak because this bitch is close to just stomping all over. Welcome to manhood, you'll learn sooner or later.

And yeah, for Fuck's sake (Fuck with a capital 'f'), stop drinking.

And tell her it's because you're not you when you're drinking and you don't want that to be a part of your life again.

You were an asshole getting drunk and doing this. She definitively lost trust in you and I hope you're ready to work your ass off and earn it back.

Always take the out.
We did start talking again, after an elaborate apology by me. But it took me a month. After a few weeks I realized she was sort of avoiding me so I asked what was up. She told me "she has friends in phases...", and I think she was gonna say something else but I'll never know I suppose.

you sound like a huge faggot tbh

>getting drunk and calling girls losers repeatedly

what are you, a trump loving car salesman?

Forgot to add that I just sort of stopped paying attention and left as she was possibly about to say something else.

No that guys right, I don't know why the fuck I did that
It's fucked.
I invited all opinions posting it on Sup Forums
Don't be an apologist.

In a sense, you did nothing wrong. To her, she is just realizing her fears, and feels guilty that you have only just found out how much of a loser she is. At least from what you've said about her and the Snapchat message she sent before, she would not hold how you acted against you, but instead use it as a reminder of how bad of a person she is.

Now, what can you do to "fix this"? In her mind, there is nothing for you to fix, as any effort spent fixing a boring, loser of a girl would just make her feel guilty. There are a few things that need to happen to create a healthier relationship between you two. She needs more self confidence. You need to control how you act around her friend, and in public. Both of you need to constantly remind each other of how you feel about each other without making the other person feel guilty of that love, but also not be annoying about it.

I don't know what I would do, I'll think on this though.

This. If she's that important to you, act like it.

Dude you fucked up big time , tbh i think you gonna break up in a month. You cant do much just let it go

OP you made a bunch of mistakes but I think you're aware of them. Moving on from that and fixing the problem you should know straight up this has affected her self esteem and confidence. She's in love with you and you broke her trust.

I would recommend not drinking (like, stop) sit down with her and tell her what you did wrong word-for-word and tell her as many positives as possible to outweigh the bad.

She is going to hold onto this for a while and every time it gets brought up you have to shut it down and let her know you're sorry (again). Until she feels better, because you fucked up.

Poor girl.

Not that you deserve it, but just tell her you are willing to overlook her deception this one time.

Yeah, this seems most accurate to how I think she feels.
She keeps telling me she's not mad at me and it's fine and shit.
But I know she's upset, but I genuinely think she isn't mad at me
Which bothers me more, because she fucking should be.
I think she thinks she trapped me and feels guilty, but I want to be here more than anything.

OP you are a fucking dickhead.
1. You are a borderline alcoholic. Stop drinking for a period of time and seriously moderate your drinking. Do this now before you get older or you will regret it for the rest of your life.
2. Apologise. Take her out for a romantic evening and kiss her ass. Tell her how thoroughly embarrassed you are by your behaviour. Don't drink on the date.
3. Consider not drinking at all as it turns you into an asshole.

Op go buy flowers now. Wait for her to come home. Give them to her and tell her you messed up and will go get help. You are ashamed of what you have done and will never forgive yourself. Tell her how much she matters. Then for the next month daily do something nice for her

People like you, and me I guess, are the reason she feels the way she does.
If you treat girls like this it's no wonder they treat you the way you think she's going to treat me.

She works until 12, but I'm going to bring her out tomorrow and do these things
Thank you guys.

Why are you an asshole?

I really don't know.

Lol wow, this thread is full of nothing but mangina simps. OP, I'm going to over this last piece of advice (the poster who told you to leave her).

YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS FUCKED. Move on, is this your first adult relationship or something? Guess what, everything you love about her is all an act she put on to get you in her life. She'll never and never has "loved" you and will never "love" you as much as you her. Stop being a little hitch and man up and find a better woman. Better yet, focus on your life and finances and get what you want in life. If what you want is a woman (family is different, but similar) then you're just going to be fucked for life. Learn to be happy by yourself and for yourself. Don't let other people control that, especially a woman because she'll use that against you.

Also, you're all children and need some life experiences. Have fun growing up kiddos.

just keep reassuring her that you care, heck even take a picture of this thread ( as stupid as that seems) obviously you care, let her know that

Same user from before. While I may be able to understand how your gf thinks/feels, idk if there's any "best way" to help your situation. If it were me, I'd probably just cave and go on a lengthy rant to really describe my feelings to her, and explain why she doesn't have to think of herself as a loser.

Negative thoughts will taint any type of positive thing you try to do, and they could snowball together because of guilt. First, reflect on your relationship with her and make certain of your own feelings. Share these with her, and how much you mean to her. Ask her what she thinks of you. If she still sees you in a positive light, push her to be someone who is fit to be with you. "But I'll never be able to be good enough for you..."
"I feel the same. I did something stupid and made fun of you in front of your friend, but you put up with it all and only blamed yourself. I don't deserve your kindness."

This is not my first grown up relationship
I've been a real boy for many years now.
My finances and life are in order, we don't live together out of financial need.
She didn't try to get me into the relationship, it was more the other way around
(For the reasons in op pic I assume now, knowing about it.)
I've been happy by myself many times, never as happy as with her though.

Ya, was considering mentioning that. It'd have to be done delicately, or else she might just feel sad that she's made him go to such unnecessary lengths in order to help her.

What music she likes doesn't make her a loser.

You decided to get drunk and act like an asshole because you weren't enjoying the show. You called her names to mock and demean her. You deliberately tried to ruin her enjoyment of something.

That is loser, piece-of-shit behavior.

It's sad that she doesn't recognize that this isn't about her not being good enough.

You fucking aren't. She was crying and you called her a loser. This means you're gay and you should turn to homosexuality. They won't care if you call them losers because they already know.

That's where you fail then. What the fuck does she bring to the table. Do you both work and make good money? Who makes more? If this isn't your first than why are you having so much oneitis for this bitch? Why do you love her? Why is she worth this hassle? If you're financially stable in life, why do you need her? Something here is fishy, and since I can't sniff it through a screen you'll have to. Ask yourself these questions.

I know absolutely, that I am the loser in this situation.
And her thinking that she's the loser because of shit that I said to her, is what really kills me about the whole situation.
I'm the loser, and she thinks it's her.

>you're a terrible person
>you're an asshole
>shes "acting" cheery
So he was intoxicated and being a prick and she was sober and lying to OP have i got that right?

It looks like the booze was the problem here. Lay off the alcohol and see what happens OP. God speed.

I make slightly more than she does.
One day you'll find the right lady user and you won't ask these asinine questions.

No, you don't, maybe read the OP and the rest of the threaded posts and you'll figure it out.

All I wish you is the best of luck, but I don't see anything good happening. And yes, I've have adult relationships too. I'm not a summerfag or a neckbeard neet. I also have a child out in the world. Anyways, I don't care about women in the slightest because of the red pill I took years ago. I can't convince you to take it though, that's something you (should) have to do on your own. Enjoy your life OP.

Your obviously the loser if your going to talk to a nice girl like that. You deserve whatever you get.

So tell her.

This wasn't some sort of "drunken honesty" thing about how you feel about her. It was you being an asshole and saying mean things because what your "drunken honesty" was revealing is that you can be a selfish piece of shit.

You wanted to leave, you wanted her to go with you, and you were justifying ruining her evening by shitting all over her.

If you were even a halfway decent person you would have acknowledged that you CHOSE to go with her even knowing you didn't really want to see the band, and you would have kept your fucking mouth shut, sat it out, and have been happy for her to have seen a show she wanted to see.