This old dude said he wants to pay me 5000 bucks to let him fuck me in the ass, should I accept? I'm straight

This old dude said he wants to pay me 5000 bucks to let him fuck me in the ass, should I accept? I'm straight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/olavodeca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on your wage, but considering that you will always have that memory of getting fucked in the butt... Don't do it if 5000 bucks isn't a huge sum for you.

Have him bring cash or a certified or cashiers check first and go for it

make him get a comprehensive STD test and pay in cash

I mean... I'd do a lot of shit for 5 grand, That'd probably be one of them. I'd have to have time to stretch my bung hole though, don't do that shit on the fly.

/thread

MINTIROSO

Get him to bring it in cash and take it, no need to get butt hurt literally.

>one buttfucking is worth a used 600cc bike
yea

its worth like 8 months of rent

This.

Just take the cash and leave. What's he gonna do right? Unless he's your dad or something.

How did you meet him OP?

just chug a six pack before he fucks you

He's my college teacher

MINTIROSO 2

Nah, I do not know...
He seems like a very oppressive old man.

yes
definetely
ive been fucked before, it sucks but it doesnt hurt as much as youd think

you could always buy the new iMac when it comes out as well

>being this beta

>I'm straight.
Not for long.

youtube.com/user/olavodeca

its bait guise

Really?

Shit just got interesting!

Any evidence to back "the offer" up?

One word user. And that word is BLACKMAIL!

Have you finished college? Could get decent grades out of it to as well as doubling the money!

How old are you OP?

Fucking gay
Was the perfect plan to

sai daq anao

Ask him to double it and also he has to wine and dine you first. If he says no, don't do it.

You wot m8?

Do it, because you're going to be old one day and want to pay someone to let them fuck them in the ass, and this will be karma for that event.

Kys and sage

Olavo tem razão

>I'm straight
No, not when you're contemplating and asking advice as to whether or not you should let some old guy buttfuck you.
>I'm straight
>I'm straight
>I'm straight, guys, really

Better yet (even though you're still clearly in the closet), get him to confirm his offer in person while you secretly record it with both video and audio, then fucking sue his ass for a lot more over sexual solicitation, harassment and mental stress.
But you're more fixated on the potential buttfucking than you are on how to turn this to your advantage, so...