>stretch marks on thighs and back
>ass is kinda flat
>legs are not that big but look fucking ugly
>small foot size
>fat upper arms
>138 pounds
>fucking retarted
>b almost c cup
What can i do? I was thinking of An Hero but i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LamTmBr_ZBE&t=1730s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo

I've been thinking that there are incel shill threads arriving on Sup Forums recently...

Photo or fgt

give pic

God damn you're a whiny bitch.
Tits or not, just fuck off

I dont give a fuck how u look

U r most wonderful women kn da world

photo

you look fine, op. are you willing to share any more?

Yes

oh look, a nose.

If you can afford it, consider rhinoplasty and a chin implant. You would be gorgeous.

the fact is
every feature you think is negative
somebody out there would trade you for
appearance is not important
i know that social media would have you, and the people around you, and those people would have you, believing that it is important
but it is a system set up exactly to make you feel that way.
happiness and contentness comes from within

the prettiest girls are the meanest, and least interesting
even if you were the prettiest,
it would only result in people who were interested in how you looked to care about you

and trust me that is not a fun life

yeah here

time to move to the countryside and marry a farmer.
be a farmer's chubby wife and churn butter all day.

you don't look that bad op. don't get yourself down over these types of things. enjoy life for what it is, enjoy the little things.

Well as a male, u look normal

Just loose some weight

And if u interesting about plastic job

Asking me anything

Im south korea plastic surgery doc (most of nose job)

Get a hair cut and lose some weight

You should get a haircut that costs more than $35. You have good skin which is impossible to attain or fix if you don't so that's a plus. Your nose is actually normal and you shouldn't feel bad about it. Post an eyes only pic. Noone has bad eyes, unless you are cross eyed

Show more, preferable full body and face so we can actually get an idea of what you look like

Yeah i have conciderd plastic alot. South K is amazing at it. How much is a chin implant? Or liposuction for cheeks? I use subliminals (yes they work) for my nose and it has improved but my neck is something that cant be fixed easily like that. I'm in college at the moment living at my mums house. I wish the best for myself.

i'm panicking cause i mean my eyes are not bad just i have a rare lazy eye that can't get surgery on. it's impossible to fix.

Post pic of your body, get rid of the bangs

Not the doc above, but price varies a lot. I just got my gf a new nose and chin, cost around $20k usd (she did it in Brazil). That is expensive, you can get it for way less.

Eyes look fine though

i look like a child Jesus fucking Christ i hate my face. i'm sorry anons for blinding you.

If you are upset at how you look or feel about it, then start doing something to change that. Looking for validation from strangers may make you feel better now, but in the long run you'll still hate yourself. And there is no point in looking and waiting for someone to come sweep you off of your feet cause as long as you hate yourself you'll find a way to sabatoge that relationship. Before you try being happy with others you have to be happy with yourself. Otherwise any happiness you find with others will be brief and shallow.

Try another hair style.

Do you like videogames, electronic music, cheap whiskey, and live in/near the tri-state area?

Where do you live OP? If you're in southern California I will fuck your brains out like the queen you are. I'll make you feel real pretty.

Being completely honest....I think you have beautiful eyes OP

I'm in very cheap clothing. And to add to the me looking like a child i dress like one cause i can't fit into my size it's either too baggy or doesn't fit, So i wear oversize late teen clothing that looks like a basic bitch.

post face pic including shoulders, dont censor anything and try not to frown

got any recommendations?

i have a resting bitch face that's hard

u look really cute op

Change your hair entirely for starters. The bangs are bad and your hair is very dull. You need to take better care of it. Go to a local salon school like Paul Mitchell or Aveda and ask what you should use to make it healthy again.

Second, unfortunately, lose some weight. Diet and do cardio. Get out of your comfort zone when you're working out. Make it suck but embrace the suck. This will help with tightening up your problem areas including your cheeks and neck. You'll be surprised how much you lose in areas like your neck. This will also fix your legs, waist, ass, and keep your chest from sagging.

