M B V

I'm so in love with this album it hurts. Is there a shoegaze album this good?

Yeah it's called Loveless

1. Loveless
2. Isn't Anything
3. MBV

I don't think I agree. The atmosphere in m b v is beyond ethereal, it makes me feel like I'm dreaming. Is there another album that makes you feel like that?

INSANE EYES

YOU MADE ME REALISE

Yeah, its name is Loveless

Loveless

is this bait? What you describe is literally the whole point of dreampop and shoegaze

Also Glider and Geek. Their most impressive stuff is in their EP's IMO.

This album has a similar vibe, give it a try

this absolutely

Quads confirm.

Isn't Anything is possibly even tied with Loveless. It's less textured, but the songwriting is better.

MBV is just a mess. There are some parts that are gorgeous and beautiful, and some parts that shouldn't even exist.

Even though I like Loveless more it really fucking bugs me that this is forever stuck in its shadow, the only thing that feels off is that jungle track and even then its not bad just ill fitting

If you're looking for more of a Jungle/DnB fusion with Shoegaze try out
Isabel's Dream - Monomara EP
>And/or
Accelra Deck - Narcotic Beats

10/10 cover imo

Anyone else notice Is This And Yes sounds a lot like Stereolab's Pause? Kevin's probably a fan.

Slowdive is kinda cool.

I understand what he's getting at. The opening track on m b v is kind of a throwback to the gentle pillowy layers of distortion used in Sometimes.

Ride, Candy Claws and the rest of mbv's discography

>people only listen to their 3 proper studio albums and ignore Ecstasy and Wine, Glider, Tremolo, etc.

fucking plebs

Nobody does
Anyone who listens to Isn't Anything inevitably goes to the EPs

Are we just gonna leave these?

yeah i have actually user. Who doesn't love stereolab though. They're the only band I play for my parents and they actually enjoy

I am on my first listen, I only listened to Loveless and didn't bother to cehck their other matierla out. So far so good man. I like Stereolab but didnt recognise that it sounded same same. I will have to listen it again. THANKS FOR THE THREAD OP ITS COOL.

New You is so catchy

I didnt hear that the similarities im afraid. But anyway cool album thus far

I know what you're talking about OP. This album is high-fidelity wall of sound compared to Loveless. Go for
Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Love is a Stream
or
Slowdive's new s/t LP [at times, like track five]

This is better t b h

>Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Love is a Stream
This shit makes me so hard.

I cannot, for the life of me, find another song with a similar vibe as Moon Song.

Nah. But its good.