Why is this guy and his country such fucking LOSERS?

Why is this guy and his country such fucking LOSERS?

Argentinians are all slimy faggots with low IQ's.

It feels so surreal whenever a person claims Messi isn't the greatest player he has seen. Makes me think if I'm a deluded fanboy in some sort of collective psychosis, but I don't even care about football that much.

corruption, oppression, poverty, decay and apathy

What are you, 12 years old?

2016 was not an actual Copa America.

because you got raped by Mexico, doesn't mean isn't was real

Eh you can meme all you want I literally don't care, that still won't make it an actual copa america.

It only happened because of literal corruption, it's just a commemorative tournament.

Me imagino que oa oficializaron casi a ultimo minuto para que Messi pudiese ganar su Copa America. La Centenario ES valida como Copa America segun la CONMEBOL. Ademas todas las selecciones jugaron con su escuadra A.

We can say the same about your """"""""""""""world cups""""""""""""""

Hmmm

true, but those were at least world cups. last years copa was like the 1979 FIFA Cup. idk why you'd care though. you won the real won anyway.

The GOAT at least elevated them to the level of reaching 3 finals in 3 years. Before him, they couldn't pass WC quarter-finals led by "GOATs" like Riquelme.

In a time span between Maradona and Messi, they only reached 1 Copa final which they lost (surprise, surprise)

LE SWITCH TO BEANERSPEAK MEME XD

Fuck off. This 2 titles are our only proud as a NT, let them to enjoy this shit.

Argentina is the best country un the world and you cant prove me wrong

argies are the biggest cunts on earth, yet they think that they are the best

>between Maradona and Messi
why is Maradona considered a breakpoint in Argentina's trophies history?

Then how come Argentina never made it to the final to determine the greatest country on earth?

If you get to a WC final just so you can walk around the pitch like a lazy bum you deserve to lose big time. Despite that the manlet was lucky enough to be given a clear cut chance and he still blew it. I can't understand how so many consider that fraud "GOAT", a great player wouldn't have wasted that 1vs1 against the keeper.

He's just a glorified choker like most of Argentina's line up.

Im not the one to say it, but anyway, calm your tits 7ernand1nho

>get to host a wc
>receive the biggest rape in football history to the point a fan suicides
relax faggotinho

>argentina #1 in fifa rankings
Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
penaldo fans and messi haters BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

fifa ranking still decides the WC seeds?

>belches