Lastly, get on YouTube and watch some makeup tutorials. Seriously. Don't just wing it. You said you wear mascara but if you just do what you think you're supposed to do it's always going to look like hot garbage. Watch the videos, learn the techniques, do what you feel comfortable wearing but stick to what people actually show and say.

You'll be fine but you need to spend some time on yourself. You look like you're in your early 20's so you have more than enough time. While you're doing all that though seriously consider not dating or settling for the first loser that shows interest in you because once you're all done with the work you put into yourself you will absolutely feel you're too good for him, and you'll be right.

heres uncencored

jesus holy fuck

Also you didn't say anything about your teeth yet. If you've got some rot-tooth then that should be priority one with your money.

You should smile more OP.

yeah i have some bad teeth but they are getting fixed i have a really small mouth.

how old are you?

did you have a boyfriend?

turned 21 3rd of January
I look like a child and i want to fix it. got denied to go into a bar once everyone thinks i'm 12 my college mates keep fucking me up cause of it .

You honestly don't look as bad as you make it seem OP, you aren't a 10 but with a killer personality you can definitely achieve it.

Accept your body and don't be so negative.

Bobbypin your bangs back real quick. Do you have a massive forehead? Because if you're teeth are getting fixed then literally everything you think is wrong with you is shit you can change in less than a year with diet and exercise and taking better care of yourself.

you look fine, 6.5 out of ten id say. maybe exercise and take groom yourself, and also grow a spine, and youll get dick that isnt attatched to a pathetic loser

let's be realistic here for a second instead of all the white knight faggotry going on. probably the worst feature of OP's face is her wide set eyes which make her look like she has downs syndrome, and there's no fixing that. Sorry OP

yes i have a massive forhead that's why i got bangs i used to split my hair in the middle when i was younger and everyone thought i was a drug dealer.

I think I know you in real life. you're actually cute, did you vape/smoke weed a while ago?

no i'd love to try weed but my states a dick and only allows medical.

your eyes are beautiful, the fuck you on about?

thank you OP
i think you look fine, kinda cute even
id kiss you ;)
but heres some advice cos thats what ur here for, please take it as constructive and sprinkled with my best wishes

1. lose weight, your chubby cheeks emphisize your weak chin from the front (and also add to your childlike appearance)

2.better hairstyle, seriously, you could just let it grow out natural, doesn't have to be anything fancy

3. learn-2-makeup
the trick is to use minimal makeup but do it well

4.practice your pokerface

I have a lazy eye and if i don't keep my eyes 100% open I look like i'm on drugs or some shit.

Smile with your eyes closed with your head slightly cocked to a side while making a peace sign like my chinese cartoons.

keep your head your head up /bro/
I believe in you

>yes i have a massive forhead that's blah blah
no, you have body dysmorphic disorder -look it up.

you look fine, actually pretty cute tbh.

op you are a woman so you will be fine. Sorry to creep you out but there are probably anons jerking it to your pics right now. You will definitely be able to find a man your looks will only hold you back with higher tiers and well if you are on Sup Forums you probably aren't looking for higher tiers anyways. Good luck you won't need it though.

u look beautiful :))

lazy eye is kinda sexy actually

Yeah i'm trying to loose weight about 2 pounds in the last week combo of exercise and subliminal (look them up they work magic and im desperate for anything at this point.)

We only give a fuck if you're a guy

>desperate
you've got nothin on me bro
i'm on dnp currently, after i took a sudden break cos i dosed too high and thought i wasn't gonna wake up in the morning

currently at 99.7kg, down from 103kg in 1 or 2 weeks

tits???

>103kg
how tall are you and m/f ?

be careful ok? I'm currently in Ice Skating and it helps me loose weight (not much) and it's but it's about the only think i like anymore.

Weight loss starts in the kitchen. You can work out for an hour a day but if you turn around and eat like shit and consume 2590 calories a day it won't do shit for you but make you sore and tired.

>Tfw when girls who arent ugly go on a site with desperate loners just to get attention

Your hairstyle is wrong for your face. Go to a salon and tell a professional that you dont like your hair, and you need someone who knows what look is best for your face shape.

