I watched rick & morty. it's shit

I watched rick & morty. it's shit.

why do people watch this?

Because Rick turns me on.

cus its trendy

You must be too stupid to enjoy intelligent television.

Compared to what, exactly?

i suppose to watch rick & morty because i have better taste than yours. :)

NO

YOU'RE SHIT

FAGGOT

record another grandma's virginity, you fuck

Why do people post on Sup Forums?

why the fuck do you expect everyone's brains to be wired exactly the same as yours?

the audacity.

how dare we like something you don't.

Most people are stupid.

Ergo, most shit people like is stupid.

You sound like a cynic who watched it just because it got popular

Yes, from now on you're only allowed to talk about things you actually like

> side effect: nobody can talk about politics anymore

How much did you watch?

We find within this website a home for faggots like us who fap to mlp.
That and we're all gay and Sup Forums is gay.

Aethikikes like it cause it's 'edgy' and 'intellegtual'.

Also, who the fuck even watches tv shows anymore?

Rick and Morty is a liberal trash show. Full of antifa BS, only beta cucks watch it.

Because popular culture&capitalism.

You watched, so if you paid to watch, well my friend you spinning the capitalism's gears. And they will make a season 4 if it's continues to spin.

Wow, what the fuck. What the hell is wrong with you guys? He literally just fucking said he didnt like the show, not "Ban it and behead the creators"

hi justin

only faggots who fancy themselves as (((intellectuals))) for watching it watch that garbage

Too slow to get the jokes.

>we're all gay

fuck you!
I know what YOU are, but what am I?
you faggot!

Rick & Morty is the best thing that came out in the last 5 years. I'm glad you didn't like it, because it is not made to be liked by the majority.

I AM a little afraid that every new season will be more catoring towards main stream. But i have hope

That's why people watch R&M

Same reason people eat at chipotle.
cause its trendy and they have not taste

I only watched the first episode.

i fucking hate cartoons but this one made me laugh. i knew it was good enough when his flying spaceship shot the guy in the spine with a lazer. i loled.

I also only watch the first episode of the Game of Thrones

and beside the sexist sexing there's nothing to it

2 kinds of people

I dunno why I like it so much, saw the first episode when it aired on AS and fell in love. I didn't expect it to get a second season let alone be popular but I'm not going to complain

Gay.

because it's actually not shit and you're just too simple-minded to appreciate it

"Can't stop thinking about sex"

cringe

I really can't imagine not getting shot using this leet maneuver.. What's to stop him from pulling the trigger?

Fuck off, pal

Cuz I'm Gazorpazorpfield.

>>mfw OP is a white guilt, milk-toast piece of human garbage.

>> Where are my fucking enchiladas?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Fuck off Justin, we know it's you, the jig is up

milque-toast

because it mirrors people's conversations in the wild. I've been in groups, parties, and bars where all people do is parrot references and quote media at each other. this show is like a compilation of hot memes strung together by seemingly endless attempts at shock value sequences and poop jokes.
people love to hear the same joke told well a few times.
the show has fun moments but I'm afraid it will soon get bogged down by it's own story.

the show puts together shit that's funny from classic and current media and recycles good jokes.

> My tastes
>Your tastes

I got this.

Anybody with an IQ under 120 is going to have trouble seeing what the big deal is with this show. Anybody with an uninformed, incurious and non-introspective mind WILL miss much of the show's subtext and social commentary.

Unfortunately, native intelligence is not a skill that can be acquired, like learning how to drive. My advice is to just shut up and not let on. At least you'll probably be able to fool other low IQ individuals.