What the fuck is going on? the GOAT just came back and no one seems to be talking about it?

What the fuck is going on? the GOAT just came back and no one seems to be talking about it?

I thought this was the music board this bitch should be on FIRE right now, how ungrateful can you people be let's make some noice because the king is back!

i heard he defended OJ lol

who is this grampa kanye dick rider

no he's criticizing OJ if u hear him explain it

Cause he obviously don't want you as a fan if you aren't paying up

Then just pay up? what the fuck are 20 bucks to hear return of HOVA on hd? stop being a faggot

Because he's shitty pop for morons who pay for Tidal

>stupid american
>lives in 'democracy'
>looks for a king
>lives his life through the image projected by another male
>stupid

How about you go suck a cock, faggot.

I noticed this too, it's better to just enjoy it on your own

He even exposes the jews in one of his songs, you guys should be on fire right now

is this thread ironic or are we getting viral marketed

foh shizzle mah nizzle

Bt

yes
this is right on the money

Because we talk about music, and Jay Z hasn't made music since 2003

That's why he made his album available for free download with a voucher

I'm #teamyeezy and even this is bullshit cmon user

there's no way you're not a shill or over the age of 50

by listening to your music, your audience is doing you a favor by giving you relevanvce

it's not 1995 anymore, nobody gives a fuck about Jayz, there's better rappers on soundcloud with less than 100 followers

Because most of mu atleast isnt that retarded

I can't download it using safari.

At this point I'm doing to much to hear something I really don't care about. If it shows up on Apple Music I'll check it out.

yeah well the way he markets it just shows JayZ is not an artist...

making shit exclusive doesn't mean your "music" ain't worthless

you're not missing out on much

the production is solid, but jayz hasn't had anything interesting to say in more than a decade

he's a boring dadrapper who isn't a musician or artist anymore, he's just a businessman now and 4:44 is a used car salesman tier advertisement for tidal

bullseye
;)

Its FAR far better than MCHG and the beats are amazing but Jay's rapping is

Well its not bad and its better than a lot of current rappers but its not anything to write home about

>what is piratebay

who gives a fuck about jay z anymore

easily record of the year so far

shut the fuck up

Lol its a common fact that Jewish people are successful no matter how mad they get at people pointing that out

A honeypot, it's one of the most watched piracy websites by the police. Enjoy the dawn raid...they always wait until you're asleep...watching...waiting...

Sup Forums used to better at catching on to bait threads

ungrateful children....

Jay Z has never been good, this is the equivalent to making a thread about 2pac and other garbage artists.

>jay-z
>made music

Who else here is listening to AOTY on HiFi? Faggots that don't have Tidal need not apply

He accidentally made a drake album.