Tits or ass?

Tits or ass?
Discuss

Ass because anal

Boobs, because you shit from your ass and everyone has an ass. Any chick boasting about her ass is likely fat.

Anal is degenerate

is that a question? tits!

We're living in degenerate times

She's hot. I'm a ginger with her hair color and don't like most other gingers. She's hot

Ass and thighs. I honestly like small tits.

Ass all day. Tits do absolutely nothing for me. Seriously nothing. I could bury my face and motorboat a chicks ass all day. Boobs...nah.

Yeah she is

That chick is gorgeous.

Lucky is the person that gets to fuck her and lick her ass and feet.

>anal is degenerate
I couldn't agree more

Her name is Hailey Leigh. Enjoy

Whereas first world nations bar the United States predominantly prefer tits, undeveloped lands (africa, most of South America, south asia, middle east, ect) prefer asses.
One can easily surmise that intelligence and or wealth directly correlate culturally with preference.
Having said that, I'm a tits guy

wise man

Tits. You can tell from the nipples, and secondarily also from the proximity to the shoulders.

let me guess, u r virgin r8?

tits cannot make up for a flat ass a nice ass can make up for flat tits

Makes since. America has a lot of niggers. All niggers talk about is ass.

the truth

friendship

And they tend to have lower average iq's/less wealth

Teeth....I'm not looking for perfection because mine are not that. But if they look like the ate fucking rocks as children than I can't even look at them. Even if they have a thicc body like Christina Hendricks.

Up until a year ago, all tits. Now all ass on a thin body with small tits. Tastes change drastically

Tits because they are more fun

Nothing tops a pretty face

Definitely the baps

depends, if the ass is tight but the tits are either absent or disappointing, then you make your decision.

*caked on makeup

Tits. Ass is barbaric and gross. Tits are where civilized people lick. Asses are for niggers.

Lol

*literally doesn't matter

Ass. I dint eat that shit tho. I like the jiggle. Boobs are the cherrys on top

ass always

Both, but if only one... ass.

I thought he only shot poses...but at :05 she spits on her hand and starts to rub her pussy...interesting

It depends on the pair of tits and the ass.

It's highly variable depending on the girl as a whole. Some girls look better with a sweet ass. Some look better with nice tits. Preferably both though.

I have seen some virgin posts before, but this one is likely the new number 47.

A S S
S
S

If you prefer tits you're a man-child with mommy issues
>mommy gave me life and nourished me with her tits
>didn't give me enough attention when I was little
>now I'm a grown man looking for my mommys titties in every woman i see

You fags are just like women with daddy issues who only fuck guys who are verbally and physically abusive because their daddy beat them when they were little

Nigger detected

>mostly german ancestry on both sides
>pale as fuck
>lived my whole life in small-town midwest
I'm about as white as it gets bud

Midriff.

What a strange and angry existence you must have.

Ass, it is a sign of /fit/ness. Debate over.

im pretty shure that good ass is what seperates "thicc" girls from "fat" ones

>strange
Sure
>angry
Why do you say that?
What I said makes perfect sense. Think about it. What biological reason would there be for grown men to be so attracted to women's breasts, of which the soul purpose is to provide nourishment to their children?
Alternatively, being attracted to women's asses makes perfect sense biologically. When a woman bends over and shows you her ass she is presenting herself to you for you to fuck her.
If you actually think about this shit it's not hard to understand.

Ass, Tits usually sag quicker imo.

This is truth.

pussy

Though you posted a terrible example, your wisdom is unmatched.
Though if I had to choose,
>chest is best

>Makes since
how shocking that the guy talking about "niggers" is a complete tard

smartest guy in the thread right here

Who she?

That's a cute butt.

Samefag.

Found the moron

Sole purpose of an ass is to shit. Actual german herr. Go back to deutsch Südwestafrika.

And? I AM the smartest guy in the thread...

Darude: Sandstorm.

found the man-babies

Holy shit found the 10 year old

I'm an expert on them

ha

Tits because if the ass is too thick it makes it harder to get deep and makes my pp look small by comparison

Ass. It used to be because of the jiggle a nice pawgs ass could give... But after my ex it's something about the way firm petite asses look in doggy. I'd never eat the bootyhole though
Tits are always nice, but if you slap a tit girls usually get mad. Slapping an ass is usually acceptable.
Bonus: ass grabbing is easier to hide in public

Only honest tits man answer so far. A friend of mine has huge tits and guys always ask to to fuck her and then get upset at how little their dicks look compared to her boobs.

And still a nigger. Or maybe just a latent fagosexual.

Sauce!

Tits

Look, there's no need to get upset at what you can't comprehend. You're not actually attracted to an ass at all, what you're really attracted to is the hips.
Evolutionarily speaking, "phat asses" would be more appealing and arousing because they suggest a greater ability to reproduce successfully. Therefore, most of us nowadays take a liking to a large backside as a sort of genetic byproduct. I personally prefer tits because I received more influence from another genetic byproduct, which you didn't entirely get correct but you were close when you suggested that they helped nurture children once again suggesting a greater ability to reproduce. That's all.

>What biological reason would there be for grown men to be so attracted to women's breasts, of which the soul purpose is to provide nourishment to their children?

So their own children are properly nourished?

Yes, tits are for the babies. Which is why more mentally evolved men prefer tits, so the children will be well fed.
Ass is a more base instinct, primarily used to trigger less evolved animals and niggers. Or gay men.

Hips. I want children very badly, thus when I see some wide birthing hips I get turned on.. More so than a nice ass or tits.

Girl I know has the perfect of all three. Super hot. Really depressing know I'll never get to plant my seed in her.

tits for softcore or humiliation
ass for hardcore

Would also like to mention that you're completely wrong about your "biological evidence" about presenting oneself to be fucked.

who is she??

one of each please

lmao who?
and you know hips has nothing to do with childbirth right?
by your logic then 19 kids and counting mom would have wide ass hips, but she doesn't
don't believe everything you read

This guy fucking gets it!
My condolences, but if she's not in a relationship don't count yourself out. Persistence works, or at least it did for me. Post pics if you have them?

BTFOed and proven animal, both just like his ancestors.

Hip width is certainly related to successful childbirth, historically chicks with overly narrow hips died in the process, these days the docs push them to non emergency c sections

tits and hips for you user

Are you fucking insane? It's not the only factor but it contributes massively to how wide the birth canal is and thus to how successful child birthing is.
You sound like a fucking trumptard with your "don't believe everything you read" horseshit.
Pick up a fucking medical journal

I was gonna tell you to fuck off with that answer but there is something undeniably cute about a good slit.

this.. this so much

Uh what? You know that a woman's pelvic structure expands and contracts dramatically right? Childbirth wouldn't be possible otherwise.

whole package tits are for infants ass is for shitting.

yeah because back then teen girls with narrow ass hips were giving birth and thus dying in the process, now today a perfectly average womans hips will do but larger hips has nothing to do with how successful childbirth will be or how well they would deliver the child, like I said, the crazy mormon moms by that logic would have humguno hips, but they have average hips

Tits.
>No poop
>no sweat
>no stink
>only women have them naturally
>comes as a package with face legs and cunt
Definitely tits.

Honestly just give me a cute face and toned thighs and you can give me any ass/tits combo and I'd be happy. Except for huge cow tits. Those things are gross.

Dafuq are you on about? They don't grow.