>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

You are fat OP. That's why you didn't get laid.

Also, i got a phone. Why would i need a watch?

Probably a fake anyways.

but can you post something that isn't something you saw on reddit front page
fuck outta here faggot

>Can't afford a rolex
>Jelly and calls someone who can afford a rolex fat
Top kek

Is it that time already

>being fat is acceptable if you own a rolex
End your life fam

Your hand looks like a thumb

More like an elephant hoof

Like a raw gay honeymoon cock

>Being poor is acceptable if you're a skeleton
Hahahahaha

Why would you wear a watch you have to wind all the time?

A Rolex is a symbol of two things.

1. It's a cry for attention from someone lacking in self confidence. These people try to impress others, but they can't do it with their intelligence or personality and mistakenly think they can buy genuine respect. It doesn't work that way.

2. It's evidence of someone with terrible money management skills. Often times a Rolex costs as much as a 20% down payment on a house to turn into an investment rental. Choosing jewelry over a highly lucrative investment is just demonstrating to other people that you make bad money decisions.

Fake and gay and fucking your sister doesn't count

>2017
>being that fat

OP, you are obese you should sell that watch on go to a weight loss camp or something. Maybe a gastroband.
I can literally see into your pores because your skin is stretched so tight.

Rolex!!!.....from China.

if that is really you on the pic, just ignore all the ppl who say you are overweight. they are so wrong, just jealous haters. you actually are morbidly obese disgusting fat fucking pig. I bet you eat equivalent amount of chocolate to the price of that rolex. I can see 2 knuckles on your fat hand. You should put that rolex up in your ass.

What happened to your knuckles? Where did they go?

How many extra links did you have to buy to get it around your thigh of a forearm?

Op you are pathetic attention seeker. you're worse than unsecure teenagers who beg for attention in instagram. You are fat, unintelligent disgrace. I bet your parents are ashamed of you. but hey, atleast daddy bought you a rolex :)

>skeleton
Kek not enough money for a personal trainer fatty?

Because I own a Croton

Thanks bud. Made me realize what my watch is ripping off of.
Mfw I only paid for a bit under $50 for 80% of your product.

To be fair, non shit watches are automatic.

>unsecure
Hahahahahaha

first of all the glass on the front is fogged/cloudy caused by it being fake or being replaced with a cheaper glass.
second that watch is as new as sliced bread.
third the glass is suppose to have a magnification affect on the watch face, this one does not have it
fourth the band of the watch is one notch too tight.
Fifth op is a faggot this picture has been used too much and its time for this to stop

>post fat ham wrapped in a rolex on an anonymous image board for validation
>not insecure

insecure, sorry for that. I know it is really important to correct any spelling mistakes.

>I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))
>ALMOST

OP is a fat ass confidence-lacking faggot and that's why he won't ever score

why aren't you ashamed about your weight? you seem to be like 5'11 and 400 pounds minimum. I bet you are gonna die of sepsis.

Hey tubby, stop killing threads with your bait quality material.

Top Kek OP. Rolex's are so 20 years ago. Jewellers won't even buy them without authenticity documents because they are the most forged watch in the world, with forgeries so good you can't tell what's real and what's fake haha.
Buying a Rolex obviously means you can't think for yourself.
PS - it's a fake anyway. Can tell by the dial and markings, it's also missing a very key feature kek kek kek