Le offside goals team

>le offside goals team
>le get away with bannable offences team

So they're blatantly being propped up by the FA right? They're not even trying to hide it at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhGx2hCKS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MH4sP5i7fdc
sinceliverpoollastwonatrophy.co.uk/
highsnobiety.com/2016/10/04/most-expensive-football-clubs/
kickoff.com/news/72249/giorgio-chiellini-admits-juventus-miss-paul-pogba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Manure struggling to manage top 4
>ABUs already feeling the heat

?

Sports is a form of entertainment. Only children are deluded into believing that it's 100% not rigged.

>le dabbing chimp

youtube.com/watch?v=NhGx2hCKS2Y

>bravo gets to the ball first

how is this exactly bad?

>most obvious paying-off of officials ever in the league's history
>still can't get into the top 4

Manure truly are pathetic

>pussy gets floored

Oh well

This is the kinda thing that United fans enjoy a good chuckle about, but if it was a liverpool player on a Man utd ones, and Liverpool fans were LUL'ing, Kek'ing and having a chuckle about, loads of non-liverpool fans would be saying typical "typical scouse scum", "fackin toxic Liverpool fans" etc...

people forget how toxic manure fans are and have been in the past, espeically if they are winning

More /x/ tier scouse conspiracy shilling, thought these faggots might have trapped up now but I guess illsbreh showed they can never actually shut the fuck up about anything

How can you deny it though? I'm not even memeing, they get away with far too much

Literally every single team's fans would do react like this in a derby match

who cares, their 7th with ref ball, what a shit club

But they did get a lot of decisions against them, now they get some in their favor, it happens.

>people forget how toxic manure fans are and have been in the past, espeically if they are winning

Can you blame people for forgetting this? It's been 5 long years since United were actually relevant. They are no longer an elite team or worth caring about. They are literally Arsenal.

least arse gets champs league football

And yet faggots like you ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT stop talking about them. Fucking worse than the BBC have your say commenters who post on every single Utd article to complain about it and then every single non-Utd article is spammed with "what not an article about ur fav teem Man U?!?!???!"

Literally obsessed. You probably got a fucking MUTV subscription to make sure you're up to date.

It's almost like FA doesn't benefit if the most popular sport franchise in Asia continues being irrelevant, isn't it. Kinda pointless to complain at this point though, even most non-chink customers except the most deluded ones are very well aware of this. Luckily, with >pogba and >mouyes, refball can only get them so far.

>but they did get a lot of decisions against them

Is this bait? They've always been refball FC. They were notorious for it during the 90s

Why do you think Mou wanted to manage United so badly? He knew the conspiracy against him would stop.

>at this point
they were like this for the past 25 years and more.

>0 (zero) League Titles

If you actually watched football you'd know that the refs have been consistently terrible this season in general. Mike Dean has been demoted for a reason, and there are others that have almost been as bad as him

A fucking JUVENTUS fan banging on about teams cheating a league? I've seen it all lads.

Nice of you to show up here right on time though, obsessed as per usual

[chimp noises]

haven't united had more blatant freekicks/penalties not given than anyone else tho

Yes but that doesn't fit the narrative

o woops sorry

I'd say 33% of their recent goals being clearly off-side more than makes up for it

This is actually no different to the content of the rest of your posts you autist cunt.

I remember during Ferguson's last season that the refball was off the fucking charts even for Manchester Utd. standards.
Some guy on Sup Forums were keeping track of all the controversial and impactful calls in their favour in a wordpad document lel
I don't have it saved anymore unfortunately but it was just mindboggling to look at the amount of help from refs they get

At one point they had some ridiculous streak of away teams not being awarded penalties of Old Trafford. A streak that spanned several years during the glory days of Fergie being the puppet master

>doesn't address a single point in the post he's replying to
>ad hominem and diversion
>expects anything else but a meme reply in return

United are also being propped up by the fact that their only top players Carrick and Ibrahimovic are both 35 years old. All of the young "talent" is actually very mediocre.

[autistic screeching]

Everyone knows Ferguson was basically gifted a farewell title for his contribution to overseas PL brand building. This stopped for a while after he retired and customers were surprised Moyes and Van Gaal don't walk the league anymore, but FA decided enough is enough and Manure have to go to the top again.

>two 35-year-olds are superstars in the PL
retirement league tb h

United customers are truly the worst breed of "fans" in England. As bad as Barcelona fans.

*tweets*

No one was talking to you. Stay in your lane you fucking chimp

>that pic
My sides

1/18/17: The Day Sup Forums Mutated Into RAWK
May it be remembered by humans and ABUS forever.

good to see even sterling is united fan

Kek'd, I admit

it's not bait. i'm only talking about this season, not the era of fergie time or anything else.

When are you going to Old Trafford again, my fellow customer?

Not every team has scored 7 (seven) offside goals though have they? Not everyone has gotten away with the amount of shit Pogba has in his last match alone. The errors are falling heavily in Yannited's favour.

