ABSOLUTE banger edition
youtube.com/watch?v=OMrNDnU6PPk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p29MG7wn4F8
youtube.com/watch?v=KyciXNv3utI&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=K7CWajaOx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
streamable.com/4vqha
theage.com.au/victoria/exivanhoe-grammar-teacher-graeme-harder-jailed-for-five-years-for-child-sex-offences-20151008-gk46ij.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shan't be voting con
shan't be voting lib
shan't be voting lab
shan't be voting 'kip
shan't be voting green

>shan't be voting con
>shan't be voting lib
>shan't be voting lab
>shan't be voting 'kip
>shan't be voting green

Why do Spaniards think everyone looks like them?

You post one picture of yourself and suddenly you're greek or spanish.

trimming the pubes before the gf arrives

kiira

Anime anime anime

Can anyone explain to me why the blur curse words in Eminem songs, or rap in general? The other 90% is still violent and fucked up. Let me give you an example:

I don't like women, I think they're b***hes, I beat the up with my g***k and leave them lying in ditches.

Imagine a 13 year old was reading that sentence. Has the censorship made this kid-friendly?

It's completely fucking retarded. Just leave the fucking song alone. Kids are gonna be disturbed if they listen to that shit even with the censorship. If anything the censorship makes it even cooler to kids because it makes it forbidden.

>gif
>fuck off

3 simple words manages to rile up autists every time. so great.

>gf
FONT

>Lib Dems have thousands of new members within an hour of the election being announced

LIB DEM SURGE

why do girls have loose stools

That other german is a huge fag

i'm a huge fag

what are you basing that generalisation on?

Does muh dick look Spanish?

business idea: right wing social media platform that incorporates elements of twitter, youtube and facebook

Mornin laddos

tattoo idea
not on my hand though

emily

youtu.be/p29MG7wn4F8

I only want posts that relate to Britain in this thread

At what point is a woman too short for you to find her attractive?

right above your arsehole?

>Manlet humor
They're never going to learn are they?

Want to like jews but getting to know a few and can really understand where all the hatred comes from

absolute tune

she looks like that queer asmr bloke here
you know the one

is this for phimosis?

Explain.

>humor

FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY

had bacon with hp sauce for breakfast

got this meself

Weird how it works innit

>humor
fuck off

ooooar kid i luv oases me aye reet mad fer it

concept: become one with the earth

It just sort of pisses me off because it treats people like children. Why I turn on "cleaning out my closet", and half the words are blurred, it makes me feel like I'm 12. I'm a fucking adult. I just want to listen to the song? Who the fuck is this being censored for? He's still talking about how much he hates his mom. The censorship does fuck all. It's so fucking stupid. It makes me feel like I need a chaperone, and it makes a 13 year old kid feel like he's listening to something taboo. It pisses off adults, and it entices children. Retarded ass FCC.

>Fuck off. My grandad killed your grandad.
pretty sure he's a nigel abroad, not actually german.

why are yanks such britboos when it comes to savoury sauces?

>A1
>HP
>Worcestershire

they fucking love em

The manlet is American.

You will never learn will you?

get in lads

i wasn't generalising

love me some war chester shire sauce

>humor

Just turn the proxy off fuck sake

You've been exposed about 10 times today already

some guy stabbed his ex gf to death then hung himself from a tree in a nearby park

you need to go back (to reddit)

Thinking about getting on a bus, going up to the top deck and standing in the middle aisle .. surfing it from start to finish

Been thinking about it for a while, what do you lads reckon?

5'5"

Maybe even 5'6" just don't like short girls irl haha

no

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE

HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVVVEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=KyciXNv3utI&app=desktop

there good

We simply love food, savory sauce is no exception. With all the murrifat jokes I figured that'd be common knowledge

I'm fucking terrified lads, the civil war is coming, you can sense it in the air. Blood will be spilled, mass genocide.

was a large number of potheads, more than usual, so every month the principal called the cops and had us searched

year 8 girl sent a video of herself wanking, made the rounds with all the local schools

in year 11 some chav got his dad's shotgun and expanded his mind

why?

