What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0923181103002494
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man up and shave it

Embrace it, motherfucker

finasteride

Either this or grow a pony tail and get that badass dwarf receding hairline.

Be healthier. Eat better, get more exercise, take less boiling hot showers, take Rogaine & Finasteride, get more sleep

Or you know, not bother with any of that and just trim/shave your hair.

enjoy your infertility and brain fog, cuck.

Shave it you weak cunt

Quit complaining, queer. Take baldness by the horns and make it your bitch.

Isn't it just genetics?

> Badass

The 90's called mister Segall

fuck that feminizing crap. the cure for baldness is simple; scalp massages, scalp massages, scalp massages. seriously, google it

Yeah, but diet and health plays large roles too.

I'm a 21 year old college student and I have been balding since 17. Work out, get ripped, and learn to be a man. Hair doesn't mean shit, unless it's on your face so go grow a beard like I did.

> man up faggot

It's just hair.

Scalp massages don't do shit without Fin and Rogaine, sorry m8

They help Rogaine absorb tho

Yup
Nope

communist plot

Even if you're wrong I can't argue with those numbers.

have better genetics

We need to identify males with the balding gene at a young age and castrate them.

Lol, no they don't. They don't play any role.
You would have be severely anemic to lose your hair.

You guys are bald because you're stressed out. I swear it's the same type of young men (dorky, unattractive, probably stressed about unnecessary shit like you guys) that bald early.

The mistake most men make is trying to avoid it by trying different products, constantly trying to figure out the best hair style to cover it up, and worrying about it. Embrace it and you'll have a lot less stress.

I mean being healthier will slow it and help it grow thicker. It's not going to magically fix shit.

If you're under 6 feet tall, you might as well just quit at life.

Yes. It is genetics. Both of my grandfather's and father are bald and my hair started jumping ship at around 18, though it seems it has taken about a decade to really become significant. I now have to keep it real short. Not really a big deal, though obviously it would be nice if it didn't happen. No way I am using chemicals.

Every generation is born with 100 more biological defects.

Nothing we can do about the fact none of us are Adam and Eve.

Probably stem cells or something. I dunno man I'm not a hair doctor.

Shave it and tattoo on a swastiker

No.

That's not how it works. People go bald due to their hair follicles being more responsive to DHT and perhaps having a higher rate of conversion of testosterone to DHT. It's literally determined by your genes, not diet.

Thankfully 6'1, although I don't think even a full head of hear can help men under 6ft.

Brush your fucking hair and scrub your scalp you unhygenic weaboos. Plenty of balding comes from impacted follicles.

And for any of you that think you're balding because you have lots of hair falling out, brunettes/black haired people lose roughly a thousand hairs every few days and you'll still have a full head.

>25 years old
>no one in my entire extended family has male pattern baldness
>both grandfathers died with full heads of hair at 85
>always had really great hair
>starting to get receding hairline at the corners

I-It can s-stop where it is, right? FUCK
I've never even had short hair before. If I start seriously balding and am forced to cut it close, I won't even know what I'll look like

Balding is a sign of high testosterone. If you are balding, fat, weak loser you have no one to blame but yourself. Embrace your destiny and start lifting .

Will Rogaine and Fist help balding? I'm 25 and I'm reasonably good looking, but my balding is becoming noticeable now. My looks are all I have going for me and if I go bald, I have nothing. Anything to slow it down...?

There is literally nothing wrong with being bald.

High test epidemic, more like. Balding is as manly as it gets.

>Rogaine & Finasteride

Take that shit and enjoy getting rekt lad.

You'll get ED that cannot be fixed after a while (it can come on quite suddenly too).

It also destroys your facial skin and ages you dramatically.

The shit only works for a year or so and then your hair starts to fall out big time.........any "good hair" you had becomes dependent on that shit too and falls out after you stop (because it has stopped working). You end up way worse than before you started in terms of hair coverage.

Avoid like the plague.

male pattern baldness is maternal

blame ur mum or her mum or her mum

I actually took Propecia for a few months. It helped grow back some hair, but I legitimately got ED. It's not worth it. I pretty much lost all sensation in my penis. Luckily, after I stopped taking it, my ED subsided. So yeah, don't take it unless you want your line to end.

You fault, you shouldn't have drank so much and gotten fat. I'm in my late 50's and still have a jet black full head of hair with no bald spot.
stupid fuckers.

Being completely bald (shaven bald not trimmer shaved) is the worst thing that can happen to a males looks. No one in this thread can show me one good looking man with a completely bald head.

If you took ten male models and shaves their heads bald the would auto go from 10/10s to 6/10s. If a male model with a bald head looks like shit what hope is there for a regular guy.

Rogaine helps hair growth through assisting circulation to the scalp

Finasteride reduces balding by inhibiting the DHT that blocks your folliciles

They go together like peanut butter and chocolate

Man up pussies

I'm on it and my weiner is fine :)

>epidemic

o u

Not really. Unless you're doing a starvation diet or you're eating a very specific diet with no supplementation (ie, only drinking milk and nothing else) then it is highly unlikely to be diet-related.

And if it were something besides typical male pattern baldness, it wouldn't fall out in the typical pattern (ie, receding hairline, then balding at crown, etc)

i thought i heard something about heavy masturbation can cause balding is it true?

>White genes

I don't think fisting will help, but you are welcome to try.

I use finasteride and it has definitely helped prevent further loss and I've noticed no side effects...at least I think. But the more I see people on here talk about it, the more paranoid I get that I am experiencing side effects, but I can't tell if I'm being a hypochondriac or not.