Don't forget the lesbian CB getting away with not one but TWO clear reds 8-)

Not to mention Feghouli's red card, when it was Jones who was supposed to get a yellow in that duel lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=MH4sP5i7fdc

>73748797
>Jones who was supposed to get a yellow in that duel lmao
>clearly gets the ball
>posts video evidence of Jones getting the ball
Does not warrant a (You)

>what were the 90s
m8 how old are you? Everybody that's 25+ knows Utd are the FA's boys and as such get every decision. Shit, when Fergie left, the refs actually gave some decisions against them and all their Paki fans went wild

>also
>not even in top 4
kek, kys you london cunts

It's the most physical league, deal with it you pussy

>you will never live in a 3rd world shit hole, spending all day shitposting on an anonymous image board about something you hate
feels good

>customers don't even know the rules of sport they're "following"
Wanted to copypaste the official rulebook at first but I doubt you'd even click the link

Big anniversary coming up next month:
5 years since Liverpool won a trophy, the famous League Cup win against world class Coca Cola Championship Cardiff!

It's almost as if (You)s are currency over there

Mourinho is a whiny faggot and a fraud. It took him 3 years to buy his CL in Italy, he fucked up twice at Chelsea because of "much titles" and he only won one trophy at Real.

You two still trying to get into Sweden? The men love tiny Arab dick I heard.

He won the CL for Inter in his 2nd year
He won two trophies at Real

Come on user, Wikipedia isn't that hard to find.

Okay. He's still a fraud.

Doesn't even make any sense la

Aguero would get 4 games for this?

this tbqh
>Aguero gets banned for 3 games + 1 for multiple suspensions for elbowing Reid, when actually he hit his chest with his trailing hand, which was moving because he jumped to challenge for a ball

meanwhile:
>Rojo commits two dangerous two-footed tackles two games in a row, gets away with nothing
>Pogba gets a yellow for completely chimping out on Joe Allen
>Pogba gets nothing for literally grabbing Hendo by the neck and throwing him to the ground

Gets to the ball first, studs are angled towards the ground. This isn't a a red, let alone a foul, anywhere.

We're about to move into 5th lads!

>Glory glory Man united,
>Glory glory Man united,
>Glory glory Man united,
>As the reds go marching on on on!

The funny thing is that they are not. They are still 2 points off City who have an easy run of games now. The battle for 5th place will be won by City.

ABUs are in damage control mode.

>spurs
>easy game

We go 5th on the weekend and never look back.

>0(zero) League Titles

They literally had to make a seething circlejerk thread

United will be top 3 after the March 4th matches. City and Arsenal will drop points.

>that agonised look on Chicarito's face

liverpool suck

Bragging about trophies is meaningless when everyone knows you're just being refballed. You're literally proud of cheating

Paki spotted.

Bragging about any past glory is meaningless. You can't go back and enjoy it. This season is all that matters. Enjoy 6th place, customers.

Reminder that customers used to make fun of Liverpool fans for talking about past, and just a couple of years later that's all they have left.

>0(zero) league titles

>4 years
>326 days
>17 hours
>32 mins
>12 seconds
>and counting

Liverpool Cucks

>105 million for marketable Papa Bouba Diouf

>0(zero) League Titles

>most expensive and highest paid squad in history of football
>6th (sixth)
>mouyes

Most expensive? Can't be true right?
I would expect City, Real?

>0(zero) League Titles
>even blackburn has one

Doesn't make any difference. United paid £89m for Paul Pogba after giving him away for beans. Juventus are still laughing their balls off about it. And not missing him a bit.

>one hundred million pounds for charlie dabam

Real and City are 2nd/3rd, respectively
>A new study by the CIES Football Observatory — a Swiss research institute — has ranked Europe’s soccer clubs in terms of money spent, with English giants Manchester United topping the list
>CIES calculated the rankings based on transfer and wage outlay, and it was United who came first having spent an eye-watering €718 million on their squad; a princely sum when taking into account the club’s underwhelming start to the 2016/2017 season
highsnobiety.com/2016/10/04/most-expensive-football-clubs/
>6th (sixth)

P-pls come back Paul ;_;

>links to goal.com

kickoff.com/news/72249/giorgio-chiellini-admits-juventus-miss-paul-pogba

hmm

>£100m for dark chocolate delph

>€718 million
>6th (sixth)
Give a commitee of random Sup Forums autists such budget and they would assemble a better performing football team from scratch

Yeah I wonder why isn't he laughing at the scam of the century publicly

kek slav BTFO yet again

>120m for a reanimated Marc Vivien Foé

>goal.com

>customers defending Paul Pogba

He's literally Andros Towsend with neon hair.

yeah I'll trust you over the guy who played many games with him lad

>CIES Football Observatory — a Swiss research institute
>€718 million
>€105 million on >pogba
>6th (sixth)
Makes one ponder

see