Hello Sup Forums It's been awhile, but I need to ask of you something. Can you make this man a meme?

Hello Sup Forums It's been awhile, but I need to ask of you something. Can you make this man a meme?
Make it so that everyone knows his depravity, make people ANGRY about what this man has done. Make it so this man is brutally murdered, make it so those who have the resources can find this man and execute him brutally.

Because if something doesn't happen, Peter Scully will MOST DEFINITELY be set free by corrupt Filipino law enforcement.

This man is a mistake of nature, he embodies the pure essence of rot in the form of a human being. There's nothing behind this mans eyes, he no longer is controlled by what you or I are. He is a shambling husk of man, a form that feeds on the unraveling of the human form and the slow meticulous disintegration of the human spirit in the young and helpless, first mentally then physically. he needs to be snuffed out of existence, and I feel like Anyone who has any kind compassion left inside of them would be happy to put a hault to this man being able to understand anything other than suffering and agony.

Please... speaking to anyone here who has anything left worth preserving in the world.

Kill this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
stagevu.com/videos/destruction-of-daisy-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please.
I'm begging you.

Have you even seen Daisy's Destruction? It's pretty fucking tame as far as snuff goes.

I've seen his other videos, daisys destruction is the only one they have on record

Does Kek will it?

It's visions of hell on the mortal plain, it fucking haunts me. and makes me tremble.

Well shit. Praise the digits, Scully must go down.

Noted, research is being done. If your claims are true I will see what I can do.

kek demands this man extiguished, he is a plauge.

He MUST be destroyed.

This is now a dubs thread.

Oh thank christ a fat man is on it

Rolling for a kill scully duberino

>Not recognizing Scully

Quads.

Fucking script never works at peak hours.

Fat as hell thankyou very much

If you truely can do something... make him fucking pay. engulf this fucker in flame.

My only regret is that the others in the videos cannot be identified besides his "girlfriends".

The other videos still exist out there, you just have to keep looking.

I wish we could find where the other children are buried... but i have a feeling that is beyond what anyone can do.

if nothing fucking else make this man fucking die.

I'll roll my own dubs, with blackjack, and hookers!

Praise almighty kek!

Can't help you OP, I believe in balance in the universe. This is the balance among the billions of humans. When there were fewer, there was less of this. We can not disrupt the system trying to fight all of the bad, we must learn to fit the system.

>Take a Pepe leave a Pepe.
Nice Pepe.

this is not a disruption, this is an end, an end to the one individual who has the resources to escape and be back out there building up his empire of snuffing out children. Killing the man IS balance, because this man is a DISTORTION.

He tilts the world with his presence. this man is the thread that could unravel EVERYTHING.

This man will only understand death, he is beyond anything anyone could do.

This man needs to be QUARANTINED do you understand? it's not a matter of balance, this is a something that only can have one natural outcome.
This mans destruction.

Thank you for your time Sup Forums I'm not sure if this will help or if anyone here can do anything, I'm not a blood hungry man, if this guy could face charges in an american court, I would prefer this method, but in the the Philippines this man has many connections that can line the right pockets and allow this man to go into hiding where he will just Dissapear. this time, more secure and well looked after by very wealthy and deprived individuals. Individuals who control everything around them and make a police force their personal army that obfuscates their existence.

yes. increments of 11
If you're going to look for significance in my words, go ahead and look at the chain, this is keks will, I guarantee it.

When will he be out?

I'm not a religious man, but if you want to take signifigance from my posts I have made a quad chain with my posts alone.
Obviously kek is on my side here.

>a white guy raping his way through a SE Asian country (targeting children) under the guise of being an 'English teacher'
This is what r/aznidentity warned me about.

youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM

Jesus Christ daisies destruction was real? No fucking way

Yes. Not everything's a meme.

So does daisie destruction, as a video, even really exist ?

yes.

and there are worse tapes with multiple children being raped then MERCILESS execution. But they are buried. the house with most of the evidence was burned down mysteriously.

This man is preparing to escape into the shadows.