Then practice the youtube makeup videos.

Next hold your head /chin just a bit higher - you will be amazed at the change.

Also fucking smile.

Got any hair recommendations? something that works with large forehead?

Male
5 foot 8 (forgot how to write that properly, i use metric)

Look into lowcarb and ketosis, if you can stay below 20g of carbs a day the fat falls off pretty fast

This

huge thicc manlet

You do not have a large forehead.

I am not a professional. Got to one. It will be worth the money

You look like you have the pussy stank.

Even me, happy about my life

I got 10/7 gf and nice job , be confidence op

>You do not have a large forehead.
she clearly does

actually im like 5 foot 8.89 so practically 5 foot 9

im weird dude, i've got alotta natural muscle for someone as sedentary as i am, my fat distribution is really well balanced and i hold alotta water weight

dem manboobs tho :(

>i'm on dnp
cease and desist, now! That shit kills people, I ain't even kidding! Do some fucking clen or T3 even with tren if you must, but don't fucking do DNP !!!

t. roider

Yikes get a better haircut, workout and please buy and learn how to use some fucking make up. And redecorate your house. You look like a redneck country fuck who's destined to drink diet mountain dew and leave an indention in your couch from your 700 pound body. Get a grip and change your life, don't take the easy route you coward.

Would this haircut look good??? I really need suggestions I make horrible decisions. Just trying to get my life in order.

u look cute for real u just need a haircut that would better suit your head shape

this is like my 4th or 5th cycle
i know what im doing, the only reason dnp kills people is because those people dont do their research
this is why Perscriptions exist, because normies cant be trusted potentially dangerous substances

if...
>this is like my 4th or 5th cycle
and you haven't reached your purported goal yet, then..
>i know what im doing
is an obvious lie.

I'm glad you're not dead, bro, but in all earnesty stop that shit asap.

i don't really know what my head shape is since it looks like a bunch.

You're actually pretty lucky like most anons are saying, you could seriously fix yourself into a 7 or 7.5 /10 in a year tops with hard work. What's your income like?

I don't work I sell painted sea shells. Makes about 30 a month.

9/10 Swedish male here.

You honestly don't look that bad. As the others here say, you gotta lose weight. If you can eat healthy and exercise regularly, you will see results in a few weeks.

Most of the "unfortunate" characteristics of your face is due to fat. You look young too, so the body adats quickly.

Don't do plastic surgery, you don't need it.

Ok so yea you are like most of us: you aren't conventually attractive so so you have bad angles.
Tbqh you are slightly below average but that's ok.

You aren't ugly, in fact you're pretty cute by ugguu standards and even that can get you far as long as you are confident within yourself.
You have a cute body and green eyes which are a huge plus. The only real issue is your face (lel).
You don't need surgery bc you aren't fucked. If you want to fix it naturally, you have to exercise to lose fat. It's going to take a while but it has beneficial long lasting effects.
You also need a haircut that compliments your face. Ask a hair salonist what to do, they'll hook you up.

If your ever feeling lonely just ask a guy to fuck bc trust me you're definitely still fuckable but only if you didn't tell anyone you fucked him.

Don't worry you are women you aren't expected to have a good income.

Post smile!

i do know what im doing tho, aside from my fuckup the other day which wasnt a big deal, i just freaked myself out

and i haven't reached my goal because i keep gaining it back
i have health issues and i haven't been able to lift weight in ages, also depression so meds makin me overeat and i drink too much

>and i haven't reached my goal because i keep gaining it back
then DNP will never aid you, the problem is in your mind.

My lazy eye is very noticeable.

start seeing a therapist.
Change comes from within.

just smile 24/7 and you're golden.
Crisis averted.

>tfw you will never wake up next to that adorable ass smile.
brb killing self

Try subliminals I use them
youtube.com/watch?v=LamTmBr_ZBE&t=1730s

you wont loose 30 pounds overnight but if you sleep with this you will loose a pound or two. this can take a few days to start kicking in. I listen to them for knee strength works amazing.