Miss Alice is a disgusting skank of a camwhore with fucked up teeth...

Miss Alice is a disgusting skank of a camwhore with fucked up teeth, ugly hands and rapidly deflating tits and now looks like shit. 5 yrs on MFC and her exterior now matches her soulless parasite interior. I love seeing this bitch hit the wall and look like a meth head.

Well, you're wrong.

I quit going to MFC years ago, Chaturbate has high quality and a more streamlined tipping system. Does MFC still require models to count their own tip goals? That's fucking pathetic.

>Well, you're wrong.

fuck off alice

Do you just live in some kind of alternative reality?
You do realize even if she hit the so called wall and looked like a dried up prune there isn't going to be any shortage of guys lining up to take care of her?

The whole concept of the wall is just a thing bitter incels tout on about to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives.

her tips are decreasing, she's still making more than an ewhore deserves, but you can see her frustration and it's harder for her to hide her shitty personality

>but you can see her frustration and it's harder for her to hide her shitty personality
Explain

>Does MFC still require models to count their own tip goals? That's fucking pathetic.
no they can do it automatically now

Got a pic of her teeth

>her tips are decreasing
not because she's ugly

it's because she's a selfabsorbed cunt who cba to respond to anyone outside of a fucktarded circlejerk of 4-5 guys (pushing new guys who actually would waste money on her away) and she doesn't ever do anything interesting (rarely faps, doesn't post jack shit on snapchat, etc)

it's her own fault. but you're also right about the fucked up teeth and deflated boobs as well, just those aren't even the main reason why she's slowly declining

here's the cunts real facebook

No whiteknight here, but she is still a smoke show, and I 100% guarantee way hotter then any neckbeard on 4chin, creating a beta loser thread like this. Op thought if he tipped her she would be his girlfriend... You sad turd. Lol

LOL, she turned you down!

Where is that link?

bitch got ugly
it happened

her beta ecucks weren't tipping, she got pissed and logged off about 15 minutes ago

don't know/don't care who she is or about these shitty cam sites but just popped by to say that posting stuff like that and being there to witness it makes you just as beta as them

ciao

Didn't realize just how delusional some of you fucks are lmfao

can any anons post pics of this miss alice cam whore? I hear her name mentioned, but i have no idea whether she's hot or a skank.

she used to be super attractive but she's quickly turning to shit. her tits are smaller, her teeth look she smokes meth, she's balding, she has zipper abs, etc

ugliness will force her to retire from the camgirl game in a few years at most

right on, any ideas how I can exact some measure of revenge on this stuck-up whore?

but nothing too evil

I hate this whore almost as much, this 3/10 cunt makes $150,000 a month with her 10/10 manipulation skillz

>makes $150,000
yeah right

Jesus fucking Christ what in the mother fucking fuck is this shit?

> Chaturbate has high quality and a more streamlined tipping system
>No whiteknight here, but she is still a smoke show, and I 100% guarantee way hotter then any neckbeard on 4chin
>she used to be super attractive but she's quickly turning to shit. her tits are smaller, her teeth look she smokes meth, she's balding, she has zipper abs, etc

>ugliness will force her to retire from the camgirl game in a few years at most

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE FAGGOTS! What happened to making cam whores cry? What happened to getting the boyfriend so fired up that he pulls a Gene C. Leonhardt? What happened to calling in for pizza and having the cops do a wlefare check.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING LAMES! Go be faggots on facebook!

SAGE THIS PIECE OF SHIT!

Best post yet.

unfortunately its tru, top camwhores are making way too much fuckin money

I can't for the life of me imagine why you would care. It's a cam whore.

I made a camwhore cry once, I didn't get the joy I thought I would, I felt horrible about it. I'm just not cut out to be a sociopath.

what'd you do Sup Forumsro? I'll try it/

>OP tips her 5000 tokens
>Asks if she wants to hook up
>Gets denied
>Comes to Sup Forums to rant about it like a little bitch boy

Is this the same Alice that posts cooking shit on here all the time

what was her reaction?

Alice is an entitled cunt, wont even respond to 98% of the fags who tip her.

what a bitch

That's just smart business

Also FWIW her ass is amazing

look at this damn godforsaken hairline