Shota bread!

shota bread!

bumpin

And I

Can I drive an icecream truck for work and like shota without being considered a pedo? The world may never know.

yes sir, you can, as long as you don't like real boys.

I get more business from boys though. Girls are awful.

>faps to naked children having sex
>not a pedophile

Pick one, user.

I'm second one, not a pedophile... I don't fap to naked children having sex, I fap to drawings of perfect naked children having sex

>I don't fap to naked children having sex
>I fap to drawings of perfect naked children having sex

Somehow that doesn't make you a pedophile, then? Ok, my bad. lol

Fags

I think Einstein is still alive over there, folks.

stop

that is very cute!

Thank you!

awwe even cuter!

>tfw everyone used to fap at sleepovers but pretended they didn't know everyone else was doing it too

I rarely had sleepovers, so I dunno lol.

hey guys, OP here, I'm going to sleep, it's almost 6 AM here and the sun is shining through my window, have fun! ^w^

It happens at camp as well. I guess there is an unspoken agreement between two boys who jerk off while sharing a sleeping bag.

I was just contributing because I was happy to see a thread like this. 'night!

If you want to post faces of anime why don't you go post it on or something, where your faggotry is widespread?

I honestly love what it turned into, I started it lewd as heck and it went to SFW extreme cuteness, which is always the best imo :3 good nini user, thanks for being around and sharing your cuteboys ^w^

because shota and loli cannot be posted outside of Sup Forums you silly fish

If I knew it was this kind of retard who was about to join, I would never have kept this thread stay alive.

I swear to god, you people are obnoxious.

I don't think you understand the mentality of the "non-lewd" crowd.

>School camp, 13 or so.
>Two schoolmates are in a bunk.
>They both loudly jerk off with shampoo or someshit to everyone's protest. Everyone's fucked off because it's annoying and loud not to mention gross at that age. esp when there's 10 or so of us in that room.
>Someone tells them to fucking wank quietly.

I like both, so I'm not bothered.

Why the fuck are you posting this furry trash here?

Why did the worst type of shitposter decided to join this fucking thread? I'd rather see spiderman than non-lewd retards and fucking furries everywhere.

That probably means you haven't been around long enough.

You have no idea, yet, about how obnoxious these retards are.

>Le Gorilla warfare.

Fug. So cute.

Oh dude...I've been around for so fucking long it's crazy. I was away for a half year, but there are always those who are militantly in favor or against something or another. I don't care much.

Gon and Killua were the thing last I checked.

How is everyone?

Yeah. All good.

If anyone needs any advice about anything at all btw, shout out. I'm in game, but here.

Pretty good, you?

I got a lot of attention at camp because I wasn't circumcised and that was interesting to a lot of other boys.

Fox boy wants it

I was always gay, but nakedness made me too nervous.

lol, yeah

I was selfish though, and I would check out my friends.

My parents neglected to mention that camp had open showers so I had to pick between everyone seeing my dick or getting picked on for wearing a speedo while showering.

Would it be selfish to do what this guy says?

Depends a little on context. Is he under the influence of magic hentai drugs? If so, then yes.

Tired and not wanting to work tomorrow.

Is it selfish to see neighbor boys streaking around in their backyard? They are smart enough to realize that people can see. I don't think its selfish for noticing them.

No... but he is on Magic hentai magic.

>HomerSimpsonlooksoutwindow.jpg

It's both interesting and fascinating how all the kids want to see each other naked, but at the same time are very reserved opting never to actually ASK another boy to take a look at their dick, even though they never waste the opportunity to do so when they have it.

It feels like boys are more afraid of being seen as gay by other boys than actually sucking each other's dick.

Oh, not at all. It's not like you are harming anyone by enjoying something.

That's because kids are like kittens. They all do silly shit for practice, instinctually.

It becomes selfish when you actually take something without offering anything in return.

Although I don't believe in genuine altruism, I'd say boys love attention more than they are concerned about reciprocity.

You can take that as you prefer.

Boys asked to see mine all the time. It usually resulted in me showing and them offering to show back. I got a few mutual hand jobs that way too. People who made a big deal about it never got in on the fun.

Boys are not like kittens. They're people and they enjoy sex just like any other human being.

Stop trying to attach some sort of "purity" where there's none.

Ewww, I hate gays.
>Wanna rub the tips of our dicks together?
omfgyes!!!

>Boys asked to see mine all the time
Hmm... I doubt that.

How old were these boys?

I'm talking about ages 11~15. Anyone younger than that is irrelevant, since their sex drive is as interesting to them as watching fucking spongebob, or something.

Do you ever imagine naked children when you masturbate without the pictures or do you imagine more cartoon animu boys

Thread needs more furry shota

I saw last week this 11 year old asking his mates "suck a dick or your mom die?", and in every single response they said "suck a dick".

It's clear why he's asking that type of question, but I don't even know if they're aware that their little "game" is actually a way for them to bring up the topic of sucking dicks without actually bringing up the fact that they want to suck dick.

It's really something fascinating to watch their behavior.

When I was a teen, my mom's friend's boys gave me a strip show, unsolicited, twice. One of the times it was during a water fight. That was the oldest just enjoying the weather and water. The other time, it was bed time, and he was acting like "someone from a magazine" and doing poses.

So yeah, they like attention.

When I was younger we had a game called "Open daddies undies."

Basically someone clasped their hands together, made one of their fingers a willy and someone opened the hands to expose the willy to a great laugh.

Looking back on this now is...

I'm pretty sure they only asked because I was uncut and it wasn't gay because it was interesting to them. I was ten at the time and they were 10-13. Some older boys saw as well but they never asked me directly.

I've decided to stop talking to boys when they bring up subjects like that. I was talking to my 10yo nephew while he was putting away his laundry and I was teasing him about his briefs because I'm autistic. He told me most of his friends wear boxers and I asked why he didn't. He said "I look better in these" and my brain decided just responding with "Yeah" was a good idea.

so tl;dr accidentally told my nephew briefs make his ass look nice. There is too much room for misunderstanding so maybe I shouldn't talk to boys anymore.

Oh come now, I'm not saying they are pure. Kittens are animals, as are humans. Humans have instinctual compulsions to play for educational purposes. Every kind of play is educational, and if sex isn't harmful by its nature, then it won't be "traumatizing" or whatever, unless someone makes it into such things.

You don't need to read into my statements like that. I'm much more realistic than that.

Besides, I know full well that I was a horny little fucker.

Damn you are autistic.

Your nephew didn't think you were being sexual. Not at all. He's ten.

That's fucking foul

He might not, but some kids are more aware of things these days, it's hard to say. If he actually has a preference for how he looks, it's slightly more likely that he'd have preferences for how others look, and thus have a concept that others might like how he looks.