I've always wanted to start a thread like this; what do cop cars in your city look like? Pls up to two photos

I've always wanted to start a thread like this; what do cop cars in your city look like? Pls up to two photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

smdp.com/28-cops-took-home-more-than-200k/129854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Number two

Dodge Chargers.

These are ours

And Ford Expeditions sometimes. What cars are those?

Explorers I've been seeing them a lot more often

Expeditions look more like cop cars than those soccer mom looking explorers. Mostly chargers here though.

That is a charger right?

I find it funny how American cop cars, even in the same state but different town, are completely different livery or even vehicles. You guys have an emergency vehicle fetish with all the lights and insignia. It is cool though I'll admit.

People actually got butthurt over these because they're too 'stealthy' or 'militaristic'. We'll be getting some new ones soon.

:)

Public and cop relations in our city are pretty good which leads to a lot of funding. They're currently getting more of the year model Tahoes and Explorers. They're easy going when you're good to them and they're tough and reliable when they need to be. Feelsgood

That's an Australian export car.

Cringe

>V6 charger
>Sheriff
>being this beta

These guys used to be a bunch of thugs and crooks but now they don't really bother anyone...other than that black lady they killed a week or two ago.

Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge that Europe is so much more historied and cultured than America. But fucking Christ, why are they so gay and wimpy?

Where I am at they are either Dodge Challengers, ford crown vics, or if you really fucked up... they have suvs.. not sure the make/model. I believe Chevy.

my guess would be terrorists.

Passed this guy at an accident today, Carson City, Nevada

2016 Chevy Tahoe Police Package
4 Wheel Drive
Roomy
goes 125 mph
Best Police car I ever drove, overall. My Jurisdiction was 65% rural, and gets heavy Snow every winter

lmao imagine getting pulled over by that

Yeah ausfag. Never seen a landcruiser cop car in real life though. Always hilux's for general duties in WA. The ford territory cop cars look sweet though.

Sheriff's department* probably just a beat cop in there

>I will never be a LEO in a rural town of USA
Why live

What's the difference with sheriff and police in America

I took that photo on Vacation. I kept trying to get their faces but the would look away and swerve away. Cant Blame them.... :(
I only saw it on the Boardwalk

They just updated the scheme fellow volusia user

I would love to be a motorcycle cop, but I make too much money as an engineer... I am a dirty whore.

Sheriff is an elected official, just like in Europe.

They look so much better than the old crown vics

I feel like driving that must be used as a punishment for cops.

Police cover Cities.
The Sheriff is an Elected Official, and in my State runs both the County Jail, and has a Road Patrol (Police) that patrol the areas of the county without Police Coverage. They also go into the Cities to work.
In some states, The Sheriff's Office only runs the Jail and Civil Divisions.

So they make a lot more money than just a lowly beat officer. Usually use thier power to get a nicer ride, I've even seen Range Rovers and Escalades.

Anyone see those police cars that have the hidden markings? Like the ones that have "police" in transparent matte while the rest of the car is glossy. I've seen them in San Antonio and Little Elm

They go around doing police things though right. Because in Australia a sherriff only does court related things like gives court fines.

this is sick

I have, worse are the unmarked cars - only detectives can drive those though, but the ones with no exterior siren lights can be just as annoying.

Oh ok I see. Thanks

Scary

No not really. They have the power to, but cops don't really like "working the beat" if they don't have to.

You'd be surprised at how much cops make, take Santa Monica, where I used to live, 105 Santa Monica city workers cleared over $300,000 last year (not all are cops on that list)

The ones I've seen are more subdued than that. the markings are literally the same colors the rest of the paint, but matte.

I feel like that would be the best part of the job, right? Walking around getting to know people.

That's less than 30,000 a piece. Shit money for shit work.

What was suprising about this, is that you couldn't tell he was a cop, because he was dressed similarly, I thought it was just a concerned citizen

$300k, that smells like corruption. I make about $175k as a software engineer, and I am 30.

anyone notice how quiet they are :?

$300,000/105 workers pal, it adds up right.

Here is one of a local PD
You cant even see it on their Tahoes

Hell fucking no. Cops get shot on beat. Cops have to make tough decisions like when to shoot people on beat. It's a hard knock life.

lol, I read $300k for one person. I was like "where the fuck is the FBI?" on that one.

You aren't a very good engineer, I think your math is off, that is 105 people x $300,000, not 30,000.

The annual wage for SMPD is 80,988 - $99,984, then you add, like 12% for BA degree, OT, other add ons, etc..

In my Agency the god damn Harley's are always Broken, and are getting shuttled to and from the Dealership to get fixed, by off duty guys

Who told you that?

You either made this up or you read the facts wrong, because 300,000*105 would bankrupt a city.

not a joke

That was a different person haha

I am the dude, that thought being a cop wouldn't be a bad life, but has the luck to have found my golden handcuffs already.

My engineering skills are fine. I make about an average amount in my city for someone with my experience.

This dude is on crack man. If 105 workers clear out 300k from a city's coffers, what does that mean?

reply with dubs or get arrested

Trolling hard here... Actually modern Harley's don't break mechanically only little shit like speedos and pretty much anything to do with the wiring. Other than that they are fairly solid. It takes an act of war to brick a modern Harley motor son.

Fuck.

So a question for any cops on this board.

Are these vehicles a form of punishment for cops? Like whenever I see a cop in an electric vehicle or one of those crappy metermaid vehicles... I am thinking who did you piss off?

Wow, imagine getting arrested into that thing.
I guess they don't have a lot of violent crime in Mouse Town. Do the cops wear Mickey ears?

They're trying to make their impromptu quasi-legal toll booths harder to spot

Yep, that's the type! The one in Little elm isn't even black, it's a metallic copper/tan color.

Your boss. Its a common statistic, Santa Monica has some highly paid employees. The Police Department are highly paid.

It means that 300k got split up among those workers right? Otherwise you should have said that 105 workers cleared out 31 and a half million dollars of the cities money right genius?

There's no cop car chases in China - because there's so many checkpoints, you'll not go far until you're in jail.

I mean who cares about the numbers? It's on Sup Forums with no links, i mean if it was on an image meme, then maybe I would believe it.

So Santa Monica has the dough to dole out 31.5 million to 100 people, many of whom are cops right?

liek this

>Santa Monica
smdp.com/28-cops-took-home-more-than-200k/129854

I am surprised by this