Anyone ever use craigslist for sex?

Anyone ever use craigslist for sex?

Also, anyone know where the fuck this webm comes from?

Yes

How was it? Did you have to fight off a bunch of fucking scam bots?

99% of responses from women are bots. 99% of responses from men are real

7 years ago

This, you're much better off using Eros or backpage.

Any tips or other sites you recommend?

Sites ?
Dude, the only thing you will find on internet are hookers forced by their pimps to post on internet.
Once you meet with them, you are already deep into the rabbit hole, and if you want to stop right on the spot, without even going to a room, the pimp and other 4-5 guys will already be around you asking for money for taking her time.

So fuck off !
Learn to go off road, in real life and fuck trees !

Eros or backpage. Eros girls are typically pricey but overall quality is quite good. Backpage girls are pretty decent for the price.

Asia

I don't intermingle sex and the name Craig. Craig is the guy who you find looking around in the bushes at the park. Craig is the one wearing a jacket in 90 degree weather. Craig is looking at all the stuff at a yard sale to see how old the kids are. Craig is the guy who is glad to give you a ride and gives you a pat on the knee, often. Craig is the guy who shops at Walmart after midnight and spends a bit too much time in the women's clothing section. Craig is the guy who has never lived in anything but a basement apartment really close to the dumpsters.

Now, I know Craigslist is a legit site with many uses, but I simply can't get Craig out of my head when it comes to meeting people through Craigslist.

i fucked a crossdresser up the ass and now I think I have herpes. 1/10 would not repeat

Are you Amy Schumer?

Fucking kek

Pursuing sex on craigslist is a good way to get yourself caught up in a police sting

Enjoy

No, I weigh as much as her thigh though

So a normal human

Oh, I just thought maybe it was her because that bit about Craig was really, really funny. Ha ha ha ha.

thats a fatass jap holy fucking shit i like that

i only hit up craigslist when i'm super horny and willing to play with other guys

tried today though, and I got to the hotel room and the guy touched my penis a bit and then was all 'naah' so now i'm depressed.