Why do all niggers look that same?

Why do all niggers look that same?

People say all Asians look the same... But give me a break. Niggers look like each other than anything else. There is no diversity.

Its always the same big lips, wide monkey noses, dirty nappy dandruff hair, they look like clones.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Indians look alike too
All Hispanics look alike
All races look alike

I'm going to have nightmares about this.

Sheep also look alike to most people, but the more you have to do them the more you are able to distinguish their features and to identify them. Of course that won't happen because "ewww niggers" and you will always have the impression they look alike.

Simple answer is they are subhumans. It's a bit mean and no one wants to openly class them as that but it's true.
Think about monkeys and gorillas, how similar they look too.

Whites def do not all look the same. Neither do Hispanics and its 50/50 with hindu nuffins

WHAT?! NO WAY! What about that white nigger in the middle, he looks way different!

They are subhumans of a lower intellect and IQ than thier human counterparts. Real humans are thousands of years ahead of niggers. Niggers are just subhumans put in a human population.

Guess we could test that theory. Nobody knows who this is, right?

Perhaps.... you can only tell your race apart cause you spent all your growing up around them and can tell the subtle nuances

Blink 182!

Yes which is why they are very incompatible. High crime rate, low education scores, resort to violence and primitive gangs that resemble tribes.

Sort of close. How about this guy?

Chop Suey

Hmm. One more shot, and this time, try to use a person's name. Okay? A person's name. Any name that strikes you, really. Go ahead.

Justin Timberlake

william H macy

Well lets see.
White people. Brown, Red, Black, Blonde hair. Green, blue, brown eyes.

Black people. Black hair, black eyes.

That alone shows not all white people look the same.

Weird... judging by these results, people seem to think black people and white people look the same.
Ok this time, I'll give you a hint: this person is in fact black. Ant ideas?

OP never learned Biology.
Typical...

A Pimp Named Slickback

Let me explain the situation a little further:
My ex girlfriend was a twin, she and her sister stunningly resembled each other, and they weren't particularly popular in school which lead to many people having a extremely hard time to figure out who is who. After some time of talking to them i figured them out and was able to tell them apart without error, and this only happened because i cared about being able to tell them apart.
>Native chinks also think we all look alike

As far as I know this is correct. How about this guy? He's so stereotypically black that he runs really fast. Pretty shocking, actually.

Cardboard!

laurance fishburn
eddie murphy
that's george clinton, the p-funk all star
anymore? I could do this all day

you must be Asian to say this. Blacks are actually pretty diverse. I don't see any nigger lips on Lebron. Nothing wrong with giant fucking lips either, thot Megan Fox, was lusting after Westbrook, look at the lips on that nigger.
Actually every group on this planet seems pretty diverse except for Japs,Kors, and Chins

dave chappelle

Gareth Bale

because they are all the same, they stem from this one location, they are inbred on top of that which results in more commonality.

Don't be silly, Dave Chapelle is a fictional character. How about this guy?

pee puff ditty?

>the more you have to do them
o-okay Jamal

Wow the only who got them all right. Is everyone else trolling, or...?

Oh boy here we go again, i should have expected this.
I don't even care - you've made up your mind, so go out there, hate niggers for taking yo wimminz, and for looking all alike.
I'm out, i don't need to deal with this shit.

just imagine all the chlorine they must use to keep that water clean

If you have two blacks and two white in the distances. and the white guys have diff color hair.
Guess who you'll be able to tell apart more easily.

Shaq right?

if you look closely you can see all the AIDS in the pool

malcom jamal warner

Eddie Murphy.... cmon give a hard one

thats Eminem you fucking blind retard

See? You guys can do it. Quit pretending to be racist ya sillyz

lol, you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to get in that pool. I'd take a radiation contamination shower if any of that water got near me

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.

True or false: This is the voice of "donkey" from shrek.

False, faggot. Don't insult Chris Rock like that.

false, the voice of donkey was james earl jones

Don't you mean EDDIE MURPHEY?

>a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

It's not about the size of a race, silly. Anyone of any race can exude racism towards another race. You're just pretending to be silly.

Faggot McSuperFaggot, the faggest deity ever. Also, I hear he likes fish dicks.

False. James Earl Jones did not voice donkey. He voiced lando clarissian.

They do look the same. Fuck niggers.

Hepititis soup.

What happened to the good old days?

Literal human shit. Perfect color and texture.

Please post your best Tyrone cartoon. No multiple posts. Dubs will it.

>sheeeeiiiiiiiiit

according to this chart
everyone but white people are niggers

lynch em all boys

It's almost like people of the same race have similar physical traits.

>Why do all niggers look that same?

Paper bag test.

All black people look the same to you because you have little to no interactions with them. You just have a category in your mind as "black person". So your mind sees all of them as the same. It is just how the human brain works because learning individual perspectives and differences of every human would be an information overload to any mind. Empathetic intelligence is low in most humans. I'm not saying that black people aren't a bunch of fucking niggers or anything gay like that. Just giving you the psychological reason for why you see them as looking the same

Sweet Jesus...this must be like bathing in crisco

Oh please you nigger apologist. I live in nyc. They're everywhere here and I see thier coon behavior on a daily basis.

They are genetically very much the same stemming from a small population group that breed like rodents.

fake and gay

that doesnt excludes a common ancestor

That's L from Netflix's live action adaptation of Death Note.

Get this racist shit out of Sup Forums

I'd be smiling too. Kek.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.

Racism is stereotyping people based on their race.

People are so different individually that this is stupid, not to mention very unfair to the victims.

tl;dr

all I'm saying is that this thread belongs in go back to your containment board

next week on "I'm a cuck..."

pig skins are basic as fuck. Pick one

Why did you post four pics of the same person?

No. Niggers look similiar, sure, but Asians? Fucking exact same everything.

Tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil

He's that short black comedian that's not actually that funny

So you are saying I should get more slaves?

go to the zoo and head to the monkey house and have a long look at the chimps...can you tell one form another?? Same idea OP.

>niggers can't swim

nice shoop OP

that is prejudges you nigger

look at you demanding segregation

All lions look alike. All hippos. All ants. All species. Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh why do nogs look alike?

poor loser white trash

Indians**

Smokin wit cigwits