5'7 for me.
Femlets just look so runtish I can't take them seriously

Niggers gonna nigger.

im really looking forward to the US civil war

teacher fucked a student

The Brexitmong and radical centrists can't share a state, it won't work. One side has to go.

no it isn't

yeah nah

potential future gf mother has a iphone 6 plus on contract

does this mean shes rich?

2 of the teachers were shagging each other

alri askreddit

nonce or nice?

youtube.com/watch?v=K7CWajaOx4E

makes you think, eh?

nice

The US is like Weimar Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

nice

>east germany literally had to wall their citizens in so they couldn't escape

will commies ever recover?

190CM HAS BEEN DISCOVERED TO A REAL LIFE NONCE, THE LADS ON Sup Forums FOUND HIS NAME ON THE SEX OFFENDERS LIST AND FOUND OUT HES DONE TIME FOR TOUCHING KIDS

DO NOT REPLY TO THE NONCE

link?

answer me

two spring to mind.

some kid stalked this girl and went to her house one night, broke into her back garden and killed all her rabbits and guinea pigs and shit. that was weird.

another one was my mate drove his dads fucking ford focus into school. he was like 13. everyone had an absolute fit

not denying it, in fact I already believe it, but post proof

O RRY

proof pls

i hate the 190kg autist and demand satisfaction!

probably wanted to reconnect with separated family, heard that happened a lot

Oh no, guys. A 13 year old can't hear the word "fuck". He listen to a song about killing bitches, drinking half a litre of vodka, and committing murder-suicide. As long as the word "fuck" is poorly blurred out. That's what really matters.

That's how I raise my kids. They can be exposed to the worst influence, as long as they don't hear certain words.

VERSTAPPEN IS UNSTOPPABLE

>age 19

streamable.com/4vqha

A Teacher was probably a nonce, Headmistress was shit and got us put into special measures. Also a PE teacher threatened a student outside of school for yelling his name from far away.

One of my sixth form teachers also got fired for sexting a 16 year old

jeremy corbyn will turn britain into east germany

reminder to vote lib dem or UKIP depending on whether you support brexit or are educated

lad hanging himself in my year sent pretty big shockwaves
also doing a poo in the urinals

I don't have the screenshot, someone must have it surely? If not you may be able to find it on Sup Forums

you realise when it was non-normie hours (when people are working) everyone ignored him

lol fuck off normie cunts no-one want you here you're ruining /brit/

I was literally about to post this.
>tfw the current batch of /brit/ posters are too new to remember when 190cm got outed as a nonce

Imagine being in Scotland: Independence Referendum in 2014; General Election in 2015; Scottish Parliament elections and EU referendum in 2016; General Election in 2017; (Possible 2nd Independence Referendum in 2018); Scottish Parliament Elections 2019, and then finally they get a break until the 2022 General Election.
Either way, let's be grateful for not having the 18-month General Election bonanza that the Americans have to suffer through.

the lib dems will win a landslide

For fucks sake.

it's all a bit mad

former teacher fucked a boy in the 80s / 90s

got found out in 2014 or 2015. I'll even link the article, i don't care if you know where i went.

theage.com.au/victoria/exivanhoe-grammar-teacher-graeme-harder-jailed-for-five-years-for-child-sex-offences-20151008-gk46ij.html

*Hacks u*

Seriously, when I listen to censored songs from the early 2000s, I wonder what the fuck the point is. What the fuck?

I'd like to murder, kill, maim and r**e every child I see because I'm a murderer-p***phile masochist.

Children can read that sentence because the curse words are vaguely blurred out. Mission accomplished.

If scotland doesn't want to leave the EU and remain in the UK, they should vote for the lib dems