Aaron Rodgers isn't fit to carry Tom Brady's Shoes

>Aaron Rodgers isn't fit to carry Tom Brady's Shoes
Is he right?

Skip is a fuckboi

He's always right. Even when it doesn't make sense, he ends up being right.

No, he is a troll.
A well-paid bait-master.

>arguably the best in the league
>not fit to carry Tom Cheaty's shos

>always ends up being right
>said the cowfags were going to the super bowl
>ends up being wrong
i love his seething when shannon flipflaps his bubbagums at him

You could say that.... if the Cheatriots didn't get Babby's First Superbowl Run as a schedule.

/thread

desu I hope Rodgers singlehandedly rapes the JV team they're playing this weekend so badly, that the L haunts their new stadium for 100 years as the old one crumbles to dust

Skip Bayless looks like B-list Willem Dafoe

Willem Dafoe is kind of a B-list Willem Dafoe with how he likes to slum it for independent pictures sometimes.

>also, tfw no Willem Dafoe v John Glover fight to see once and for all which white guy looks good with long hair

Kill yourself cucks.

4 rings bitch, most winningest QB in history.

As opposed to someone that's been knocked out every year since winning one super bowl.

Stop giving Skip Bayless views.
Stop allowing this man to receive a paycheck.

You mean
>4 wins*
>*by cheating

>calls other cucks
>supports a confirmed C uck

really make you think

Rodgers has it really lucky
>better Oline
>better receiving Corp
>better coach when it comes to offense
>played in the same offensive system for 6+ years
>choked every year after winning the super bowl

How can a man who can get any and I mean any pussy he wants a cuck? Probably tired of banging his wife so he lets her sleep around while she does the same. Really not all that bad desu with you senpai.

will smith approves

>dating a girl who's last name means dick in Estonian
>really really likes women

How Ironic that belicheat has carried Brady to his Super Bowl wins

Yeah man remember all those Super Bowls and playoff wins with the Browns when he didn't have Brady

>5-11 before Brady
>Wins owl next season

Skip has never been wrong before

How does he argue so well? He manages to always sound so articulate and get his points across perfectly. He makes Shannon Sharpe sound dumb and flailing in comparison.

yeah his 2800 regular season yards and 1 postseason TD really carried that team
had nothing to do with an emergence in the running game or the defensive pieces Belichick put together finally melding
was basically alex smith lite but more clutch

he's statistically only a 4th of brady so yes

When was the last time Skip was right about anything? It's funny to watch him but taking him seriously is a mistake.

>“I always love watching his tape, admiring the things he can do, because I can’t do many of those things,” Brady said. “I think he does things that no one in the league has ever done, or can do, just because of his physical ability...some of the plays he makes are just — they’re just phenomenal. Not just the throws but the scrambles."
I can't see why it's one or the other, they're both elite in their own right

We deserve a Pats-Packers owl bros

sounds like Rodgers isn't the only cracker stacker

If my girl got paid literal millions to take some photos with some black dudes, I'd be all for it, and so would you

Please be right. One of the (many) reasons to hate the Seahawks is the fact they cucked us out of this two years ago

Skip knows