I want nothing more than to have him cut off from the shadows and exterminated.

I don't this this will be a solution to these types of people. but it will cut off a big player in hurt 2 the core snuff ring.
and NLF will have lost a heavy hitter if nothing else.

Where is he at

I seem to remember seeing photos of child bones recovered all laid out on the floor in an attempt to achieve a body count.

I assume he covered his ass on that stuff when it came to disseminating the video.

That said, he won't survive long once he gets out.

stagevu.com/videos/destruction-of-daisy-video

can you elaborate?

absolutely.
there are stills out there from the video that are legit from the video that you can just simply google to find.

And there there is the video(s) in their entirety.
on the dark web and in police custody.

He's in the custody of the Filipino police, but most of the country is corrupt, and he's made enough money to live like a king in prison, and enough to descretely escape back into the protection of his community he's built, he WILL survive once he escapes.
there are ways for people to escape into the shadows, and continue their work.

>he WILL survive once he escapes

Not a chance.

I hope they find him and hang Peter by his entrails.

and who exactly is going to stop him? If he has enough money (which he does) he can own the entire police force. He can escape. Make no mistake.

Money, hahaha. He's the lowest of the low. People *might* take his money to look the other way, but I guarantee you, those same people will blow him in at the very least.

Nobody will feel any loyalty or sense of discretion whatsoever when it comes to his identity and whereabouts.

No all he needs is for one guard to let him free, from that point he has MANY clients and connections that are associated with this pedophile ring. They are all very wealthy and potentially high enough in the government ranks in other countries to make him a ghost that can manipulate things from the shadows. where no one can touch him.

> necros an ancient as fuck meme
Did the little babby just now find out about him?

No baby boy But I've recently been updated on his situation. and I think the fucker is planning his escape.

when did Sup Forums become a bunch of moralfags? just a few years back everyone here was fapping to that shit, which is why it became so famous to begin with.

ALL it would take is ONE person finding it. Just one. People are naturally nosey and if you think an escape wouldn't be followed up by his face plastered everywhere, you are dreaming.

He can essentually move around the globe and hold up at remote areas where he wouldn't have much of a problem having brainwashed girls do everything for him while he continues making videos for insane amounts of money. He can pretty much live in a military bunker anywhere in the world, where no one could touch him.

He's made millions from his pay per view services. it wouldn't take that much for him to start it up again.

Either sign to men
Or a warning of evil
Consider both first

I want to cum in her ass, and have her dribble cum out of her ass into that cup.

If dubs there is no kek and we are completely alone in the universe

Rot in jail scumbag.
There are things that should not exist, if you're going to take this guys side you're one of them.

Trust me I'm no moralfag, I'm very close with Shadman, but there are people out there who need to be exterminated. This is one of them.

Of by one

Really? We have a whole lot of politicians we need to get rid of first.

Sure sounds like you want him to escape and do more ped0 shit. Are you fapping right now?

nope you're a moralfag, or just some two faced douche who is overcompensated after, you wouldn't have kept track of this old news if you didn't have some underlying interest in this sort of thing.

I don't disagree, but there's no way you could get close to those kind of people.
They're pretty untouchable.
This man isn't for now.

Bro just make a bomb and throw it in his house, it's not hard.

>Being this new
Get out newfriend

Yes I do have an interest, but not a sexual one.

This guy is fucking dark, he's the worst of humanity, he's fucking scary in other words.

If you want to know what I'm into it's mostly furfaggotry and traps.

Like I said I'm friends with shadman, and he's drawn some of the most hardcore loli shit out there.

The difference is, he doesn't actually hurt anyone. This fucker has stepped over the line, now he has to pay the price.

I assure there are worse he just got caught. I don't really care what you're into, but every one pretty much forgot about this guy. plus you're interest in hardcore cartoon shit stems from you're intrest in hardcore real shit wether you choose to admit it or not. don't worry i'm not judging i'm just saying.

are you really going to defend someone who rapes and kills INFANTS?

