Feeling lonely tonight. Can someone tell me a good joke

Feeling lonely tonight. Can someone tell me a good joke.

Knock Knock
Whoes there
OP
Op who
OP IS A FAGGOT AND SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

trips checked

What's the difference between a Mexican wedding and Mexican funeral?
One less mexican

I read this in Brak's voice

a pastor and a rabbi go camping together. they pitch two tents and the the pastor says we forgot a little boy! The rabbi says why do we need one? To fuck says the priest. and the rabbi says Out of what?

How many dead babies does it take to paint a wall red?
It depends how hard you throw them!

what do you call a cow with three legs?
lean beef

It's you OP

You

underated

summer

also summer

My love-life.

I haven't had a gf or really any relationship with a woman since 2005. I find myself falling in love with any woman (other than my mom) who talks to me longer than 3 minutes.

> sage trips

This is the funniest headline that I have ever read off of The Onion:

Tee ball stand pitches a perfect game at the Special Olympics!

A truck driver is driving through a little town in Georgia with a truck load of bowling balls. In this town there is 2 state troopers who hate truck drivers with a passion. The truck driver sees the two and turns off at the next exit. He sees a little black boy on a bike hitchhiking. he picks up the little boy but tells him, "you cant ride up here but you can ride in the back. So he put's the little black boy and his bike in the back and get's back on the interstate. the two state cops see him again and pull him over they start giving him hell just looking for something to write him up for. They can't find anything so they are about to let him go then one says to the other, "We forgot to check the back." So one goes to the back opens the doors, slams them back comes up to the truck driver. The cop is whiter than a ghost and scared as hell, and says "Get the hell out of my town, get the hell out of my county, get the hell out of my state and don't ever come back." So the truck driver leaves. when they get back into the car one looks at the other and says "what the hell did you see back there?" the other says, "That guy was carring a truck load of nigger eggs and one had already hatched and stole a bike".

Your life

What's a Jews biggest dilemma?

Free Pork

underrated

What is hardest part of the vegetable to eat?

The wheelchair.

What is the best thing to eat with fried eggs?

The fetus.

Lolz

What's pink, six inches and makes my girlfriend cry whenever I put inside her?

The miscarriage.

What's the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?

I never had garbanzo bean on my face

What kind of people never have ups and downs in life?

People with downs syndrome.

Why did the Timmy drop his ice cream?

He got raped.

Kys larping faggot

whats the difference between a downtown bus station and a lobster with breast implants?

one is a crusty bus station, the other is a busty crustacean

I will admit that minorities are badly mistreated and that is why it is bad to be a minority.

- Richard Spencer

What do you call a waffle on the beach?

San Diego (sandy ego)

Your life

summer

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

Virgin Mobile.

Ever see the documentary on chronic constipation?

Of course you haven't, IT NEVER CAME OUT!!!

When I was like 10, magic toenail was the funniest shit in the world

checked you god of trips with a picture of borak. I have seen all the front page threads. I feel like good things will happen today.

And, What is the difference in Pussy and Parsley? Nobody wants to eat Parsley.

How do you fit a couple hundred Jews into a volkswagon? Put most of them in the ashtray.

Got any grapes?

>Asks for jokes
>posts Borak
>gets trip 7s

This is going to be a good night.

Why does it hurt to pee?

Kidney Stones

> summer
> NIGGERS PLEASE

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who did 9/11?

The Illuminavy.

NIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENISNIGGERPENIS

IM BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

AND YOU POOPY

nIGGER what are you saying?

newfag

TRIGGERED!!!!!

>tumblr trans fag

hay space ghost guess what