Right, as fun as it is to be a doomsayer I'll just go by the fact I'm fine as proof that I'll be fine

Although it did cause me baggy eyes that's fixed by more sleep and some eye cream

not be a betacuck who injects themselves with xenoestrogens

Baldlet genocide

>trick men into thinking balding is a bad thing
>in reality it's literally just the result of being high test
>get men to start taking estrogen with promises of not going bald

fucking JIDF man

DHT causes balding, not testosterone.
I don't know how this is still a myth.

Be careful, user. There aren't many worse feelings than your dick not working.

Jesus Christ, user, are you a fucking woman? Why don't you go put on some makeup too? Be a man and accept what you cannot control while improving what you can.

DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is just a more potent version of testosterone, it's the active form. It's been shown that people who bald early have higher concentrations of DHT.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0923181103002494

DHT comes from testosterone fool. This is why castrated men do not bald.

The men on my mother's side of the family also all have full heads of hair.

I know its genetic (and actually not just maternal, fyi) but it just fucking sucks that I'll be the ONLY one in my family dealing with this shit. I wouldn't mind going bald if it was a known thing that was going to happen in my family. But balding at 25 when everyone else in their 50s and 60s and 80s has a full head of hair? Fuck man.

More concerned about my 7cm forehead - JUST

Not caring unless you are a child (12-21 which is the case with 90% the people on Sup Forums) or a degenerate faggot cuck.

Real life isn't like your animue.

I lost some hair at the sides like three years ago but it's not progressing at all. What does this means?

>Although it did cause me baggy eyes

you understand that baggy eyes is because it is aging you right??

look closely as your face and you'll notice your pores are bigger than they used to be too...prob more wrinkles too

that shit literally accelerates aging in men because of the way it fucks with your hormones

What possible gain would be associated with doing that? Or are you just on the edge of seventeen?

Mature hairline, for an exaggerated example check out people like Bill Murray. He's losing the rest of it now in old age but for decades it's been high up with little loss. Everybody loses some hair as they mature.

Specifically Sup Forums is infested with children and weak faggots.

Nothing.

Caesar was bald and he was great. Bald people are smarter

DHT is made from testosterone is a more potent androgen. Because of the way chemical equilibria work, high test is also going to mean high DHT.

No one even measures DHT directly. For instance, DHT leads to prostate growth, but for prostate cancer, they just monitor testosterone levels to make sure those are as low as possible and don't look directly at DHT.

That said, having high test is not the only factor. You also need to have follicles that are sensitive to it. So, for instance, if you are predisposed toward balding and take anabolic steroids, you will hasten the process and bald earlier than you would've otherwise. But if your follicles weren't predisposed and you weren't going to go bald later in life anyway, you probably won't bald due to using steroids either.

>first noticed it at 23
>25 now, temples almost gone
>mom's dad had full hair
>moms brother went bald at 27

fuck, somehow i got my uncles genes and not my grandpas

No amount of bathing can fix that sentence structure. Awful.

stop jerking off so much

This. I had the same problem, and freaked out some.

But I have been legit losing hair from waxy dandruff that I've been too lazy to fix.

My hair started falling out around 20. Back then it was "mop shaped" and it was a good incentive to shave that shit off.
Been shaving my head ever since, the feeling of the sun or cold on your bare scalp is the most refreshing feeling. It's a very clean feeling.
I have kept a beard, big and small, but maintained these 8 years. 28 now.

Yeah people are going to have jokes, but you learn to handle the bantz. Everyone has something they can get knocked for.

Honestly, its all about not giving a fuck, its the hand you were dealt just own up to it. I have date beautiful women with a shaved head and they find it sexy that you are confident not just physically but mentally.
Plus, would you really want to be with a woman who wouldn't consider you based on hair? No way she isn't worth your time, hair or no hair.

I used to think this was a meme, but I notice when I don't jack off for a few days my hair DOES feel thicker.

You have to racemix

Seriously balding early is a white people issue. You know it's true. Call me all the names you want it wont change the fact that Carl the Cuck has a rich mane for a 21st century whiteboy

If you want your children to have a full head of hair you need to find yourself someone with Asian hair genetics

Deep in your heart you know what happened

>racemixing is the answer
>look at flag
not suprising

blacks have higher rates of MPB actually.

Lel, I fap about twice a day since I was 11 (27 now) and my hair is a full mop that cannot be contained. It grows and grows and is thick as fuck and two buzzers have litterally BROKEN on it.

this isn't true at all... Semitic people (jews) bald the fastest. The only reason white people go bald so fast is because we have to do with shitskins in our countries and it causes stress.

>bragposting

if you don't have mpb then why are you posting?

Yeah that's why every in the NBA has hairlines tattooed in

Oh Canada, never change you delirious frozen idiots.

Testosterone doesn't seem to be higher in MPB patients, but DHT is about 2.4x higher in MPB patients. If I were to guess, there is probably an upreguation of 5alpha reductase in bald people

Just one of the many side effects of finasteride.

Testosterone is your friend, sure it may kill some hair follicles but at least you can get some serious gains if you lift. You do lift right?

Buy a wig

Your baldness and small wee wee size are showing m8

>Just one of the many side effects of finasteride.

What? I said I wasn't having side effects, but Sup Forums was making me think I did. I didn't list any side effects at all.

Hmm, I didn't know that was the case.

Regardless, what I said still seems to be the case. Raising your testosterone (thereby raising DHT levels as well) such with steroids will make you bald if your follicles are predisposed. If they're not, then no problem.

I noticed I was balding about 3 months ago. I went to a dermo who gave me this routine of Viviscal, Biotin Forte and Kirkland brand Minoxidil. All can be ordered off amazon. I've stopped jacking off and started working out and my hair has made significant rebounds. The treatment is 30 a month for all 3. There's still hope

Adolf was greater and he wasn't bald.