If so enjoy the rest of your life in prision you fucking clown haha.

nah i'm just saying you're just as fucked up as he is, a case of the pot calling the kettle black more or less.

I have a latent interest in this guy because shadman is always getting a bad rap for drawing what he does, but this fucker, people forget that there are people who REALLY kill and murder children out there.

You need to understand that there is a limit. I mean I can also link you to the shit that I draw, I think you'll find it absent of pedophillic content my boy.

Hopefully he'll go back into showbiz

You'll have to message me outside of this chat though. don't want everyone seeing my shit.

Oh , but you won't say the same about niggers. Oh no , heavens no , they are fixable.

Unlike this evil White man.

lol fucking creep kys.

guys like yourself created a market for what he was selling. and though you haven't acted upon your child rapist desires yet, there's no guarantee that things won't escalate and you'll eventually find yourself in his shoes.

it has nothing to do with race faggot lol
IF there was a nigger like this he should be exterminated aswell

No you

Didn't live up to the hype , or so i'm told.

pretty sure this guy is gonna get off from his crimes but not because of the corrupt officials but because there are bigger players behind the scenes paying off these corrupt officials.

Someone should do an IMDB profile for him ;-)

oh shut up nigger, listen if I was into it I would be fapping to it right now.

But I'm not.

people who have sunk that low are psycopaths, child fuckers at least don't USUALLY murder the kid after sexually fucking them up for life.

No look, I'm more of a beastiality guy than anything, but honestly with what people do with livestock in butcher houses than putting you cock in a horse and jerking him off or something.

Scully, what a legend

Really so bad?

Funnily enough, it's mainly white guys pulling shit like this.

I want to pain fuck her butthole and make her cry into that cup so I can drink it

I say we fund his escape and relocation just to watch OP have a stroke

This

well it's usually because they can afford to.
black people just rape everything in africa.

look horrible shit happens everywhere, but I'm saying this. This man should be murdered by an assassin. someone needs to get rid of his ass before he can keep doing the shit he does.

Ok OP heres the deal. You are obviously female,
so tit with a time stamp and I will tell you what to do.

Go ahead, Enjoy rotting in prison lol.

>Because if something doesn't happen, Peter Scully will MOST DEFINITELY be set free by corrupt Filipino law enforcement.

What? Bullshit. Last i heard they wanted to reinstate the death penalty just for him.

>caring about spanish gooks
>Mexicans of the asian world
>literally

I'm gunna just go ahead and slap an NYPA denial down there newfriend

Yeah, right. For what?

Most niggers are dumb , hyper-sexual , violent apes. Parasites who all they want to do is fuck the White men's women and steal his shit. That's enough for me to want them dead.

The "good" niggers are just mulattoes , that's why they kinda act like White people. But that dosen't mean they aren't niggerish , if you wanna live alongside them , fine. Degrade yourself , i don't give a fuck.

But i want my own country where they aren't allowed in. And i'm not the only one either , millions of White men think like me in one way or another. We are tired of everyone's bullshit.

You either give us what we want , or we kill you until we get what we want.

Your choice.

Both Nature and God are on our side , i don't see how you could ever in.

It's all laughs until you fuck up and you ass is in jail for 30 years, then suddenly you regret everything. Don't say I didn't worn you ya fucking moron.

Scully did nothing wrong

shut up cunt I've been around since 2005.

>He's made millions from his pay per view services
proof?

Implying your shitstain country isn't on the path to a caliphate

This.

I'm living in the Philippines and the girl already got the absolute shit best outta her. So the news said.

Dudes a corpse already you just gotta wait

You didnt "worn" me. You gave me a vague threat and I asked for clarification.

well if the money gets traced back to you you'll most likely serve the longest sentence possible for helping a pedophillic rapist.

You're very judgmental for a mexigook
Did your surgery not work out?
Do you fear the muslims will find out you suck dicks?

I'm with you man. What happened to this place?

Let's say that's the case (i dunno , might be).

So what? kill the ones that do this type of shit and kill the shit-tier low IQ niggers too.

I really don't see the problem here.